MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 332

Hi Guys, Is it possible to add alerts to this indicator, so when colour change happens, example bull candle to bear or vice versa an alerts and push notification is given
Hi there... I want to optimize my custom indicator, any suggestion how to do it? It's consist of 2 indicators: Envelopes and EMA, and some labels. Thanks in advance
Are swaps and commissions included in a backtest with the strategy tester in MT4? And with every broker? Here and on other forums some say yes some say no. My broker says they are not included... What is the truth? And does it depend on the broker
Hi all Can some one please help me make my EntrySign3() work. This shows the principle of what I want it to do. I also have this small bit of code at the start of my EA. input bool UsePauseTime=true; input ENUM_TIMEFRAMES PauseTF1=PERIOD_M15; which should allow me to pick which time frame amount i
I want to share my code for detect the events like MT5 OnTesterInit() or OnTesterDeInit(). Code in MQL4 #import "optimizerControl.dll"   bool OnTesterInit_MT4();   void activateOptimizerEnd(string parameters);#importint init()  {        if (isOptimizerStart())        {           // is TRUE only the...
My broker has changed someof its margin requirements but when I print the results I am stillgetting the old requirements. When I place a trade withone of these currencies the new margin requirements are used. Yes I have tried to get ananswer from the broker but they either say it is a Metaquotes bug...
I need some way to detect from code when the tester has the first pass and the last pass. I tryed read from the log in tester/logs... unsuccessfully, I couldn´t open this log beacuse is used by terminal.exe. Y was thinking reading the journal tester message but it will be so much work. Any idea?...
  Indicator bug  (5)
Hi everyone, I have an indicator that does not create new signals after it has been put on a chart. In other words, the indicator shows signals that occured in the past, but it does not generate new signals once it's on the chart. When I place the indicator on the chart again after letting some time
Hi, I have a indicator that does not refresh properly, could someone repair it. For better explanation please see attached picture Thanks Kind regards
Hi, I am having hard time creating a panel with the control libraries on mt4, this is the first time i am using them.  I created a rectangle lbl as background and a normal combo box to switch between buy and sell orders, i have tried a lot of ways to pull this off, but seems to have a problem. The...
Hi, I am having some technical issues regarding selective order closing in MT4, and I would appreciate the help! This is what I try to achieve: I have two different strategies on buy orders and two different strategies on sell orders, and I would set up specific order closing conditions for orders
[Deleted]
Hi guys, How can I add symbols to the symbol-list in the backtest window? I am sure it's super easy but I just can't figure out how... Thank you
Hi, I just have started an optimization with: Expert properties -Testing Tab: Optimized Parameter: Custom & Genetic algorithm, and in the EA I wrote: double iniAcct;int init(){        ...        iniAcct = AccountBalance();        ...}double OnTester(){        return( (AccountBalance()-iniAcct) ); //...
  String to double  (1)
[SOLVED] Good day I have a string I extract from a CSV file. I have managed to separate it to get desired data. Now I have separated all desired data as strings. Now when I convert "0.1" to double I get -1717986918 1025 becomes 0 205 becomes 0 I tried using StringtToDouble same problem I tried
Hello, Im starting with MQL4 language and I'm trying to put togerther my first simple breakout trading system. It works on breakout of range principle, so BUY stop on top of the price range and SELL stop on the bottom of the price range. But, I dont found effective solution how to delete the
if ((Bid > SMA18) && (SMA18 > EMA200)) { /*-- Order Buy --*/ OrderSend ( Symbol (), OP_BUY, Lots, Ask, Slippage, 0 , Ask+TakeProfit*SetPoint, EAComment, EAMagicNumber); } line 4 : return value of 'OrderSend' should be checked
Hi there, I've created a script to automatically take a screenshot and save it locally on my Meta trader. So far all good i've then made another script to send the screenshot from the local metatrader folder to a remote server . When trying to execute it gives me error 5002 (wrong file name). Below
hi i have this script to export multiple MA and ATR, and i need also all open trades. can't find anything :( i hope someone can help. thank you very much! //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ int start() { static int flag; int handle; double AUDCAD_Bid
Hi there, I startet to write my own set of classes to create a own panel. Everything is (almost) fine so far, but those classes, which are derived from CWndContainer simply don't want to work. These are CComboBox, CListView and CSpinEdit. The controls are shown, but there is no interaction/reaction...
I have a new clean install of Win 10, and downloaded the latest MT4 for PC direct from your website. Installation went flawlessly. However I am totally un able to login in to my existing trade account wirh CapitalXP. I also have the Android app and the Ios app, both are able to login to my broker
Hello,  Does anyone know of an ea or another way to record running equity values from mt4? I'd like to record equity values every 5 minutes or so in order to do some analysis, but I haven't been able to figure out a way.  Thanks
  datetime help  (15   1 2)
I am trying to get the datetime of an object on the chart then add to that datetime. NewTimes = ObjectGetTimeByValue(0, "start time1", 1, 0);TimeToAdd=365*60; //convert to secondsNewTime=NewTimes+TimeToAdd; // Change time to datetime from string(hh:mm) format and carry out
Hello! Which Server-OS would you prefer to use multiple MT4-Instances? Thank you
How Liquidity and Volatility depends on each other? Anyone know what is relation between Liquidity and Volatility? Does anyone know what are the tips for verse scenario
Hi, i'm including Dialog.mqh on my EA, but when my panel height exceed chart height it gets minimized. it happens because of this in Dialog.mqh : if(m_chart.HeightInPixels(m_subwin)<Height()+CONTROLS_BORDER_WIDTH) { m_button_minmax.Pressed(true); Minimize();
Hello, I've been banging my head against this ea for months. I even went to freelance and hired someone but he stopped responding about a week ago and i'm back to trying to do this on my own. The problem I currently have is that my incremental trail only works on buy trades. No modifications are
Hey guys, I have a question before starting to create my EA. I have taken some MQL4 coding courses and they have proven to be insightful and helpful in understanding some of the basics of learning to start coding my own EA. What I need is an EA that automatically draws/identifies channels, and then
  Terminator v2.0  (563   1 2 3 4 5 ... 56 57)
Here it is guys. Check out the ReadMe file thoroughly. I've been using the H1 chart. Updates will be posted here so they are not dispersed throughout the thread. If a zip file has a low number of views, it's due to a recent update, if only in the readme file. Enjoy, Tom
Hey guys! I've added an alert in this TrendCCI so, as an example, each time the TrendCCI is bullish and the EntryCCI crosses the zero level from above I get an alert for bullish re-entries only, and each time the TrendCCI is bearish and the EntryCCI crosses the zero level from below I get an alert
Hi I'm new to mql4 and struggling how to do something complex. let's say i want to calculate the momentum of cci (this is a meaningless example but gets the point). for momentum i want to use macd but here is the problem : iMACD only gets an integer as the input, so i know that i need to calculate...