My wealth trading system & EA to share and publish

My education background is civil engineering,

hobby to computer software from the beginning of my university education,

from that on, I made business application software,

Experience give me more skill to analyze system.

Using Pascal, FoxPro, Clipper, Basic, Delphi, and C, i write code for some application at :

retail store, distributor, manufacturer, sea-port system, hardware communication for weight-bridge, cash-register and special printer.

Until now, i have many customer still using my business software.

With around 20 years of experience, for me the challenge at business application software is not attractive again,

i'm boring to make another new analyze and programming now.

Once upon, one of my customer show and introduce me MetaTrader,

after a while of testing and learn about forex trading, now i have more concern with MetaTrader.

From my searching and following thread discuss at some forum,

i just realize there are another programming language call MQL (Meta Quotes Language),

very similar to C language.

I try to write some code for my indicator & EA (expert advisor) for private using,

some pal friend ask me to write for their indicator and EA

While i'm watching and following the EA championship 2007,

i realize i need to write my trading system in one profitable EA,

this EA should can optimize from time to time, usually.

Yes, manual trading is boring & make we tired,

although at winning time at your trading !

I remember to one famous trader said, trading is boring !

Many of article and books also give me inspiration to make EA as my automated trading style,

i also remember to famous commodities speculator at 1983, Richard Dennis.

He proof that profitable trading style is teachable !

Thus, i said if teachable, then also must programmable !

The advantage is more discipline to compare with manual trading doing by human,

computer did not tired or sleepy to run the trading style already defined.

I trust, EA may help some one to run his / her trading style with 100% discipline !

Yes, EA is not give you 100% profit chance,

sometimes also can give loss like usually manual trading,

then we must to doing back test and forward test continuously

with different variable and different time frame to got optimum result for that time.

---2008-01-27---Post Indicator----------------------------

1. Waddah Attar Explosion

2. i_Trend

---2008-01-30, Post BornToWin(168)EA ver 1.0.5 -----------

3. BornToWin(168)EA105.ex4

---2008-02-14, Valentine gift to All; Post BornToWin(168)EA ver 1.0.6-----

4. BornToWin(168)EA106.ex4

I only want your feed back, friend !

I want to publish my EA, not for show-up, but to got feed-back from user. This feed back

is very important for me to optimizing my system.

Yes, this EA will give you with 100% free !

But i'm hope user should try at demo account first with different variable and different pairs,

i'm not give any warranty for using this EA, you should bare all the risk, also the profit, sure !

What i want is only input from your side, my friend ! I will to try to maximize the benefit of this system.

I will very appreciate to your criticism, compliment, complaint, review, evaluation, good word, also your bad word !

So post EA

I will give a try it, then make suggestions

Very intersting, i am waiting to test your EA.

All the best

BornToWin:
I want to publish my EA, not for show-up, but to got feed-back from user. This feed back

is very important for me to optimizing my system.

Yes, this EA will give you with 100% free !

But i'm hope user should try at demo account first with different variable and different pairs,

i'm not give any warranty for using this EA, you should bare all the risk, also the profit, sure !

What i want is only input from your side, my friend ! I will to try to maximize the benefit of this system.

I will very appreciate to your criticism, compliment, complaint, review, evaluation, good word, also your bad word !

Let's just walk the walk and no talk the talk.. show us your EA. There are many good coders here that can support the EA's evolution if it is proven to be profitable.

BornToWin...let's Win!!!

ES

And where?

Hi Mr. BorntoWin,

Nice to hear and knowing your experince, specially for coding with your SKILL.

I'm sure there's to much people in this forum want's to HELP and share experience like you too Sir'.

And Now, please " COME TO JUNGLE and STRUGGLE IN FOREX ", with US.

Best regards,

Paulinge

Welcome to the Jungle (said in "Gun's and Roses" Melody)

ES

what's the point of this teasing

Since you say you are willing to share the EA for free, I personally do not understand why you did not attach the EA in the first post. A teasing campaign is absolutely cheap move.

It's like preparing to take a leap and saying "I'm gonna do it... I'm gonna jump... watche me, everyone... I'm gonna take the jump... here we go... I'm gonna do it" and everybody thinks "quit yapping 'bout it and just bloody do it" .

hehe...Maybe he has not developed it yet and wants us to do it for him. So that he may give it back to us...no? Could this be a classic Steinitz manuever?

Hey...I got an idea...maybe if I "pay forward" by sending dollars to TRO, BornToWin will give me his EA?

ES

Reason: