Accounts

Hi I need to switch from demo to real account 

I'm guessing that is intended as a question not a statement. If so, you'll need to speak to your broker to open a real account.

What do you mean? Do you have a strategy or EA on a demo account and you want to try it on a real one? or something else?

Sipho Collen Skosana:
Hi I need to switch from demo to real account 

Just switch it.
Do you have real account? And you have demo account.
So, use same Metatrader to switch between them (between your demo/real accounts, between your accounts with different brokers').

Because demo account and real accounbt are not the same (you can not "switch" 1K demo to 1K real sorry). 

I have deposited money so now I want to go for real trading 

If you have both accounts in your Navigator window (on the left hand side of MT4) just double click on the real account to swith from the demo one.

If you haven't logged in in your real account yet, go to File >> Log in to trade account, and fill in the account details you have from your broker (login, password & server) and click Login. 

You log in the with password and login your broker sends you after deposit is approved/completed. There is "brokers name - demo" and "brokers name - live"  Choose the live....

I did get the help now I have another problem I deposited the funds to MQL 5 which was suppose to be deposited to a broker, I want to withdraw it problem is south africa we aren't registered with Paypal

Sipho Collen Skosana: I did get the help now I have another problem I deposited the funds to MQL 5 which was suppose to be deposited to a broker, I want to withdraw it problem is south africa we aren't registered with PayPal

That is very "old news". Those conditions are no longer in effect and FNB (First National Bank), even makes a huge deal about their integration with PayPal services for their customers. So, there are no current limitations about RSA citizens having PayPal accounts. I know this because both my cousin and my sister, living in RSA, have PayPal accounts.

EDIT: By the way, following your own logic, how were you expecting to withdraw your "winnings" from MetaQuotes if you don't have a PayPal account (yet used it to charge your Credit Card do deposit the amount). Yes, because following your own logic you were "funding" your account via MetaQuotes and hopefully would be withdrawing the "winnings" via them too?

Fernando Carreiro:

That is very "old news". Those conditions are no longer in effect and FNB (First National Bank), even makes a huge deal about their integration with PayPal services for their customers. So, there are no current limitations about RSA citizens having PayPal accounts. I know this because both my cousin and my sister, living in RSA, have PayPal accounts.

EDIT: By the way, following your own logic, how were you expecting to withdraw your "winnings" from MetaQuotes if you don't have a PayPal account (yet used it to charge your Credit Card do deposit the amount). Yes, because following your own logic you were "funding" your account via MetaQuotes and hopefully would be withdrawing the "winnings" via them too?

At long last thank you sir

Sipho Collen Skosana: At long last thank you sir
What do you mean by "at long last"! It has been that way for years, probably going on 4 years ago, that FNB become an official representative for PayPal in RSA.
Reason: