Forget random quotes

Random wandering, the efficient market and other nonsense with the word random.

Please read here.

I hope we never have to calculate probability and normal distribution law in this forum again.

Long live trends, well maybe muddied by free market believing idiots.

And only trade intraday. Especially since this is forex, if forecasting is possible, it's very short term. =)

Well, if you don't KNOW the reasons... Or are you trading on 5 minutes, then how?

faa1947:

Random wandering, the efficient market and other nonsense with the word random.

Please read here.

I hope we never have to calculate probability and normal distribution law in this forum again.

Long live trends, well maybe muddied by free market believing idiots.

H4 and above TA, H1 and below random wandering - whatever.

wise:
And only trade intraday.
But it's not clear who really finances intraday leverage. No bank will give a free loan even for half a day.

Andrei01:
But it is not clear who really finances the intraday leverage. No bank will give a free loan even for half a day.
No one is funding you. You finance the pockets of the DC owners

fozi:
Nobody is funding you. You are funding the pockets of the DC owners
It's not about kitchens, it's about brokers who take all trades to the market and profit from commission only, and for that they need real loans to cover high leverage.

Andrei01:
It wasn't about kitchens, it was about brokers taking all trades to the market and making a profit on commission only, and for that they need real credit to cover high leverage.
That's my point too. And there you are met not by small pikes but by large sharks and killer whales, who conspire to pile up all the minnows and dine on them.

faa1947:
That's my point too. And it's not small pikes that meet you there, it's big sharks and killer whales that conspire to pile up all the minnows and dine on them.
It doesn't matter. It's all about getting the deal done. It doesn't matter who.

Andrei01:
it doesn't play any role. the main thing is that the trade is executed, and it doesn't matter who does it.

The deal will get done, but that's not the point.

It's very fashionable to talk about "white noise, random straying, an efficient market" - that's what I mean, in the sense that there is none of that. There is exclusively trend trading due to objective (economic) and subjective (collusion and manipulation) reasons.

Hold the eu at 1.22 for a week.)
Reason: