Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 394

Nauris:
I don't understand something about datetime. If datetime is time as the number of seconds elapsed since January 01, 1970, why do I see in the log not seconds but 2015.01.02 08:00:00. And how do I do it in seconds elapsed since Jan 01, 1970?
int use

Nauris:
I don't understand something about datetime. If datetime is time as the number of seconds elapsed since January 01, 1970, why do I see in the log not seconds but 2015.01.02 08:00:00. And how do I do it in seconds elapsed since January 01, 1970?
IntegerToString(TimeCurrent())

Thank you!

Please tell me why I do not copy the signal in the settings, because I have 1500 dollars and he has 3000 dollars can not copy deals?

Фаниль:
Please tell me why I have not copied the signal in the settings, because I have 1500 dollars and he has 3000 dollars can not copy deals?

All answers should be in the terminal's Log tab. Show the terminal logs:

1. Click on the Log tab.
  2. Right click and select the 'View' command.
  3. Highlight the desired piece of logs and copy.
  4. Paste the copied text in a message(Insert code on forum correctly)

How can I name the current chart symbol? I would like to make my multicurrency Expert Advisor optimise through All symbols selected in the Market Watch window as well.

input string            Symb0 = _Symbol; ???
input string            Symb1 = "EURUSD";
input string            Symb2 = "GBPUSD";

please advise how to write a screen to calculate the volume of open orders separately for buy and sell and to have a button to close all the same by buy and all for sell with a single click

Can you tell me how to attach a script to a graphic I can't figure out?

Максим Вдовицкий:
hint how to attach a script to the chart I can not figure out?
  1. Double-click it in the navigator window (it's in the Scripts folder)
  2. Drag it with the mouse from the navigator window to the chart window

Artyom Trishkin:
  1. Double-click on it in the navigator window (it's in the Scripts folder)
  2. Drag it from the navigator window to the chart window
I do so, the script window does not appear on the chart script AVERAGE RANGE
Reason: