5 most useful advantages of mql5 ,mql4 vs mql5

• mql5 its made up with cloud computing security ,it is not available in the past mql4 
  • mql5 servers are using the server side scripting vs client side scripting coding format for building the server connections ,it is not available in the past mql4 
  • mql5 using standard tcp udp ip ports printer for all trading accounts 
  • mql5 (mt5) only provided investors password updates 
  • no one  did not easily hack mql5 automatic server process in the world compare with google ,facebook,apple servers 
its all known by me so i just share my known details about mql5 simply )))))

ramasubburam:
  • mql5 its made up with cloud computing security ,it is not available in the past mql4 
  • mql5 servers are using the server side scripting vs client side scripting coding format for building the server connections ,it is not available in the past mql4 
  • mql5 using standard tcp udp ip ports printer for all trading accounts 
  • mql5 (mt5) only provided investors password updates 
  • no one  did not easily hack mql5 automatic server process in the world compare with google ,facebook,apple servers 
its all known by me so i just share my known details about mql5 simply )))))
instead of MT4,, it is just "WHEN"...;)

mbt_trader:
instead of MT4,, it is just "WHEN"...;)
i think all occurs in this year 2014 )))

What do you mean under "server side scripting"?

marketeer:
What do you mean under "server side scripting"?
Server-side scripting is a technique used in website design which involves embedding scripts in an HTML source code which results in a user's (client's) request to the server website being handled by a scriptrunning on the server-side before the server responds to the client's request.This same logic used in the mt5 terminal front end panel side too like as a web page server script ......

ramasubburam:
Server-side scripting is a technique used in website design which involves embedding scripts in an HTML source code which results in a user's (client's) request to the server website being handled by a scriptrunning on the server-side before the server responds to the client's request.This same logic used in the mt5 terminal front end panel side too like as a web page server script ......
I know what server-side scripting is. MT5 does not use server-side scripts in trading (by end users, at least). I can only suppose that you mean those web-pages which are shown in embedded (IE) browser inside terminal. But they are shown in MT4 as well.

marketeer:
I know what server-side scripting is. MT5 does not use server-side scripts in trading (by end users, at least). I can only suppose that you mean those web-pages which are shown in embedded (IE) browser inside terminal. But they are shown in MT4 as well.
MT5  developers  using Server-side Java (SSJ) so only the terminal did not run as a web page and its not a type of embedded one terminal its a type of server-side applets (SSA) terminal before mt5 in mt4 they are using that process by java swing now only they applied SSA 

ramasubburam:
MT5  developers  using Server-side Java (SSJ) so only the terminal did not run as a web page and its not a type of embedded one terminal its a type of server-side applets (SSA) terminal before mt5 in mt4 they are using that process by java swing now only they applied SSA 
In this sense, there could be found (mentioned) much more server-side technologies which remain behind the scences of entire MT infrastructure, so I don't think it's fair to say that MT5 uses server-side scripting in any more revolutionary way than MT4 does, from end users point of view.

Am very concerned about MQL5 security esp on the cloud side..

The VPS provides the function on uploading scripts,indis and EAs ..

Can someone hack MQL5 or can someone from the server side access our prop indis? 

kebaya:

Am very concerned about MQL5 security esp on the cloud side..

The VPS provides the function on uploading scripts,indis and EAs ..

Can someone hack MQL5 or can someone from the server side access our prop indis? 

No one does not hack the mql5 in any manner .....bcz hackers all are only running the MQL5 ))))

marketeer:
In this sense, there could be found (mentioned) much more server-side technologies which remain behind the scences of entire MT infrastructure, so I don't think it's fair to say that MT5 uses server-side scripting in any more revolutionary way than MT4 does, from end users point of view.
From end users view it is possible for mt4 and mt5 sure bro 
Reason: