What would encourage you to make a deposit?

I was wondering what encourages you guys to make a new deposit with your broker? Is it after you lost some of your capital? Do you want to boost your capital to increase your profits? What causes you to make a deposit after your initial deposit? Do you take advantage of special deposit bonuses?

I usually make my initial deposit and trade my way up without making a new deposit and I was wondering what you guys do and how you approach it. Thanks for your responses.

I'm only deposit small amounts in order to learn. When I loose them,I take a short brake then deposit again when I have some extra money.I'm not using a demo account anymore because the results are always different.

I guess one makes a deposit if there is a margin call but the bonuses and extra stuff brokers dangle in front are sometimes hard to resist

Interesting question. Come to think of it, I've never made a second deposit myself. The guys I know seem to make a second deposit if the capital is lost or if there is a 'margin call'.

I guess, most guys go to a broker with a positive mindset.

hmmmmm......................... What encourage me is, the broker that are not too arouse, and I had seek the review and simple bonuses.

Hmmmm, sounds a good question, but it's difficult for me to answer, cuz i have never made a second deposit.

I agree 100% with stanparker, small deposits to learn in accounts with nanolots, demo account is only valid for long term trades, but with intraday trades Demo account are not valuables, and in scalping tests the demo account are hoax ...

To continue my trading with my broker, because i can't make profit from trading with welcome bonus.

The question looks like some kind of a survey from broker. In such a way he can collect information on how to encourage its clients to make more and more deposits:p

Most people fund their account again after blowing off the initial deposit. Of course, a trader can choose to boost their initial capital so as to trade bigger lot sizes but I think that is not commonly practised.

As for special deposit bonuses, they tend to come with conditions such as achieving a targeted lot size within a specified time period. I usually do not take the bonuses as it affects the way I trade (for example trading bigger lot sizes then I usually would). But if you think it is within your means in achieving the stipulated conditions then by all means take the bonuses.

Charlie_ANGEL:
Most people fund their account again after blowing off the initial deposit. Of course, a trader can choose to boost their initial capital so as to trade bigger lot sizes but I think that is not commonly practised. As for special deposit bonuses, they tend to come with conditions such as achieving a targeted lot size within a specified time period. I usually do not take the bonuses as it affects the way I trade (for example trading bigger lot sizes then I usually would). But if you think it is within your means in achieving the stipulated conditions then by all means take the bonuses.

I kind of agree with your statement. It's easier to make subsequent deposit (or deposits) after blowing off the initial one

Reason: