How do I delete a profile in MT4 ?

I have created some profiles that I no longer use and want to delete them from the menu. I thought that I could delete by highlighting the profile right clicking it and pressing delete on the menu that came up. However, no menu comes, so how do I delete profiles no longer required ?

kwaldron:

I have created some profiles that I no longer use and want to delete them from the menu. I thought that I could delete by highlighting the profile right clicking it and pressing delete on the menu that came up. However, no menu comes, so how do I delete profiles no longer required ?

File menu -> Profiles -> Remove and then choose the profile to delete.

kwaldron:

Find the profiles in the MT4 folder structure . . .  unless you have UAC involved then you will need to look elsewhere.

RaptorUK:
Find the profiles in the MT4 folder structure . . .  unless you have UAC involved then you will need to look elsewhere.

Thanks for your reply but I have since found the answer which is: Click File, then Profiles, Then Remove and then click the name of profile to be deleted.  

kwaldron:
Thanks for your reply but I have since found the answer which is: Click File, then Profiles, Then Remove and then click the name of profile to be deleted.  
I am transparent

angevoyageur:
I am transparent

Did anyone hear a noise . . . 

angevoyageur: I am transparent
Your avatar is.

WHRoeder:
Your avatar is.
No more

angevoyageur:
No more
I think I prefer the previous version  

angevoyageur:
File menu -> Profiles -> Remove and then choose the profile to delete.

I have just joined the forum as I have a similar problem to Kwaldron. I have followed the instructions given but if I then close the mt4 program and even if I then re-boot my pc all the profiles both standard and those I have created appear and are as before. when I go to profiles. PLEASE HELP.

money4me2use:

I have just joined the forum as I have a similar problem to Kwaldron. I have followed the instructions given but if I then close the mt4 program and even if I then re-boot my pc all the profiles both standard and those I have created appear and are as before. when I go to profiles. PLEASE HELP.
Can explain/show what you mean exactly ? If you delete a profile, it's not deleted ?
Reason: