A great strategy found by me many pips waiting

HELLO EVERYONE I FOUND OUT A STRATEGIES ON ALL CURRENCY AND I NEED YOU TO MAKE THE EA FOR ME CHECK THIS OUT...

1 MA_Period= 2 MA_shift= -5 MA_Method= 3 (YELLOW)

2 MA settings MA_Period= 4 MA_shift= -5 MA_Method= 3 (RED)

3 MA settings MA_Period= 200 MA_shift= 0 MA_Method= 0 (COLOUR TEAL)

SIGNAL SHORT: WHEN YELLOW AND RED CROSSING TEAL EITHER UP OR DOWN

LETS DO SOME EA TO MAKE IT WORKS AND LETS MAKE THE EA MODIFIED ITSELF WHEN PRICE MOVE TO 10 PIPS NO THE STOP LOSS WILL MOVE TO 2 PIPS WAITING FOR THE BEST PROGRAMMER....

Files:
brian3.gif  23 kb

Visual bias

johnray:
HELLO EVERYONE I FOUND OUT A STRATEGIES ON ALL CURRENCY AND I NEED YOU TO MAKE THE EA FOR ME CHECK THIS OUT...

1 MA_Period= 2 MA_shift= -5 MA_Method= 3 (YELLOW)

2 MA settings MA_Period= 4 MA_shift= -5 MA_Method= 3 (RED)

3 MA settings MA_Period= 200 MA_shift= 0 MA_Method= 0 (COLOUR TEAL)

SIGNAL SHORT: WHEN YELLOW AND RED CROSSING TEAL EITHER UP OR DOWN

LETS DO SOME EA TO MAKE IT WORKS AND LETS MAKE THE EA MODIFIED ITSELF WHEN PRICE MOVE TO 10 PIPS NO THE STOP LOSS WILL MOVE TO 2 PIPS WAITING FOR THE BEST PROGRAMMER....

Johnray,

1-Thanks for your strategy,looks different,and this is one of the most important things nowadays in regards to trading.

2-You don`t need the 2 period MA since,obviously,it will always cross before the 4 periods one,so,instead of using 2 MAs and wait for 4 periods to cross,use just the 4 periods one.

3-By using shift=-5,you have to notice that there is a VISUAL BIAS in the perception of the crossover,what you see in the chart as a cross,is actually what will be there 5 bars later,so when you see the actual cross,price is already 5 bars ahead and your entry is as good or as wrong as using shift 0.

See the attached pic and you will realize that visual crossover must lag 5 bars..blue rectangle to the right..and,consequently see with an arrow,where the actual entry would have been done at the last crossover....not a good entry by all counts.

Regards

Simba

Files:
visualbiass.gif  54 kb

Good response

Thanks for your response man it look obvious but a good signal you will know when the trade look great for you to trade the 4 do that why the 2 does not just to comfirm the trade.... i know what am talking about man just to make this system EA and with a modified stop loss

Screen shot

See this screen shot where the label you see what 4 did

Files:
brian3.gif  25 kb

johnray,

When you look at the history chart it looks like your MA's (2 and 4) crossing 5 bar earlier 200 MA then MA with shift 0, but they don't.

Your MA's with shift = -5 will cross 200 MA at the same time when MA with shift = 0 will cross too. It is just moved to the left.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

johnray:
See this screen shot where the label you see what 4 did

Interesting strategy, but unfortunately you know what ? Just one screen shoot showing a short situation of the price and, lucky or not, an MA cross is really not enought to determine a strategy. You will have to many situation soon in where you will have to determine the set of decision....so backtest a little bit more.

I have put the settings bro

I have put the settings Am trading now that is why i don't put all chart just add the settings and you know what am saying

johnray,

Can you please explain why did you set your ma's to be "shift -5"? Why not +5?

Please explain, so I get better picture of trading entries.

Thank you.

johnray:
I have put the settings Am trading now that is why i don't put all chart just add the settings and you know what am saying

Good question knez

I make it -5 becuase it make more pips and accurate than +5... After the bar that use to cross succesful i enter trade more profit some time about 680 a currency and mind u it let me know when the trade is going to reverse back to 200 again look at this screen shot please

note this peak type happen once

waiting for your response

Files:
peak1.gif  26 kb
peak2.gif  28 kb
peak3.gif  25 kb
peak4.gif  25 kb

johnray:
I make it -5 becuase it make more pips and accurate than +5... After the bar that use to cross succesful i enter trade more profit some time about 680 a currency and mind u it let me know when the trade is going to reverse back to 200 again look at this screen shot please

note this peak type happen once

waiting for your response

Thank you very much for the method. Please could you add your template to

thread #1?

For how long are you trading this system manually, johnray?

looks to me like a cheap system that will not be profitable in the long term.

please don't take this offending, but such MA cross systems were what came into my mind in the first few days i was occupying myself with forex trading.

Proof that I'm wrong by sending a statement or something similar of your account and I will code this EA for free :-)

Reason: