how to teach the TS to distinguish between FLET and TREND??? - page 3

MetaDriver >>:
Вапче вопрос топика хорошо поставлен. Предсказываю долгожительство ветки. Тасчёт её тренда пока ничего не могу сказать, но объёмы будут. :)))

I think you can get some decent statistics on the length of trend-flying threads :). The last one I remembered lasted only 19 pages :).

Candid >>:

Думаю по длительности топиков на тему тренд-флет можно собрать приличную статистику :). Последний вспомнившийся мне длился всего 19 страниц :).

Nah, there's a different theme there:

Market flat or trend? Which prevails?

I would like to get a reliable and well-reasoned answer to this question.
There are a variety of opinions on this subject. Several of them are given below in italics.

There the author wants guarantees. Who will give them?

And here he can boil something. It's just a matter of... MTS to teach... :))

MetaDriver >>:

Слух, я всё спросить хочу. А чего тебя с этой темы тошнит-то?

Вроде тема как тема. Нормальнее многих прочих. Ну я понимаю - сложности. Зато и перспективы.

Yes... You know, I got bogged down in creating a general theory. My approach has been working for a long time (before the fora), but I was so damn anxious to generalize it all and make it a separate discipline... So, so far I've made a development environment on MT. Context generators separately, processing methods separately. Well, you know, if the magic begins... All sorts of new ideas come up, etc.

Anyway, I didn't dump her. Especially since I publicly announced that I was going to make everything public. I can't go out there and say, "Sorry, I'm sorry. - Especially since I didn't.

In general - it will happen, but when...))

In the meantime, avatara has already created a system based on the context, understood in his own way, and has been shearing the cabbage for some time now :)

Svinozavr >>:

Да... понимаешь, увяз в создании общей теории. Сам подход-то, он у меня давно рабочий (еще до форы), но тут - черт меня дернул - все обобщить и сделать самостоятельной дисциплиной, что ли... Вот, пока сделал среду разработки на МТ. Генераторы контекста отдельно, методы обработки отдельно. Ну, а волшебству, сам знаешь, стоит только начаться... Всякие новые идеи выплывают и т.п.

Короче, я ее не бросил. Тем более, что публично объявил, что типа все обнародую. Не могу же я теперь выйти и сказать: - Извините - обздался. - Тем более, что это не так.

В общем - будет, но когда...)))

Aha! I think I got it. Good luck with that.

There is always a trend on W1 and MN.

Svinozavr >>:

Вот, пока сделал среду разработки на МТ. Генераторы контекста отдельно, методы обработки отдельно. Ну, а волшебству, сам знаешь, стоит только начаться... Всякие новые идеи выплывают и т.п.

These bits of information give the impression that the promotion process itself is also quite interesting :)

Mathemat >>:
А тем временем avatara уже создал системку по мотивам контекста, понимаемого по-своему, и уже давно стрижет капусту.

Lesh! I've been cutting and cutting! And I think I started early, with the context. I don't know, though. But all this was not in a refined - like, context, and no need to look so - form, but in a strongly integrated into TC.

I just wanted to be academic... on my head.))

basile писал(а) >> how do you teach the TS to distinguish between a FLET and a TREND???

In order to teach how to tell the difference, you have to give exact definitions of trend and flat. Based on these exact definitions it is a matter of technique to teach how to tell the difference.....)))

LeoV писал(а) >>

.... need to give exact definitions of trend and flat ....

There aren't any.

Reason: