MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 407

Hi! I have code like this:double bid, ask, point;int digits, stoplevel; int cnt, cntOrders, ticket, ticketBuy, ticketSell, total, f_news, f_logs; string n_time, n_pair, NewsPair, symbol; double lots; // wielkosc otwieranej pozycji double balance, equity, lotsize; double...
Can anyone help me create a close order in my ea because I'm at loss in what i should do. Example, I have open buy and the condition to close  the order is fulfilled (CCI<0). How do i write in in my ea. Thank you.
Hi all, I have tried different ways of sorting the charts in a profile but they kept on getting Auto-sorted. I've changed the sorting with the mouse -didn't work-, I've changed the sorting in the sorting file .. "order" in the profiles, but no luck. So is there a way to Force sorting through a...
Hi, does somebody have the mq4 files for PVI (Positive Volume Index) & NVI (Negative Volume Index) indicators? Please send me a link from where I can download this files or PM.
Now this is my code {     //Sting signals   string Signal="";     //Moving Average   double MovingAverage=iMA(_Symbol,0,2000,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0);      //CCI   double CCI=iCCI(_Symbol,0,2000,PRICE_TYPICAL,0);      //Buy Signal with moving average is lower than price close and CCI is higher than...
Hi everybody! I use custom indicator that draws trend lines.  And I trade on brake of line. Works fine on back testing but does 000 trades on optimization run. Please advise on why it could happen and how can I go around it. Thanks in advance. int start()   {      if (scan_trades(0,0)==0 &&...
HEREs some example of MM & Leverage calculation that i've been use now... take a good look....... //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                  calculate optimal lot...
  Account History  (1)
Is there any way to save the file "Statement.htm" automatically on a certain moment?
Hello Dear coder, Can you make a code for me where I put price, date and time, so draw horizonal ray, not horizontal line. Like this
I have a row of dynamic rectangle labels drawn on a chart as above - they change size with certain data that is generated by price which works fine. I would like to display their value by hovering the mouse above the label so I am using the 'ToolTip' function. ObjectSetString(0,rectname...
  mtf ichimuko  (4)
hi, this indicator shows the result in 4-digits for all pairs in data window mt4. i want that it show 5-digits for 5-digit pairs and 3-digits for 3-digit pairs. can someone help me? http://forexmt4ea.com/ichimoku-mtf-indicator-mt4/
Hi All, Need someone help on my EA. i want to upload my EA and it shows error during the validation, the error is not enough money as below; my code as below; #property copyright "Copyright © 2017,"#property version     "1.00"              // Version#property strictextern string OptionsEA="DEFAULT...
Hi, Using MetaTrader4. I have some questions on what Volume number to choose. If I had $200USD and wanted to put it all on USD/CHF currency pair, which Volume number would I choose and why? Is there a certain Dollar amount when a trade goes from Micro (1,000 Units) to Mini (10,000 Units)?  Or...
hi traders, is there any semafor indicator which changes mt4 background colour as alert? Thanks!
I replaced the HDD drive by a SDD drive. Did a volume copy with macrium software.Everything works well on behalf of the bought EA, these don't want to start anymore. Is there anything I can do without using an extra activation
Hello, I have a EA that uses void Start () and runs ok on local desktop. It only goes round on every tick if placed on a VPS. I tried replacing void Start with void OnStart() but the problem stays the same. What should I use instead of void Start() and void OnStart() to have my EA go arround...
Hi all, I have created this function that sums up net pip movements for buy  and sell orders but it  does not seem to work properly. Basically  for example, the ea opens a buy order at   81.50 and now the pair has moved 81.70. the net pip movement is 0.20. then the same ea sells the same pair at 81...
Hi guys Could someone tell me why I get a "Possible Loss of Data due to Type Conversion" Error when getting the Chart Height in Pixels... It's not the end of the world, but it is driving me crazy as I have tried everything to get rid of this "Warning"... // int ChartHeight; set as Global...
Hi I have an indicator that gives 2 arrows. And I would liek to remove the 1st one named as DNBuffer. But I have no clue what to replace or take away. If anyone know how, I would appreciate it: if( iClose (Symbol(),TF,i+3)>=iOpen(Symbol(),TF,i+3)){TOP1 = iClose(Symbol(),TF,i+3); DNBuffer [i+3]=
Hello there, I am working on a indicator in which i could switch between oscillators indicators ; and i am implementing the indicators but i have a problem with the stochastic . Undesired lines are drawn ; i need them not to be drawn BUT with no level set in #property // I don't want to set levels
Hello, I am getting error # 130 while trying to OrderSend() in MQL4.    LotSize        = 0.05;              // 0.05 Lot      SLPips         = 0.00030;           // 3 pips   TpFirstOrder   = 0.00100;           // 10 pips   TpSecondOrder  = 0.00150;           // 15 pips   StopLossBuy    = Low[2] -...
Hi , I'm new to your forum and I need help. Sorry if I speak and writeEnglish a little  I'm running de backtest with metatrader 4 but the values I get during the tests are different from those in real time. A very competent friend told me that if I use indicators with shift = 0 surely all the...
Hello, is it possible to make MT4 play a sound when Trend Direction and Force reaches the value 1 or -1? Not a regular alert pop-up window, only a sound alert every time the indicator reaches the value 1 or -, before the close of the candle, each time. Just like this indicator, BolliToucher make a...
Hi, I am trying to put together a simple EA to give me the price in relation to the EMAs on multiple timeframes. I dont seem to get the color right. it is always coming out as clrBlack //// Start functiondouble   ema5m1, ema5m5, ema5m15, ema5m30,         ema8m1, ema8m5, ema8m15, ema8m30;...
Could anyone help and teach me how to arrange back "standard",charts,line studies and timeframe like beginning download.i was accidentally drag out form the row
  Play - VSA/PSVRA  (6)
I start my new topic about VSA/PVSRA. I play red or green. Very easy It's my view EURJPY Monthly I use templates from https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=114792
Hello What can I do to get the price of a moving moving average now? I visited but unfortunately I did not find
need advice on above error. what the is this error
  TMA Bands  (5)
Does anyone have a TMA Bands indicator that work on MT4? Thanks
  error code 131  (5)
I am so tired of strategy tester  error code 131 iv read too many topics which almost says it is du to wrong trade volume which could be fixed by normalizing the order's lot iv do that but fails tooooo!! finally i found strange case that there was a ticket with no order matching on chart ,but how to...