99% back testing my EA 100$ to 140 million :)

this is my ea my own strategy backtesting 99% modelling quality ,100$ to 140 million $ in 6 years 

as you can see the ea did catch that last jump even on demo account and made a lot out of it     GBP/USD 2016/10/07

So what is your point?

WARNING!!!

EAs can be optimised to show fantastic profits in back tests.

Optimising is like firing an arrow into a fence and then painting a target around where the arrow lands - a bullseye every time!

Posts like this are generally intended to get you excited, contact the OP and pay money for the EA. Don't believe it. Don't be gullible.

Ask your granny for the required 100$

eddie:

and additional $100 every week.

dzstar:

this is my ea my own strategy backtesting 99% modelling quality ,100$ to 140 million $ in 6 years 

as you can see the ea did catch that last jump even on demo account and made a lot out of it     GBP/USD 2016/10/07 

sadly i dont have money to start it on real account  :(

Suggest you go look for a job and start saving, probably a new experience for you

PS 

the Banks must be shivering in their boots

eddie:

its not 100$ , how did you figure out that it is 100$ for the start ?

rod178:

Suggest you go look for a job and start saving, probably a new experience for you

PS 

the Banks must be shivering in their boots

what if its not good paying job , not everyone get 1000$  a month

so you suggest that brokers wont pay if someone make a lot of money? 

dzstar:

Perhaps because your thread has a title  99% back testing my EA 100$ to 140 million :)

Ovo:
and additional $100 every week.

funny huh  look whats really funny :)

dzstar:

Nice, go open a demo account (or cent account with 100$) and connect it to myFxbook (you can declare all trades as private) and post the link to see your EA half the way to real world.

dzstar:

Let me guess this is where you spiel comes in? Does it go something like this?

"My friend, for only the low low price of One that's right One U.S dollar you can get in on this great investment.
      My good friend you will be sipping a mai tai on a beach in the Keys with a REAL income, so to give you the REAL wealth all seek!   
           Time my friend, time is the real wealth that all seek. The income this investment will give you will be so UN-believable.
             Just so you know I only have one spot left and I'm going to be ....Wait I just got a e-mail. Last spot just went. They go quick!
                   You could always INCREASE the initial investment to ONE THOUSAND U.S DOLLARS OR MORE!!! 
                        Just think of the income I would get.... I mean YOU would get.

People like you make me laugh.
Reason: