MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 892

Hi all,  At first, ea is working fine, but once an order is closed but trailingstop the ea do not start to open an order. As it is, once price is greater than the OpenDistance the ea open an order and if price goes back more than the OppositeDistance an opposite orders is open and the last one is...
Hi I have trading a demo account on Instaforex for a few months, today I noticed an entry in the account history showing a nice size deposit with an entry "Trade Result for 2013-04". Any ideas what this is? I'm guessing a correction to something that happend back in April that has finally been...
I am a beginner programmer and have not been programming for more than a year and want to create a new EA. I have really a simple question about a line of code that is causing an error in my program. It seems that the format I use is not acceptable. Can anyone guide me to the correct format this...
What do you think of that
How to create the script to insert / change stop-loss price with the position price ? Thanks in advance ~  
I want to generate lines automatically. Insert line automatically every hour with the initial 00.00.00 price, 01.00.00 price, etc? (1) How do I do this? Or (2) Where do I had better take a look at to get help?    Thanks in advance -  ;->  
Hi, Please help me. I am coding an EA that open a trade (buy or sell) when MA20 cross MA5. I want to stoploss at cross-over point. How can I detemine cross-over point value?   Thank you very much! 
[Deleted]
I have not used meta editor of MT4 for compiling and making .mq4 file. I have a code which plots BB with deviation in decimal points. Pl. convert it to .mq4 file
  Question on DLL ......  (63   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Can you guys tell me what can be transferred to the DLL and what can't? Is it possible to use predefined variables in the DLL
Hi guys, do you have an indicator for this strategy? I would compare and study the relationships between two indexes or commodities. Many thanks, Stefano
[Deleted]
double HighValue,LowValue; HighValue=High[iHighest(NULL,0,MODE_HIGH,100,1)]; LowValue= Low[iLowest(NULL,0,MODE_HIGH,1,1)]; HighValue - LowValue = 0.00095 true;  OrderSend ("EURUSD",OP_BUY,0,01,Bid,3,Ask -5 * Point,Ask +10 * Point); HighValue - LowValue = 0.00225 true;   OrderSend ("EURUSD",OP_BUY,0...
[Deleted]
Hi everyone I used an online code genetor to generate some code with a long and short entry signal.  Here's the scenario, it triggers long and a trade is opened with stops and targets set.  Then the market reverses, stop is not hit but a short is triggered.  I would like it to open a short (keeping...
  mql funtion  (13   1 2)
Is there any Funtion that tell me when a candle close if it was bearish or bullish? Thank you in advance Aldo
Hi all, I've a problem with the follow code to get the trailing Stop to start after a minimum profit is reached. As it is when a profit of 5 pips is reached, the stop loss should get positioned at 3 pips after the order open price, but what is happening is that once we get a profit  of 5 pips the...
  MACHINE period with minus value  (324   1 2 3 4 5 ... 32 33)
Hello.. Can you tell me how to make a MA or EMA period with a minus value when the settings do not allow it... ? For example, how and where do I tweak the code so that the MA settings can put a minus period and have it triggered? Second option: need to mirror the MA somehow, with a positive period
New article LibMatrix: Library of Matrix Algebra (Part One) has been published: Application of various branches of mathematics is essential in writing complex automated trading systems. One of such branches is linear algebra. There are currently no extensive publicly available libraries in MQL4 that...
Hi! I am using MT4 with UpFX and recently I cant see the chart for EURUSD that is less than 1 hour(M30, M15, M5 & M1). I did not change any settings and other currency pair is working fine. Any ideas how i could fix this?   Thank you, 
Is there a way to programmatically change the number of bars on the screen -- shrink or grow the chart horizontally ?
Hello, So I am running an indicator on the chart, Live, but when i rerun the indicator on historical mode, meaning going back for like 200 bars, I notice that it fails to draw a histogram line for many opportunities. It draws for some but do not for others. The indicator works on price close from...
Hey All! I was hoping for some help on my code - Currently stuck on this one damn part! This is the process I am attempting to write into code below: 1) If all MA's are "fanned" out and crossed so that price is above all the moving averages and they are indicating a long potential. 2) I am then
  t/p is not working properly  (39   1 2 3 4)
ticket= OrderSend ( Symbol (),OP_BUY, 0.1 ,Ask, 3 , 0 ,Ask+ 0.01 , "BFS_Orders" , 0 , 0 ,Green); ticket= OrderSend ( Symbol (),OP_SELL, 0.1 ,Bid, 3 , 0 ,Bid- 0.01 , "Second_Orders" , 0 , 0 ,Green); Hi, I'm running strategy tester . I'm placing orders using above code in EURUSD. Here I am fixing
Wer ein Benutzerhandbuch für MQL4 in Deutsch sucht findet dies auf der Seite
Hello, Please,can I get a Code to insert in my program that can open and close 3 instruments (EURUSD,USDCHF,AUDUSD) on MT4 when the conditions of the market are met? Thanks Daniel
New article Mechanical Trading System "Chuvashov's Triangle" has been published: Let me offer you an overview and the program code of the mechanical trading system based on ideas of Stanislav Chuvashov. Triangle's construction is based on the intersection of two trend lines built by the...
Hi, I want to ask did anyone know the fast trade. The initial deposit start $20-$50 , lot minimum 0.01. Does scalper really work for fast trade? I need a fast trade indicator or ea. i want to earn more than the initial deposit in 5 days. Anyone can teach or share something interesting with screen...
I seem to randomly get 130 errors when doing an OrderModify but the SL/TP levels are absolutely correct. Anybody have any ideas why? This is so frustrating and I can’t see what else I can do with my code to fix it? Here’s the snippet of code that is generating the error bool ModOrder( int ticket
[Deleted]
hello sir, SUB :- (PLS DEVELOP THIS INDICATOR FOR EVERY ONE ) I HAVE A FORMULA CODE FROM SOMEONE OTHER SOFTWARE AND IT'S AUTO GENRATED VERY-VERY 100% GOOD BUY AND SELL SIGNALS . BUT I DO NOT KNOW, HOW TO WRITE IN MTQ4, IF ANY ONE DO THIS,THAN PLS I REGARD . SEE THE FORMULA .............................
Hil,   I am having problem with file written EA as it seems like only a single line is written.   Is following code ok ?     handle=FileOpen("TestFile.csv", FILE_CSV|FILE_WRITE, ';');   if(handle>0)    {     FileWrite(handle, Ask,Count1,Count2,X,TickCount);    // Alert(" Write to File : ",...
any way to keep a constant crosshair on MT4?  its virtually impossible to trade directly on the chart without a crosshair 
  Bid and Ask lines wrong  (13   1 2)
Hi, on two brokers, I have the lines appearing wrongly. On the first one, the ask price is consistantly 1 points too low. The pink box is my indicator showing what the spread should be based on the Market Watch window figures and it SHOULD match up with the bid and ask lines on the chart.     the...