MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 969

Hello, Several MT4 platforms are crashing right after opening (on the same computer), and the day's log stores the following line. main pumping: timeout on stop Deleting default profiles does not help. It just opens and crashes after some seconds, it does not connect to the broker server. No more...
int start()   { //----     //----   double x=0;    x=OrderProfit();    if(x!=0)    MessageBox("totalprofit "+ x);        return(0);   }      hoe can i get the totalprofit in actual time ?  
Hey all, I was very happy with the help I received last time I posted in this forum, so I'm back with another n00b question. How can I make my EA open a trade when an indicator running on a chart (say the EURUSD) gives an alert? Specifically, I have an indicator that will put a little blue circle...
Does anybody know how to rename chart tabs?   I would like the names to be a lot shorter, and therefore fit more tabs across the screen.  For example instead of AUDNZD,M1 it could be named AN1, and AUDNZD,M1(offline) could be ANO.
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm looking for your help for my code mql4. Although I tried a lot of things I don't find a solution to resolve my problem. So, according to my strategy: 1st PART: I take a Long trade 0.10lots without SL and with TP1,at the same time, I take a Buy Limit 100pis below the Openprice with 0.20lots...
[Deleted]
Friends, this looks very strange to me. This function works: if (MathAbs(total_profit) < 1.0){      line_name = "ZERO LEVEL ex SWAP";      line_color = Black; draw line etc...  When I change it and add division by a double number, the function remains in a cycle or freezes, it simply stops working:...
[Deleted]
Good afternoon. is there a converter MQL4 -> MQL5? If not, why does not Metaquote? I know it must be hard but if a company is able to create I think that's why they? I think many would go under metatrader 5, but the programming language is very complex for people who are not computer Metaquote then
Hi, I'm looking to have an user validation server because I will distribute an expert advisor just among some specific traders. I would like to contact someone with the knowledge to do this, of course I will pay.  Thanks  
[Deleted]
Hi guys, first of all you are the best.... I need to know how to read or set up one alert if the RSI Value reach for instance to the 50 value... I like to work with vb , but any other third part its ok... Thanks and best Regards
Hi, In mt5/mql5 there is the possibility to drag and drop lines and objects on the charts in metatrader. An EA can capture these events and perform logic accordingly. For example: Lines indicating TP and SL levels could be drawn on the chart by an EA. The user could manually drag and drop these
[Deleted]
Current mt4 for iphone doesnt really fit onto ipad... Hopefully an almost full pc version is coming, to take advantage ofmthe full screen estate, features, and user interface...
Hi, Does anyone know if there is a Gann Fan plugin for MT4? It is time consuming to have to keep drawing in momentum angles   Thanks 
[Deleted]
I'm having annoying bug after 445 update. Everytime i run/restart the program the scale changes. This is very annoying because everytime i run mt4 i must rescale the chart. anybody having the same problem? any suggestion? thanks !
[Deleted]
Hello! if(Symbol() == "EURUSD" || "USDCAD")Alert("..."); leads to the error "|| - condition cannot be a string" How can I compare the chart to a  list of symbols? Thanks in advance!
[Deleted]
I was asked to do an update via Liveupdate a couple of days ago. Immediately after the download completed MT4 opened autotmatically with no problems but now I have tried to go back into it it won't open on my computer. If I try to reinstall MT4 it tells me that it is already open even though I...
Does anyone know of any programs to pre define range bars to an automtic tick count?
[Deleted]
Hi guys, first of all thank you very much for making this forum so alive and rich of informations..i`ve been learning a lot from all the gurus and moderators... now lets go to my problem... im trying to create a function that will return the value for my next order in this logic: lets not consider...
I have recently updated my (Alpari UK Demo) MT4 platform to the latest build 445 (9th Nov 2012). This is the build that has been upgraded to include the "Signals" tab and associated functionality. The previous build of MT4 would consume approx 20Mb of memory and CPU usage was minimal. This latest...
[Deleted]
I'm going to learn MQL4 and stumble just a problem to its solution I've found nothing. It's really only used it that at a certain interval (Sleep) a locally stored CSV file to be opened. This only works 1 time (according to print ()). int start() {   csv();   Sleep (5000);    }int csv() {      Print...
hi, i have an EA softwere. its work proper on demo accounts. but not the same live accounts. i dont have knowladge how to set or edit in this EA. so i want to setting of this EA. so please help me for it. thankyou.!! CONTACT: fx.70007@gmail.com thankyou 
[Deleted]
I am trying to download the MT4 terminal for my desktop, however on installation it requires me to enter proxy server settings. The problem is that I am using wireless internet connection on a usb modem and I cannot seem to find an address for these settings.
[Deleted]
  Ward 6  (779   1 2 3 4 5 ... 77 78)
Good day, colleagues. I will take the liberty of demonstrating here a trading system that was previously discussed by some of the authors as a perfect build, but was not completed in practice. It is a system that guarantees no losses and no profit. Let me briefly remind you the essence of the
how to backtest in mt4 since there are always missing past data in the data centre, even after you talk to your broker or download in the data centre. Is there any program in backtest in forex mt4 to help with cheap price, what is your opinion on this? Is there any program in forward test in forex...
[Deleted]
  help zigzag  (4)
Well I hope this time it is possible (even my previous posts :-)) I do some statistics with the zigzag indicator . results are correct but I have 2 things that I can not solve because my knowledge is too small. data are not updated regularly at every bar I do not know why. but my biggest problem is
Hey,  I've a short question. How can I define the level of the Stochastic Oscillator (Standard is 80 as the highest and 20 as the lowest)?  Usually I use this code: iStochastic(NULL, 0, 11, 3, 3, MODE_SMMA, 0, MODE_MAIN, 0);   But I don't know how to change to 80/20 setting to my own.    Cheers D...
[Deleted]
  variables on Fx  (2)
What are different variables on FX and what are their relations?
[Deleted]
Good afternoon. I wonder if it is possible to have the window of the indicator at the top of the graph? thank you for your help. cordially
[Deleted]
Hello Guys! Is it possible to send orders with a script started manually during a visual backtest? It works to draw lines with a manually started script during a backtest but when I want to place a limit order it does not. That would be nice to trade strategies without programming them in a backtest...
Is it possible to define  time moments, when EA opened pending order? It means, I want use this approach  for EA testing. I will see visually when order  was opened. So I need indicator to find order openings and amrk it, drawing line, f.e. Thanks