Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 1081

Сергей Таболин:

Mine. )))

But you don't ask, you want to build a plane and parts of a steam locomotive. You don't teach MQL, you are constructing. And you've already been told how to close the position. All you have to do is write your own condition.

And since you're not going to program on your own, you may ask freelancers to do it for you.

Read the title of the thread before commenting through your lips

Vladimir Baskakov:
Read the title of the thread before commenting through your lips

Exactly the title of the thread says "For beginners..." novice programmers, not cube builders.

Here's an example.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and strategy testing

FAQ from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5

Anzhela Sityaeva, 2019.06.29 11:15

The direction is clear, let's try it.... Thank you for your reply.

Alexey Viktorov:

It is precisely in the title of the topic that it says "For beginners..." novice programmers, not cube builders.

As far as I remember Rashid's words, the kodobase is for learning and there is no goal here to make everyone programmers.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Насколько я помню слова Рашида, кодобаза для обучения и нет тут цели всех сделать программистами.
Vladimir Baskakov
:

Read the title of the thread before you comment through your lip

Turn off the narcissism, for a start.

This is a forum for programmers, not designers. You have been answered many times, and answered correctly, and you are like, sorry, a stubborn jackass, continuing to piss everyone off that no one wants to help you. I don't know about everyone else, but I certainly don't want to help YOU.

Have a nice day.

TO EDUCATE PROGRAMMERS!

Vladimir Baskakov:
As far as I remember Rashid's words, kodobaza is for learning and there is no goal here to make everyone a programmer.

That was a very long time ago.

Vladimir Baskakov:

Sorry, that certainly wasn't for you personally, I just hit "reply" ))))

Alexey Viktorov:

That was a long time ago.

Who cares, I think it still is

Alexey Viktorov:

That was a long time ago.

You have the wrong idea about the online community, just as none of the admins can say that this forum does not provide help to those who are interested in MQL programming from scratch

SZZY: I don't recall a case when at RSDN or Stack Overflow and the other online communities in programming, instead of an answer would offer to ask for services, if the person asking for an explanation of how something works, and not asking where to buy (order).

Hello, could you please tell me if it is possible to use an external dll in MT5.

Where to copy it and how to call it?

How do I call it?

Igor Makanu:

You have the wrong idea about the online community, just as none of the admins can say that this forum does not provide help to those who are interested in MQL programming from scratch

SZZY: I don't recall a case where at RSDN or Stack Overflow and the other online communities, instead of an answer, would offer to ask for services, if the person asking for an explanation of how something works, and not asking where to buy (order).

The applicant did not ask for an explanation! He asked (even demanded) to give him a cube for a construction set. Do you understand the difference?

Reason: