Cant close and open new orders

Hey, somebody please help me. I started trading on Mt5 since last week and opened a few positions. Now i cant close my positions, so i cant get my money back. I also cant open new positions.
It does not depend on the trader password, i am logged in with my correct password to trade with. 

I hope somebody can help me.

Toon

The forex market closed during the weekends.

Sergey Golubev #:
The forex market closed during the weekends.
Yes i know, but i am having this problem since Tuesday. I cant even click on new order. The button is inactive. I am losong money now and cant even close my orders. Crypto is open during weekends

Toon #:
Yes i know, but i am having this problem since Tuesday. I cant even click on new order. The button is inactive. I am losong money now and cant even close my orders. Crypto is open during weekends
No one can help you here in case it is related to the broker sorry.
You can contact with your broker asking for support.
Also - you can look at the specifications of those symbols (may be - it is some limitations estimated the broker for those symbols).

loss connnection?

Toon #:

Post a screenshot of your problem.

Check if you are logged into the proper trading account.

Check if you have used the master and not the investor password to login into your trading account.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Post a screenshot of your problem.

Check if you are logged into the proper trading account.

Check if you have used the master and not the investor password to login into your trading account.

I have done that, i  have already added a file. As you can see on that printscreen. The new order button is grey and the close position is also grey (inactive). 

Toon #:
I have done that, i  have already added a file. As you can see on that printscreen. The new order button is grey and the close position is also grey (inactive). 

I don't see any printscreen.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

I don't see any printscreen.

Toon #:

This is a web trader of some broker, contact them please.

You are either not logged in properly or there is a problem with the web trader.

Reason: