Virtual Hosting: 6270053 failed to get status for 6270053 failed to execute the migrate command

please since 2 days now my vps is not starting and is giving me this error when i want to synchronize EA from metatrader 4. i have restarted my computer, i have tried starting it from profile/hosting Mql5 account, it is not starting. 

Virtual Hosting: 6270053 failed to get status for 6270053 failed to execute the migrate command

This issue was fixed long time ago (one or two days ago).
So, use the followng procedure from the service desk:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

VPS problems

Alexey Petrov, 2021.07.14 11:29

Try to start the instance from your profile\hosting, then restart your MetaTrader and try to migrate again.

If this procedure does not work for you so - write to the service desk asking them to check.

Sergey Golubev:

This issue was fixed long time ago (one or two days ago).
So, use the followng procedure from the service desk:

If this procedure does not work for you so - write to the service desk asking them to check.

I have done that but the VPS is not starting. Please what is the link to contact service desk

princely Ejikeme:

I have done that but the VPS is not starting. Please what is the link to contact service desk

I will report this to the technicians.

Eleni Anna Branou:

I will report this to the technicians.

Thanks

VPS PROBLEM

Last three days showing my MT4 connected with VPS but showing failed to migrate , so advice how to migrate, I tried to connect but failed again and agin

My server details MQL5 Londan LD425 :6501753

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off-topic posts".

ajay bhatt #:

VPS PROBLEM

Last three days showing my MT4 connected with VPS but showing failed to migrate , so advice how to migrate, I tried to connect but failed again and agin

My server details MQL5 Londan LD425 :6501753

Change to another server (Change Server), restart your MT4 terminal and migrate again.

https://www.mql5.com/en/vps/subscriptions

Reason: