MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 527

[Deleted]
Hello Is there anyone know, we can use metatrader 4 in samsung galaxy tab or apple ipad? Please explain me in detail. Thank you.
Hi every one i want to analysis H2,H8,M2 and Year candles  in mt4 if any possible to add those time frames in mt4??
Hi All, Here are two charts. One from Tickstory 99,9 data bakctest, other is a demo forward. PSAR are the same, 0.01, 0.1 NZDUSD D1 chart. What causes that on demo PSAR changes 7 days later than on backtest one? Csaba
  An amazing filter.  (68   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Good afternoon. This is the crude idea we came up with (me and rid-U ) on filters for automatic trading. And not only for automatic trading. It is known that there are many indicators that try to determine whether the market is flat or trending. Unfortunately those indicators are (to put it mildly)
Please help me, I modify already but It is not work. step 1.If today is friday && have profit >= 5 usd step 2.Close all order. step 3.Stop trade on friday. //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// In begining: PHP Code: extern string FridaySetup = "======= Friday Setting...
Dear Everyone, On the left hand side of MT 4 is a list of all trading symbols that can be traded: currency pairs, stocks, CFDs, materials (raw materials) and so on. Is there any simple and effective, fastest possible way, to check each and every chart even multiple times per day? So I wouldn't need...
I would appreciate if anybody could help me on this.   I bought an EA a few months ago. I need to recover it because my Hard Disk has failed, so it is broken and I had to re-install operating system and everything from scratch.   I remember that in this MQL portal, on my profile, I used to have a...
I've been playing with some code to create a custom indicator on MT4 that shows candlestick patterns but I'm not sure it is working properly... here is the logic       if(doji==true && iOpen(NULL,0,i)==iClose(NULL,0,i)){   // Doji         IND[i]=iHigh(NULL,0,i)+(200*Point);        }...
Hi, I'm interested in opening an account with Lmax. However I don't understand how to get accurate ticks history from them. With other brokers I simply download ticks from dukascopy first, then import them to mt4 strategy tester... but lmax doesnt seem to provide this accurate tick history and are...
Hello everyone, i am having some trouble getting my EA to confirm a buy signal on Value 4 (green) and sell Value 8 (red)      double  Murr_buy=NormalizeDouble(iCustom(NULL,0,"Murreys_Math_oscillator",Length,3,1),5); double Murr_sell=NormalizeDouble(iCustom(NULL,0,"Murreys_Math_oscillator",Length,7...
Hi, I noticed the following bug in MT4 (Build 1031): 20 charts are open (5 for each of the 4 currencies, for instance Monthly, Weekly, Daily, 1H, and 4H). When I save the setup as a profile and reload it then the order of some windows is mixed up. This is annoying because for visual reasons I need...
I apologize to the moderator if the topic ever discussed before ... does anyone know how to get distance bid ask from moving average ??? in this case, between current candlestick and 200 MA?... Thanks for the explanation
I started to use Metatrader 4 PC around two weeks ago. Today I was doing some calculations with bank wire deposits, closed trades in profit and closed trades in lose. Then I calculated the difference. However, the balance which is shown in Metatrader 4 PC is different than the one I calculated
Hello, The Client (trader) wants to see thehighlight (on the right side) on the BID value. Today, he sees the highlight on the middle Bid-Ask (see attached graph) What is the way to changethat ? I've been told that this is something possible in MT4 (highlight the BID value on the graphs) Thank you....
Hi,   I am trying to create an indicator, which is working now, but I've got a lot of alerts by every thick. I want to change this, so that I have only an alert when a new candle is open. Can someone help me with my code and tell me what i am doing wrong?   Here is my code: #define INDICATOR_NAME...
Dear, I wrote the code below. int LOT_PRECISION=2; sLots = 0.02; Multi = 1.83; double mLot = NormalizeDouble(sLots * Multi,LOT_PRECISION); So actually calculation is  0.02*1.83=0.0366   and i want only 2 digit without round the number like = 0.03 just leave "66" but above coding mLots show 0.04...
Hi every body  I'm try to convert the PositionSizeCalculator indicator in a EA. I did this and works fine. The problem happen when I change the time frame more the 2 ou 3 times.   Please, someone can help me?   
  indicator refresh problem  (19   1 2)
Hi guys I'm trying to edit an ema-rsi indicator that can show an up or down arrow when 4 ema cross happens and rsi is > or < 50. My problem is that theese arrows don't refresh for every tick once they appeared, I need to change timeframe if I want to check if conditions are still good to show arrow....
[Deleted]
Using Metaeditor at FXCM (latest MT4 build). When one creates a new script, indicator, EA it gets placed in the MQL4 root directory instead of within the appropriate folder for Scripts, Indicators, Expert Advisors, etc. As such, the compiled program is not recognized within the Terminal. I have to...
  Searching for market patterns  (1457   1 2 3 4 5 ... 145 146)
I have no doubt that many threads have been devoted to this topic, but I would like to revisit it in order to collect and analyse new thoughts of the participants here in the hope of finding a trace of any market patterns, if any exist in principle. For my part, I invite you to consider and express
Hi, I am trying to modularize my EA with Classes because it's getting bloated with many lines of codes. I want to put all my exit strategies into a Class (Class ExitStrategies), which will calculate and store the exit prices every time a new bar is formed and detect if the prices are hit. Then i...
hi all, I need to check the opened and closed orders after the start of the current bar. Is this code correct? I'm not sure. total = OrdersTotal (); Num_Order_Long_5 = 0 ; Num_Order_Short_5 = 0 ; for (cnt= 0 ;cnt<=total;cnt++) { OrderSelect (cnt, SELECT_BY_POS , MODE_HISTORY );
Hi, I`m trying to figure out, what i need to do, to make indie that reads values of 2 other indicators, but i can`t seem to get it wright, i`m not the best coder, could anyone kindly tell me whats my error here or perhaps guide me to some solution ?   The idea is that: Value for first indie should...
extern double MaxSpreadAllowed = 2; double Spread; Spread = (Ask-Bid)*10000; if(Spread <= MaxSpreadAllowed) { my broker ***** me here by adding weird shorts during market closing & opening at 10 pips spread.   } i have also tried using this: Spread = MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_SPREAD); and this:...
How Can I Fully Refresh the Indicator Lines when I open the MT4? I noticed that when I open my MT4, and my indicator line is not accurate because I see it changing big after several minutes to form the right indicator lines.. Is this internet speed problem or MT4 bug? To avoid waiting more than a...
Hello Community, I have recently developed an EA that can set all Stoplosses for all Trades on a Symbol on the position where the mouse cursor is while holding Ctrl-key. It works, but the thing is that I have to press the left mousebutton twice in order to activate the right price for the stoploss,...
Guys, According to my username, I am your new friend. Guys, a question. Although it will might look like I am requesting for a freelancer, its not true, I am not yet - just asking if something like that exist: I am looking for blockage/skipping/preventive tool for Take Profit Line that would...
Dear Guys, I am developed Panel with control . But i am facing some problem. Problem 1 : when i click ComboBox then combo data not show. I can't change others data. Problem 2 : When i try to write something on text box. writing data not show when i am writing. Data show when i move text control
I have an EA that is based on a time range breakout that I cannot get to optimize in the strategy tester.  Is there any particular quality that would prevent optimization?
I add pending orders. Add two hours for expire. After it add the pending it delete it again after few seconds. Nothing in the code close any kind of order. Any idea why?  In journal it just says pending order #... was deleted