MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1108

[Deleted]
In MetaTrader5 I see only few, most popular symbols: e.g. EURUSD, GBPUSD and so on... I'm wondering if other symbols, less popular are also available in MetaTrader5?
[Deleted]
  compiling error  (3)
I keep getting the '\end_of_program' - unbalanced left parenthesis error when I compile the following indicator code. Anyone could tell me why? int start()  {        if(OrderSelect(ticket_number, SELECT_BY_TICKET)      {       order_profit = OrderProfit();      }        free_margin =...
[Deleted]
for(int pos = OrdersTotal() -1; pos >= 0; pos--)      {//:for       OrderSelect(pos,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES);      if(OrderSymbol() == Symbol() && OrderMagicNumber() == MagicNumber)         {//:1         IsTrade++;               if(OrderType() == OP_BUY)             {//...
Hi guys, i have programmed the following StopLoss: double StopLossDyn() { double MovAver = iMA(NULL,0,10,0,0,PRICE_CLOSE,0); double BB= iBands(NULL,0,10,1,0,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_LOWER,0); double y; double x; y = ((MovAver-BB)*100000); x = MathAbs(y); return(x);} My frist question: did i make a logic...
[Deleted]
After spending considerable time at trying to have this EA control the number of lots, I could use some help here. Because I am still new to the MQL4 program code, I can't quite put this together. I feel that bool has to be used here to bypass the Lots Optimizer. All I want is the EA to enter 1
I have two live accounts with IBFX. In each I have two or three different EAs running on different. Today I saw that the EA that ran on AUDUSD in account 1 was not on the chart and the EA that ran on AUDUSD in account 2 was not on the chart either. The two EAs are different and they are in different
[Deleted]
  iCustom?  (2)
I am trying to find values of an iCustom indicator at different bars back. Is there anyway to get the values by a bar number without making a seperate iCustom lines with each bar number? For example if I had the below and wanted to find the values of the 10th, 5th, and current bars, would I have...
[Deleted]
I have been working with the MT4 platform and I have had some charting issues that I have not yet found a way around. What I basically I want to do is to create objects( trend lines, channels, fibs, horizontal lines, recs and triangles etc) on my chart on a particular symbol and to configure the...
[Deleted]
I want to buy a new cellphone but it must be able to take metatrader 4. Can you please help me. Thank you Brenda
[Deleted]
I'm not sure how to debug this, or what to do about it. I am also not 100% certain what a 136 error is. I think it means my EA requested quote but non was given. I would have thought the real lVPS setup would have been the one that worked and not the demo account running from my PC. Here is the...
[Deleted]
Hello every body, I have an idea requires me to be able to place about 30 orders in mega fast if i can before price changes within 1 or 2 pips, and in same time to get the ability of cancel and amending all orders which haven't been executed yet, how can I do that ?? i have MT4 and MT5, Please
I’m not very fluent in programming. Does anybody know how towrite the module allowing for the new order not earlier than 10 bars after thelast order close? I tried to find it butall I found it was one trade per bar and it is not I want. I appreciate anyhelp. Thanks a lot!
[Deleted]
Hi,i downloaded metatrader 4 mobile setup from smartphone edition (1.10 mb) on my phone, samsung sgh-i200 which runs windows mobile 6.1 version and read that the application wasn't intended for the device. I learnt that the software runs on windows mobile. what do i do.
Hello, I really need some advice from you,guys... I'm trying to "persuade" an Ea to open different lot size positions on a straddle type range...but, as I'm totally crap at coding(trying to learn the basics), I wasn't able to do much... What I want is to open let's say 0.01-0.01-0.03-0.03-0.06-0.06...
[Deleted]
anyone know about this company in details? is it new or stay quite a while already in the market? tried on internet searching but couldnt find any info ... anyone knows please share...thank you
Hello all, I have been working on this for days, but have been unable to correct my code to get correct mini lot for Gold, without getting zero divide error (where objects don't even show on chart). TO CORRECT TICKVALUE FXDD GIVES YOU: Gold: PairPipValuePerLot = (MarketInfo("XAUUSD",...
  help dll  (10)
hello pls help me i have a dll, i want to create dll,how i can call fuctions of frist dll from my dll I am a delphi developer pls help me by example thank you
I want to set a stoploss on EURJPY to a set USD value. For example I want to put a stoploss lets say worth a $0.75 USD on the EURJPYm pair . How do I calculate that please
We are working on an EA and we want to optimize the parameters in real time using an external application such as Matlabs or Excel. What is the best output for data, in the experience of expert coders here? Simplest, we create a flat file that is updated every 1 second, which is read by the
[Deleted]
Hi, I am trying to learn how to do some basic backtesting with MT4 and EA's. So I downloaded historical data since 2001 for USDCAD in txt (cvs) format. Then converted it to .hst format. Loaded the chart into MT4. The data is in M1 time frame. Then tried to do some backtesting using the following...
Hi, I have just tested my ea on both fxpro (on minilot of 0.1) and go trader (on microlot of 0.01), both with TP of 5 pips. On fxpro the ea ran just fine; however on go trader the ea won't open any trades as long as a TP e.g 5 pips was set. But when the tp is "0" it opened trades. Is this due to go...
I read the article: https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1486 What the Numbers in the Expert Testing Report Mean But I still cant get rid of these overly silly but almost disturbing questions, so hope pls bear with them. It about the report below. After pulling off this 1+ year optimization, as you can
[Deleted]
Hello, I programm an EA that runs on D1 charts and uses few standard MT indicators. I'd like to close the positions on first open price when trade is in profit. Would someone advise me, how to program that? Thanks in advance, Daffi
I have two EAs which have very similar functionality. When EA#1 is active it's input parameters allow for change if <F7> is pressed. When EA#2 is active it's input parameters never show up to allow for changing. Any thoughts on why this might be happening?
  Restart a chart  (4)
Hi, I have an indicator which provides good signals each time I start the platform or change the actual timeframe to any other and back again. If I let it run for few hours or days, it keeps providing me signals but they aren´t so good as if I start it somehow. My question is, how can I restart the...
We're starting a new episode. The old one has been archived
Hey Guys, I'm into forex trading using robots, and I have found outthat the most crucial step is the choosing of the forex robot. Nevertheless,there's almost no way to take an informed desicion, all the robots sites look and say the same,"buy me and be a millionaire". So, I've been trying to find...
i have the following code right now, and i want to increase the lotsize every 1000 dolllar: for the variables: extern bool increment=true;extern double Incrementlevel = 1000;extern double BaseLot = 0.1; and in the start: if (increment){int lotmultiple = AccountBalance()/increment;lots =...
How Can I pre-set the Trade Box? I want be able to click new order and when the Trade Box opens have it already set with my stop loss (by pips) and trailing Stop (by pips) and Take profit, well to be fair as a scalper I don't care about take profit as it too is LIMIT. But the rest........ This...
Hi All, I am new here and need a bit of help. Got this code for a weekly pivot installed for a fantastic winning sytem. One problem....the person who taught me 99% of what I need to know cannot be found. I tried using several online calculators to get pivot points to the ones that cannot be seen,...