Need EA coded

Welcome,

I need coder to write down a simple (i hope so) EA based on my trading strategy.

Orders openings are depending only from brokers time and high/low in a specific period of day.

Need additionaly a simple take-profit and an option to close all open trades at the and of day.

If you are interested please do not hesitate to message me.

(It is my first post at this forum so if I placed thread in wrong subforum please move it)

Have a good day =)

janek23q:
Welcome,

I need coder to write down a simple (i hope so) EA based on my trading strategy.

Orders openings are depending only from brokers time and high/low in a specific period of day.

Need additionaly a simple take-profit and an option to close all open trades at the and of day.

If you are interested please do not hesitate to message me.

(It is my first post at this forum so if I placed thread in wrong subforum please move it)

Have a good day =)

Hi Jane23q,

By any chance you have any forward testing results of your trading strategy?

I do trade every day but I had to miss some days (which would be profitable) and there are some junk trades (those closed in less than a minute after opening) which brought small loss and were not caused by strategy signal. Three losses generated by strategy - biggest ones.

I do realise it is not really long term testing however I checked past before I started trading.

detailedstatement.htm

update

next week: 95% of trades visable on .gif made by strategy signals, rest manualy (they did not do big difference in the end)

I hope someone will get interested and maybe decide to make EA of it.

Files:

janek23q:
next week: 95% of trades visable on .gif made by strategy signals, rest manualy (they did not do big difference in the end)

Hi Jane23q,

Would you have a problem with sharing your method and Ea with the forum, if no problem i will do it.

janek23q:

If there are no objections from administrators, we may help here and code an EA: info@raitsoft.com

Daily trading system

Hi,

I found a thread on another forum that had a method based on buy/sell orders based on the previous day's High Low & Close, with entry orders calculated as a percentage of the previous daily range. The originator had some excellent success but the thread died, and my recent testing found results nowhere as good as his, leading me to suspect the system needs regular optimising. This is why I need an EA I can change the percentage of yesterday's move, long/short entries based on the percentage, TP & SL settings and maybe a manual Trade/NoTrade option for buy/sell orders based on market trend i.e. if market is trending down, do not enter buy orders.

Must be able to be applied to any Forex chart e.g. Japanese & non-JPY pairs and XAU & XAG, which adjusts to 4 or 5 digit brokers.

I can supply a spreadsheet with parameters, if anyone is interested in giving me a price. I tried to contact the originator but the forum admin says they have no contact details for him any more.

Thanks,

Mike

mjatdeepwidedotcodotuk

The way I've done it was simply drawing horizontal lanes on a highest high i lowest low on the period of time from 0:00 (begining of a day) to 8:30am (alpari broker time). Than traded only from 8:30am to 11:00am. Buy/Sell stops at the lines and take profit 10.0pips. 4 pairs everyday. It was profitable on a long range but rather scary coz I used no stop loss - just cloased all trades at night or when I found that proper.

This system works tho it is hectic.

If anybody decides to program an EA of it, I'd like to recive a copy.

P.S. I had extremely rough months - that's why I abandoned this thread for a while.

I COULD CODE IT ...

Need EA coded to fixing the problem

this ea will set take profit auto by themself. how to fixing this ea to set manualy take profit below

Files:
zupermath.mq4  19 kb

tahafx:
I COULD CODE IT ...

any luck?

Is this thread abandoned on purpose or simply forgoten?

Reason: