MT5 Automatically removes EA's If no network connection

Dear Support Team,

If the MT5 Build 3802 terminal is not logged in (because of no internet connection available) It automatically removes the EA's attached which leads loose all the EA settings. Please fix it as it was working fine even If the account not logged in.

Kind regards

I have added your report to the main thread ... https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/447916/page3#comment_47782813

Hopefully the developers will look into this issue.

Fernando Carreiro #:

I have added your report to the main thread ... https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/447916/page3#comment_47782813

Hopefully the developers will look into this issue.

Did you try to reproduce it ?

Alain Verleyen #: Did you try to reproduce it ?
No, because I don't use Market products. That is why I redirected it to the admin/developers for them to investigate it.

@Alain Verleyen, I decided to test this as follows ...

• I downloaded a Free market product and placed it running on the chart, while having an active and valid MQL5 community logon.
  • I then purposely used a wrong password in the Options
  • This caused the Community logon to fail and disconnect
  • The EA continued to work and was not removed
  • I then used the correct password and re-logged on with the Community account.
  • And the EA still continued with no change
However, this is a test using a "Free" product. I don't know how it will react with a paid product.

Fernando Carreiro #:

@Alain Verleyen, I decided to test this as follows ...

• I downloaded a Free market product and placed it running on the chart, while having an active and valid MQL5 community logon.
  • I then purposely used a wrong password in the Options
  • This caused the Community logon to fail and disconnect
  • The EA continued to work and was not removed
  • I then used the correct password and re-logged on with the Community account.
  • And the EA still continued with no change
However, this is a test using a "Free" product. I don't know how it will react with a paid product.
Seems you misread the OP. He didn't talk about market products and he didn't talk about community logon but about broker account connected or not, at least it's what I understood.

Saravanakumar D:
Dear Support Team,

If the MT5 Build 3802 terminal is not logged in (because of no internet connection available) It automatically removes the EA's attached which leads loose all the EA settings. Please fix it as it was working fine even If the account not logged in.

Kind regards

I tried to reproduce this behaviour but I could not.

Please give more details and post your Journal log file.

Alain Verleyen #: Seems you misread the OP. He didn't talk about market products and he didn't talk about community logon but about broker account connected or not, at least it's what I understood.

Ok, I have removed my reported comment from the main thread.

Alain Verleyen #:

I tried to reproduce this behaviour but I could not.

Please give more details and post your Journal log file.

Dear Alain, It is easy to understand. With the build 3802, If you have loged in MQL5 community in your MT5. And you used your purchased EA's on a chart. While your internet connection is disconnected, you open your terminal wait for couple of minute and close it. While you reopen the terminal It automatically removes the EA that you loaded in a chart which leads you to loose all the settings that you set while you add that EA. So, If your internet connection is back you need to add the EA again in a chart and have to set the settings again.

Please Metaquotes update wisely. Check all the things before you do update. Users will loose the account If they used copy trading software.

Kind regards
Saravanan

Saravanakumar D #:

Dear Alain, It is easy to understand. With the build 3802, If you have loged in MQL5 community in your MT5. And you used your purchased EA's on a chart. While your internet connection is disconnected, you open your terminal wait for couple of minute and close it. While you reopen the terminal It automatically removes the EA that you loaded in a chart which leads you to loose all the settings that you set while you add that EA. So, If your internet connection is back you need to add the EA again in a chart and have to set the settings again.

Please Metaquotes update wisely. Check all the things before you do update. Users will loose the account If they used copy trading software.

Kind regards
Saravanan

You can save your settings.

And you didn't provide your log.

Reason: