How can we using code DETERMINE How many EA is running and attached the chart?

How can we using code DETERMINE How many EA is running and attached  the chart?

One EA / chart

hongbin fei:
How can we using code DETERMINE How many EA is running and attached  the chart?
I think you must code EA to read template file.

Nguyen Nga:
I think you must code EA to read template file.
Which code?

Trinh Dat:
One EA / chart
which code?

hongbin fei:
which code?

Dear hongbin fei,

Please try and attach two EA's to a single chart.

Let me know if you succeed.

If you don't mind using DLL, it can implement your requirement.

Marco vd Heijden:

Dear hongbin fei,

Please try and attach two EA's to a single chart.

Let me know if you succeed.

My Mean is there are many chart, running many EA, I want write code the get the EA's list.

hongbin fei:
My Mean is there are many chart, running many EA, I want write code the get the EA's list.
Then every EA will have to register itself in some global system.

code an EA to save template file of each chart, then make EA to read template file and get EA name.

There are several EAs on the market that have multiple signals programmed into it and some of them even allow for picking some signals and not others.  Essentially this is putting two EAs on one chart by programming both of the EAs into a single EA.  A single chart will only take one EA.  Two charts will each take and EA and as long as there are different magic numbers for each EA the orders will be separate.  Your account can't be in the US since the signals may clash (long and short at the same time in the same market.) 

I experimented with they multi-strategy or multi-time frame EAs and never found one that would trade successfully.  You can find some for free in Codebase on this site and then play with them to see if you find the winning combination.

Good luck. 

Reason: