MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 500

Hi there, I'm new to mql. I've done my research but couldn't find the answer. My issue is that the second condition is ignored while the first is true. What can be wrong here? if(Use_MACD_divergence) {  // Check MACD filter           double OsMA_1 = iOsMA(NULL,Timeframe,Fast_ema_period...
Hello guys  I'm having trouble installing MT4 on windows 7  when lunching the setup it automatically closes and sends report to microsoft the the setup has failed  any idea ? 
Hi, I have written a three nested classes: a manager, , the quotes class (as many instances as symbols required), the worker(s) (calculating hat is required) Now this triumvirate is called either by an indicator and alternatively by a script (mainly for debugging) Everything works fine so far until
[Deleted]
I have a mac and installed MT4 through the wine app. Everything works fine except the custom indicators. I can get them to load and make them clickable on the list but the indicator does not appear on my chart. Does anybody know how to fix this? or has anybody had this problem?
  custom menu  (2)
Hi everybody i'm looking for something like this. Menu with custom symbols and colors.
  Forget random quotes  (653   1 2 3 4 5 ... 65 66)
Random wandering, the efficient market and other nonsense with the word random. Please read here. I hope we never have to calculate probability and normal distribution law in this forum again. Long live trends, well maybe muddied by free market believing idiots
Hello All I use the indicator to extend rectangle to right but the problem is it only works when a new tick happens. Therefore when markets are off it will not extend. Can anyone help me fix this? Thanks in advance
Hi Guys, Can someone help me to go through my macd ea and advice me on how to perfect the following? 1. The macd indicator is not indicating when the line crossed 2. The ordersend failed with error #3 Thanks and appreciate your help
Ran Tick Strategy Tester for all of 2016 on Daily chart, symbol GBPNZD.trw (TradewiseFX broker) . Suddenly report tallied 6,507,865 Mismatched Charts errors with modeling quality = N/A. My Expert Advisor has not been changed so this result is strange. This report shows build number 1065.  Previous...
Hi all, I made the attached .txt file using the following code int start()    {         double Take_Profit_Long_1   = 1.06475 ;         double Take_Profit_Long_2   = 1.06579 ;          double Take_Profit_Long_3   = 1.07432 ;         double Take_Profit_Long_4   = 1.08436 ;                    string...
Good Day Folks , I am Programming a Custom Dynamic Envelope based on band on Macd array  everything was set and data came out well , except for the array drawing that i got are a little bit messy ,  what would be the problem ?  its a simple indicator but i am bad with array functions  Thanks in...
[Deleted]
I need an OnTrade() event handler for mql4.. any suggestions on how I can code this will be appreciated.. if it has been done please point me to the code (I ran a search and found nothing!) Thxs in advance guys
I'm using 2 indicators, one is current window and the second is indicator_separate_window. How do i change thetimeframe for the secondindicator? I have tried: ChartSetSymbolPeriod ( 0 , // Chart ID NULL , // Symbol name PERIOD_H1 // Period ); But it changes both. Both
Blue - highs Red - minima Green - activity spectrum Dark blue - gains/losses Green - activity spectrum. === QUESTION: Given the amplitude-frequency characteristics of mts, is it possible to create profitable Expert Advisors only? A: Yes. Q: Can I turn a losing EA into a profitable one? A: Yes. Q
extern double Profit==0.005        int cnt;        total=OrdersTotal();   //Close all    if(AccountProfit()/AccountBalance() >= Profit){        for(cnt=total-1;cnt>=0;cnt--)    {       OrderSelect(cnt, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES);        if(OrderType()==OP_SELL)    {...
Hi: I need to test some math equations before moving on to the bigger picture. Can I use a keyboard input and a text output for testing
Hi I have an indicator that is stopping with a stack overflow error. I thought maybe because i am using a recursive function so i rewrote it removed the recursive function and i am still getting the overflow error. instead of just using an indicator i converted the code to be an EA added the...
[Deleted]
I have a problem i want to calculate the range form X day like NRangeday=3....50 but i want to esclude the sunday how i can do it?? An example if NRangeday=4 i wnat to calculate the 4 previus range so,began to yesteraday 7 july Tuesday , 6 Monday, 3 Friday, 2 Thursday Because the Day of week only...
Summary of Problem/background: I am trying to place a buy stop order when the price hits a certain price, but I only want this to happen once, however I keep producing pending orders. For example if on "EURUSD" , the price reaches 1.06700 and then places a buy stop at 1.06725. How do I ensure this...
hello, can any one add sound alert lines on this indicator, i really need it so much, thanks. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|                                         EMA-Crossover_Signal.mq4 | //|         Copyright © 2005, Jason Robinson (jnrtrading)...
Hey guys, i am new to coding and want to identify when the spread of bollinger bands (upper -lower band) reaches a minimum over the last x bars. Can anyone help me write a simple function that returns the corresponding index value? I declared... void OnTick(void)   {    double LowerBand,UpperBand;...
Good day Fellow Traders, Could anyone please tell me what is the lot size of the Volume data in the History Center? I cannot find this information in the documentation or online. Here is a sample of the data in the Volume column: as small as 1, and as large as 76765. Thank you in advance. Best...
Hi every body, I bought TrendLinex indicator, I receive the buy or sell signal by alert, but it don't place the order automatically, custom service don't response my request, anyone know how set it. Thank you
[Deleted]
Please can someone share an older metatrader version with me. Not branded please. I need the original version. It would be better to provide me with the folder (clear please with no indicators etc) of it. No setup because it automatically updates. Thank you in advance
Hi Everyone! I hope you are fine. I have a weird situation since the last Mt4 update. When a visual test is launched, the balance/equity graph and the journal stays silent until the test is stopped, if using speeds 31 or 32. Is there a way to make it work has usual? For instance, this is during the...
when iv opened to many orders ,one of theme has a drawdown and i want to hedge it,,,,how to prevent repeating the opposite order more than  once??thanks for(int cnt=0;cnt<OrdersTotal();cnt++)     {           result=OrderSelect(cnt, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES);      if(OrderType()==OP_SELL...
According to:   https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1490 I want to check that the tester is working correctly and running the CheckModelling mq4 I want to see ,like in the article, the multiple timeframes and how the tester models them. when I run the CheckModelling mq4 in the tester I only see the...
when i put personalized eas and indincators mt4 becomes more and more slow ( because of the repainting maybe??)  , i have to format my computer evry whle ,  how  can i do that clear the mt4  and make it fast again whithout formating computer and my indics and eas  stay inside  ?????
Hi, I am really interested in how you change the 'anchor point' text labels. I have some code, would upload but don't yet have the authors permission to upload yet.  I want to edit the code to place all the text labels on the top right of my charts Thanks
Was wondering as I haven't seen any updates to it.  It is a real shame it only seems to allow you to connect to servers in its hard coded list,  making it impossible to add accounts from different brokers.  or am I missing something? thx.