MT4 Build 445 - Maxing out CPU and consuming excessive memory

I have recently updated my (Alpari UK Demo) MT4 platform to the latest build 445 (9th Nov 2012). This is the build that has been upgraded to include the "Signals" tab and associated functionality.

The previous build of MT4 would consume approx 20Mb of memory and CPU usage was minimal.

This latest build is consuming 86Mb of memory and maxing out the CPU at 20-50%. (I am not using any Expert Advisors)
The process in question is MT4 / terminal.exe
I have quite a high spec laptop and all previous builds of MT4 have never caused a problem like this.
The laptop is on "high" fan most of the time while MT4 consumes the majority of the available resources.

I have posted this to initially highlight the problem.
MY QUESTIONS:
Is there a way to disable/remove the signals functionality?
or revert to the previous build?

At this time i have ceased using MT4 in its current build as i think my laptop will eventually melt down if i continue using it. 

Any comments or help are very much appreciated.

nigelxx:

I have recently updated my (Alpari UK Demo) MT4 platform to the latest build 445 (9th Nov 2012). This is the build that has been upgraded to include the "Signals" tab and associated functionality.

The previous build of MT4 would consume approx 20Mb of memory and CPU usage was minimal.

This latest build is consuming 86Mb of memory and maxing out the CPU at 20-50%. (I am not using any Expert Advisors)
The process in question is MT4 / terminal.exe
I have quite a high spec laptop and all previous builds of MT4 have never caused a problem like this.
The laptop is on "high" fan most of the time while MT4 consumes the majority of the available resources.

I have posted this to initially highlight the problem.
MY QUESTIONS:
Is there a way to disable/remove the signals functionality?
or revert to the previous build?

Read some of the recent posts in the Forum . . . .

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/142123 

Reason: