MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1156

[Deleted]
hi guys, I have a doubt with aroon indicator...... Those who know how aroon works can please guide me how aroon ( 30 day) has gone below 0 in gold daily chart in last few bars.
[Deleted]
I need your help. .. I am a newbie and I have written an EA which works fine on the demo account. Today I used a real account and I took error 4051 and no trade was placed, while at the same time, the EA was placing trades on the demo account... any help???
Hello! Does anybody know how to write step trailing stop? It must move SL every x pips and not every tick. Example: +10 profit --> SL=OrderOpenPrice, +20 profit --> SL=OrderOpenPrice+10, ... Thanks!
[Deleted]
What's the best way to use regular expression MT4
[Deleted]
Can anyone assist to convert the indicator attached to EA. Thank you!
  Alligator EA  (3)
This is an EA that I used and made some money with it (300.00USD on a 1000.00USD account in 2 months), free to use, the only problem is that needs to be optimized regularly. Try on demo first.
Hello we start a contest, how i can show the real time result of the this contest on the website? we have the username and password for all Account Participants and want show the contest result on the website please help me Thanks
[Deleted]
  Math and Trading  (1)
I am somewhat new to trading and have been successful using a basic IT Cross strategy. I have posted a chart below for further reference. However, I have never been very good at math. This strategy uses zero math skills. The furtherest I made it was pre calc. How much does math play a roll in...
[Deleted]
Please look at this chart and let me know if you agree with a sell near the arrow. It is on Daily Chart on EUR/USD. I am thinking about taking trade from expert who posted it but want to see what others think first.
[Deleted]
Hi everyone, I hope you are all well and I'll jump straight to my problem. I have the following line of coding that is giving me issues: bool TradeTimeOK=true; if(DayOfWeek()==5 && Hour()>15 || DayOfWeek()==6||DayOfWeek()==0 && Hour()<14) TradeTimeOK=false; And it is this part of the...
Below is the error message after I've tried start the robot. Has anybody any idea?
[Deleted]
I need some text file.... where I have every movment .... for example rate of eur\usd is 1.4232 and this price change to 1.4233 then 1.4232 then 1.4231 then 1.4230 then 1.4231.... in text file: 1.4232 1.4233 1.4232 1.4231 1.4230 1.4231 Can someone help me with this
I have the following code below, but i cannot get to work. Can anyone see what's wrong? Everytime we have a new bar i want an alert to pop up if it's an inside bar, but it pop up evertime we have a new bar and not only when we have aninside bar....
In backtesting, I have the problem that if I try to send an order with a large stop loss (SL) and/or a large take profit (TP) value (eg. value of 9000, as illustrated by the code below) then the system rejects it and doesnt open it (not all the time though bizarely). If I send it with a lesser value...
[Deleted]
Following EA is one I downloaded somewhere and I modified the Money Management part of it. Before it took a percentage of the account balance, but now I modified it to calculate max drawdown based on the stoploss that yu set. Now, I use a broker with fractional pips, so 200 pips is really 20 pips....
  critical error !  (2)
hi members ! my problem is that i copied over mt4 from my windows vista laptop to my new windows seven laptop. I get critical error warning msg when running strategy tester and in the text it still thinks it is running on vista, even after i uninstalled and reinstalled many times. any advice welcome...
  need help!!!  (3)
i wrote a EA, but it could not run. In journal of tester, it say "Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\BACERA PRO TRADER\experts\JEFF LEUNG.ex4' on the," Anyone can tell me what error I might had made? Thanks
[Deleted]
Hi I am using StrToTime and I am trying to get it to start from 12:00 on the previous day, I have this but it is not working correctly, can anyone help please: {t=StrToTime("00:00")-(1440)+(12*3600);} //I am trying to get 00:00 on the day before plus 12 hours to give me 12:00 the previous day Thanks...
To be able to run a strategy test I need enough data. Default there is only about a month's data with the first test. Is there a possibility to force getting more data? Or any place to find data from this broker?
[Deleted]
  Is it possible?  (1)
I posted this already but it was under the wrong topic and didnt get any response. Here is my question: Is it possible to run 1 account off 2 different computers? eg. I have a computer at work and at home. I have the mt4 platform downloaded on both computers. I want to run 1 account between these 2...
[Deleted]
Hi there, The attached EA that I downloaded doesnt want execute any live trades, but when I run it through the 'Strategy Tester' it picks up the signals just fine. I make sure that the periods of my graphs MA's are set according to the EA's periods. I have also made sure that the EA is enabled on my...
[Deleted]
Is it possible to program a stop that is equal to the length of the last candle? Or any multiple of the length of the last candle? I have a manual strategy that I would love to get programmed into an EA, I'm just unsure if this is possible to "program." Thanks
[Deleted]
How to calculate minimum distance from Market Price for pending orders OP_BUYSTOP and OP_SELLSTOP to be placed?
Hello, Based on another non MT4 system i have a list of entries. I have written an EA that manages closing the positions and wanted to test it in Strategy tester. I think there a 2 options: [1] manually open trades when strategy tester plots the candles, can it be done in any way? [2] I tried...
  Last Order  (2)
How can I access the last closed order?
I've noticed that the indicator signals given in forward-testingin realtime are more frequent, and do not match up to the signals ifthe indicator is run over the same data historically (hope youunderstand what I mean). When an indicator is first added to a chart, Iknow it calculates a large number...
Hi everyone, I am new to MQL4 programing. And I have few questions bothering me a lot. I really hope that someone can help me out. (I want write a program can run a long period) Question 1:How long can a program stay in "int start()" stage: I know the "int start()" will start only when the program...
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm playing around with scripts, and I have the following -very useless- script (for testing). T int start() { for (int i = 0; i < 200; i++) { OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_BUY, 0.01, Ask, 0, Ask-500*Point, Ask+500*Point); } return(0); } Obviously, this is supposed to create 200 orders. However, after
dear sir,any knows mt4 in mobile,plz guide me