MACHINE period with minus value

Hello.. Can you tell me how to make a MA or EMA period with a minus value when the settings do not allow it... ?

For example, how and where do I tweak the code so that the MA settings can put a minus period and have it triggered?

Second option: need to mirror the MA somehow, with a positive period!

My excerpt from the post :

Maybe I'm wrong, but "if the positive period in MA is calculated as a positive result of the average price, then I would like the negative period to be calculated as if it was calculated negatively of the average price, i.e. mirror of the positive period...

If you use a shift, the MA will go back, while we want it to be formed without any shifts back in time when a new candle is formed...

P/S Something like this...

Let me explain... In the up trend, when the MA is positive, in the MA settings, it should go under the price.... If the MA is negative, it should go above the price (if it is trending upwards)

this screenshot shows a shift... With a shift as you know the curve goes above the price when the price goes up....... and vice versa. But here the whole section of the bars being counted is cut off on the right...

As an option, I suggested replacing the shift with a period with a minus value..... i.e. mirroring the waveform, relative to the chart, with a positive period.

P/S

"In chasing the unattainable, we commit the impossible." (Robert Ardry),

"How many things were thought impossible until they were accomplished." (Pliny the Elder)

Ask Alsu, he will offer you imaginary ones too, but he will definitely ask about the physical meaning. I will support him in this.

tara:
Ask Alsu, he will offer you imaginary ones too, but he will definitely ask about the physical meaning. I will support him in this.

I'm sorry, what do you mean by imaginary?

Caesar34:

I'm sorry, what do you mean by imaginary?
Google it. Imaginary numbers.

tara:
Google it. Imaginary numbers.

what does that have to do with my question?!

What is the physical (logical, financial, physiological) meaning of averaging on a negative number of values?

tara:
What is the physical (logical, financial, physiological) meaning of averaging on a negative number of values?

Is there a phase shift to be taken into account?

paukas:

Should the phase shift be taken into account?

There is a phase shift between two quite physical phenomena: voltage and current.

It's possible, but so far - nada nada nada:)

By the way, Happy New Year to everyone - tomorrow will be a busy day :)

Clearly, everyone only knows how to rant instead of actually proposing a solution

First there is the cause, then there is the effect. Always. Sorry if I disappointed you.
Reason: