Do u like to trade in frame one minute!!!

chat with me to trade in frame one minute i have a great strategy to trade in these wounderful frame it s called method of MR TELMAR

first trade in my real acounnt is

first trade in my real acounnt is appear in my chart

Files:

no reaction no recommendation from me?!!!!!!!!!

no reaction no recommendation from me?!!!!!!!!!

believe or not believe

u can foloow my recommended to trade in frame one minute at my hotmail massenger m707707@hotmail.com u can get 1200 pip per week from my recommended and u can try to trade with me in demo account to be sure that i have a great strategy to trade in frame one minute good luck

do you trade with 5min chart too

on cross - currency, I am trying to find a buddy to trade on demo account too --- but for slower moving cross currency pairs only

xx3xxx:
do you trade with 5min chart too on cross - currency, I am trying to find a buddy to trade on demo account too --- but for slower moving cross currency pairs only

i trade in real account but for u u can trade in demo account to be sure that i can trade at any frame 1 minute or 5 minute as u like i promise u that u will get 3000 pip per month in my great strategy called delmer stratgey bye all wait u in my hotmail m707707@hotmail.com

M707707:
i trade in real account but for u u can trade in demo account to be sure that i can trade at any frame 1 minute or 5 minute as u like i promise u that u will get 3000 pip per month in my great strategy called delmer stratgey bye all wait u in my hotmail m707707@hotmail.com

How much is your drawdown, M707707 ?...

fxnewbie:
How much is your drawdown, M707707 ?...

my tradind succesfull about 95 percent dear

M707707:
my tradind succesfull about 95 percent dear

Ok. dear, but that is not what I ask...

fxnewbie:
Ok. dear, but that is not what I ask...

so what u ask about i have miss understand

M707707:
so what u ask about i have miss understand

Drawdown means a decline in the value of investment, below its all-time high.

Example: if with your method you reach an all-time value of gains of 300% of your initial investment, and then you have one, two or three loses, how much % of your all-time hig value subtract those loses?.... meaning of this in all you period of trading with this strategy.

In other words, your 5% of claimed loses, how much drawdown (decline of your all-time high money) means that ?... coz some guys trade with no SL and waits a a lot for price returns (if price go against) just to gain a little pips or to BE, but that means you have to trade with little lots to hold your trades until that happens...etc. Thats why, even with 95% of wining trades, a system can loose.

Reason: