My trading blog - maybe, maybe not.

Hey guys,

I've not been successful with trading so far. So I'm going to start a blog to register my entries and exits. In case if you want to go against me, probably you can try.

I'm not sure whether can I be a trader in future. So that's why I'm going to create a blog to keep a record on my trading. This is the only way to get maximum scrutiny under public eyes and make myself a better trader.

Please share your comments with me. Thanks!

http://fxtrader77.blogspot.com

Hope the moderators allow me to post the link above.

hi

maria77:
Hey guys,

I've not been successful with trading so far. So I'm going to start a blog to register my entries and exits. In case if you want to go against me, probably you can try.

I'm not sure whether can I be a trader in future. So that's why I'm going to create a blog to keep a record on my trading. This is the only way to get maximum scrutiny under public eyes and make myself a better trader.

You're not yet success but someday who knows you'll become good trader...

it;s just a matter of time...just do your research price everyday...recognize the pattern which frequently appears ....btw did u use a system for trading ?

================

Forex Indicators Collection

maria77:
Hey guys,

Hi Maria,

I saw your Blog n chart attached, here r my comments:

You put too many indicators they will make you doubt, How to entry n exit?

Make sure an indicator that makes u comfort, If you r an intraday trader just using TF 15 min or hourly for entry or exit

Based on my experiences if ADX>20 the prices still in their trend up or down.

Knowing the daily price range (average) for each pair is very important ( using Pivot Point indicator, to get Sup n Res levels ) for profits target.

Trading in the trend coz "Trend is your friend until it bend"

Trade what you see on your chart not what you think

Hope useful

4xtrader

Great Blog! Keep it up

Never trade on indicators alone, they should only be used as confirmation. If you have been losing too much, then you should rethink your strategy, and possibly look into other trading methodlogies on these forums. THere are some strategies post here and elsewhere that will definitely improve you winnings.

Mazoem:
I have a question. In your blog you state...

What kind of information led you to place the bet's that you did? Were you looking at charts, going off feelings, just playing the odds... or what?

Hi, I'm able to build from 50 to five figures was due to their wonderful payout 1:29 at times if they think that it will be unlikely for the pairs to swing 5 pips up and the next 1 min 5 pips down. Most of the times were scalping and don't have to rely on charts, therefore I should say it's based on gut feeling and the very short term market feel. The bets were on 5-min time frame and once it expires, sometimes the payout is 1:6 to 1:29. So I can easily accumulate in few months time. And good thing is, you don't have to get a 10 or 20 pips gain to receive such a huge payout, normally a 2 or 3 pips gain in the last min before they close the bet will yield such high reward. But in trading, I realized it is not easily because at most (due to capital limit) per pip is 10 USD, and it will have to move 30 pips for me to make 300 USD.

I'm new to trading, and so I'm not able to see/predict if the movement is going to move 20-30 pips in the next few hours or so. That's my downfall.

PM me if you keen to know the bookmaker that 'helped' me. I don't want to promote them here, because I'm still peeved at them for not allowing me to bet anymore.

Thanks for all of your sharing.

I don't have a strategy yet, I'm relying on MACD crossover, and EMAs crossover for trend reversal detection. Range trading I don't know how to do it.

At the moment, what I know I'm capable of is to trade the news releases. This skill I've picked up from betting with that bookmaker.

If cannot trade on indicators alone, then what else should I look out for?

ipixtlan:
Good looking rich husband that doesn't prefer swing trades over long term investment is an viable alternative! Or try this one;)

Or should I say beautiful rich woman that doesn't prefer swing trades? LOL

Thanks for the indication Ipixtlan! I was wondering how to utilize it? And does it work out more wins than losses?

4xtrader:
Hi Maria,

I saw your Blog n chart attached, here r my comments:

You put too many indicators they will make you doubt, How to entry n exit?

Make sure an indicator that makes u comfort, If you r an intraday trader just using TF 15 min or hourly for entry or exit

Based on my experiences if ADX>20 the prices still in their trend up or down.

Knowing the daily price range (average) for each pair is very important ( using Pivot Point indicator, to get Sup n Res levels ) for profits target.

Trading in the trend coz "Trend is your friend until it bend"

Trade what you see on your chart not what you think

Hope useful

4xtrader

hi 4xtrader, thanks!

Ok you were saying about "Trade what you see on your chart not what you think", I've entered a short trade so far . Short EUR/USD at 1.2699 after looking at daily chart about to turn bearish, with the election coming up.. the chances of US gaining short term strength is there..

Nevertheless I've entered the position.

maria77:
Hey guys,

Also, just a minor comment. I read somewhere that using many incicators for trading only blurs your perception of the whole thing. One might think that using 10 indicators means having 10 confirmations of opening/closing a position, but it reality it might only mix up the whole thing for you. People who really know what they are doing use 1-3 indicators (maximum of 5; of course maximum doesnt mean they never use more than 5, but that MOST OF THE TIME the maximum is 5).

Anyhow, what I've said above is simply what I read once (and I personally agree with that). I decided to tell it to you, because your graph (the one in your blog) looks a bit crowded to me. Just my 5 cents

Reason: