How to write a program in php to create buy / sell requests in MT5 platform

Hello,

We are having the trading application, in this application user register and make buy /sell requests in our application. While user create request I need to do coverup in MT5 platform. Is there any API are available to make a request in MT5 platform from my php application. Or any other dll are available to create trading request to MT5 from my user credentials. Please help anyone I'm searching the solution since last month. 

Hello you can roll your own or if that is beyond your preferences, you can also have one custom made over here https://www.mql5.com/en/job

Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
i have two indicators i want to be modified,the first indicator uses fractals,so i want to get alerts and add some rules when reversal fractals appears,the second indicator,i just want to change the logic for the alerts...thank you Hi .. I need an EA which will execute immediately after candle close (whichever candle as per my setting) The...

lmxvinoth:

Hello,

We are having the trading application, in this application user register and make buy /sell requests in our application. While user create request I need to do coverup in MT5 platform. Is there any API are available to make a request in MT5 platform from my php application. Or any other dll are available to create trading request to MT5 from my user credentials. Please help anyone I'm searching the solution since last month. 

maybe you want to have a look at this

https://github.com/vdemydiuk/mtapi

lmxvinoth:

Hello,

Try ZeroMQ 

Search in google for tutorials and ideas for linking ZeroMQ and MQL

ZeroMQ
ZeroMQ
  • zeromq.org
An open-source universal messaging library

Marco vd Heijden:

Hello you can roll your own or if that is beyond your preferences, you can also have one custom made over here https://www.mql5.com/en/job

If any existing application in C# or php means I'm ready to purchase, can you please post if there any program available for my requirement. I need an api to post buy / sell requests to MT5 and need api to show the status of my requests in my application. I have to post trade request from my php application and have to show the status of my requests in my php application console.

These things are usually implication specific so they have to be written and designed around your target interface.

Therefore there is no ready made solution and that is why i redirected you to freelance. 

But perhaps you can look into the available functionality in the ready made libraries as suggested by some members above.

Marco vd Heijden:

These things are usually implication specific so they have to be written and designed around your target interface.

Therefore there is no ready made solution and that is why i redirected you to freelance. 

But perhaps you can look into the available functionality in the ready made libraries as suggested by some members above.

Now I have to know whether can access MT5 terminal remotely, like from any other server using credentials? Now I need simple API to connect my trading application with MT5, whenever trade happen in my application need to post in MT5.

Soewono Effendi:

maybe you want to have a look at this

https://github.com/vdemydiuk/mtapi

Hello  Soewono Effendi,

Can I use this Mt API in my server and connect MT5 platform which is installed in other server, is this possible?

lmxvinoth:
Now I have to know whether can access MT5 terminal remotely, like from any other server using credentials? Now I need simple API to connect my trading application with MT5, whenever trade happen in my application need to post in MT5.

You can do this with a simple VPS running a MT5 terminal and an EA that connects to the outside world to receive it's orders.

Hello,

Can I use one VPS to handle multiple MT5 accounts. Because I'm having 30 clients they are doing online trading, If can handle 30accounts in single VPS and connect their 30 acc MT5 stitch over in single time it will be helpful to us. 

lmxvinoth:

Hello,

Can I use one VPS to handle multiple MT5 accounts. Because I'm having 30 clients they are doing online trading, If can handle 30accounts in single VPS and connect their 30 acc MT5 stitch over in single time it will be helpful to us. 

If you are about MQL5 VPS for MT4/MT5 so this VPS is per one trading account only.
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 4/5 is the best VPS solution for Forex. It is cheap, it requires no configuration and it features minimum delays to the server. For only 15 USD per month, you obtain a virtual platform that works around the clock, saves your profit and pays off. Create a remote copy of the application directly from the...
Reason: