MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 327

This is weird. My Expert Advisor was working and 5 minutes later I couldn't make it work again. Investigating led me to this issue. It seems like some numbers get corrupted, because NormalizeDouble() and other functionstaking doubles as input will only output zero with them. Note that I didn't touch
[Deleted]
hi, i am trying to add commission and swaps option for my code, i am unable to do so, kindly help. #property version "2.00"#property description "The indicator displays profit (loss) on the current symbol."#property description "You can freely drag and drop the line to display the current
Hello community ! I'm looking for multi time frame Fibonacci for mt4 platform
How to get the value of "Select Object By Single Mouse Click" (in the Options->Objects) programmatically?
I have script to change chart window title calling winapi sendmessage (WM_SETTEXT command):   If I select other chart, my custom title is changing to previous name. How to set window chart title to be valid even if window lost focus?  
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm new in programming MQL4, I'm trying to calculate the mving average of an indicator in an EA. Could someone give me a code example of : - The moving average of x period of the volume of a symbol ? - The moving average of x period of the slow stochastic (5,10,3) of a symbol ? Thanks in advance
Hi, For backtesting and setting the SL and TP values in OrderSend, does it matter significantly if I use Ask or Bid as part of the SL and TP calculation? I don't see any errors when I use either one. I know other posts said #1 is the correct way, but is that only for live trading? For instance
is there anyone who can help me have an indicator for mt4 that indicates the supply and demand zone? thanks a lot
My task is, for eg, when executing EA on EURUSD chart H1, calculate RSI on H1, RVI on M15 and MACD on M5 simutanously to get my result. double myValue = iRSI(NULL, PERIOD_H1, 14, PRICE_CLOSE, 0) + iRVI(NULL, PERIOD_M30, 13, PRICE_CLOSE, 0) + iMACD(NULL, PERIOD_M5, 12,26,9
Hi guys, can anyone tell me how the correct syntax looks like? int timeframes[3];if (_Period==PERIOD_W1) timeframes[3]={PERIOD_D1, PERIOD_H4, PERIOD_H1};else if (_Period==PERIOD_D1) timeframes[3]={PERIOD_H4, PERIOD_H1, PERIOD_M30};else if (_Period==PERIOD_H4) timeframes[3]={PERIOD_H1, PERIOD_M30
[Deleted]
  1 Trade per Bar  (11   1 2)
I am working on an EA and one problem I have come across is that sometimes, a tradewill open, and quickly hit it's limit and I will get the profit. However, new tradeswill open in the same bar and I will lose money on those. How can I limit one tradeper bar posted on the chart? For example, if a...
Hello there, I usually solve the problems I encounter on my own, but this time I have run out of ideas. I have another indicator where I do not encounter this problem. My indicator works as expected when inserted into a chart, but when I try to access two buffers with iCustom, both buffers give me
Hello, how do I write in the rows and columns of a .csv(a table)? Also how to search for the amount of occurrences and delete occurrences in a .csv? Code please, as simple as possible Thanks in advance
it is a good indicator but i need an alert when the arrow comes out , anyone know how to add an alert into this indicator? <ex4 file deleted >
Hello everyone coding for candle MA.. but the problem is the EA will not place trade at next candle open.. it places the trades lately my code double m2=iMA(Symbol(),0,MA_Period,0,MA_Method,MA_Price,2); double m1=iMA(Symbol(),0,MA_Period,0,MA_Method,MA_Price,1); double
This is the OrderClose 2020.01.06 01:15:16.766 2019.11.04 18:34:48 Square UP ONLY ONE ORDER GBPUSD.uk+,M1: Order Close Time2019.11.04 18:34:48 The the line get the Order Close Time from the Chart highlighted above I want to update this Order Close Time of 18:34 to all the StopTime Below extern
Hello, grab a string of length 13: 1111 0000 11110 Then make substring of length 4-13 1111 1110 1100 1000 0000 0001 0011 0111 11110 11100 and so on... How to code the above and write every combination of substrings of 4-13 length in a txt or csv file
  Trend Line Trader  (46   1 2 3 4 5)
This Ea draws trendlines using fractal calculations you can choose either for a 2 fractal trend line or a 3 fractal trend line, the Ea should find 2 or 3(your choice) fractals that line up and draw trendline off that, and if down trend will draw trend lines on highs and on lows for uptrend, if...
Hi, how can I save all the objects I made in MT4? I want to save all objects I made on charts as backup so that I can restore all of them on another PC / after format PC. Save as template could only save my chart settings. No object can be saved. This is very important to me and thanks for your
Hi all, I recently encountered an issue related to indicator's historical point, which I would like to have some opinion/idea on what actually happened. Long story short, this indicator is designed to get low & high, using fractals and zigzag. The values of the indicator are stored in an array
Hello there, I recently got a problem with my MT4 running on android 9. First I could not choose another broker account (both demo and real). The app just wouldn't let me pass (authorisation failed). Then I uninstalled and re-installed MT4. Now I cannot connect any of my brokers to it. Did someone
Dear Friends I have a issue which I am trying to resolve for few months already. I am using this script found in attached. I have no code for it. It helped me quite a bit in my work !!! Nothing wrong with it (i guess). Still, if I would like to remove symbols from Market Watch with Hide - either
Hello, I am pretty noob in MQL4 and I am walking a bit in the darkness when working with Objects Functions and Time for an EA. I am writing an EA that has to do something when he finds that an Arrow object with a defined Arrow code that has been created by an Indicator in the Chart. This is what I
Hi all, So not looking for any free code, only a second set of eyes on the inputs for an indicator and EA :-) Usual issue, indicator works absolutely fine when applied to a chart, however when i attempt to use via iCustom in an EA I have multiple instances being applied on my back testing using the
Can anyone help? I'm backtesting with 5 digit broker data. Have $100,000 starting balance. Does the equation for my tradesize seem right for using 1% of account balance as risk and 1.5x the ATR for a stop loss? Do I need to do anything to change the stop loss units because I'm using the ATR value
When using strategy tester to test an indicator/EA, the chart speed setting is too sensitive on the right hand side and very slow on the left hand side. The makes it difficult to set the correct chart speed to observe repainting indicators properly. I hereby request Metaquotes to update that to
[Deleted]
I'm looking for an Ord Volume indicator for MT4 that will work on any timeframe. Anyone know where I can find one or if not, anyone willing to code it for me? It is described in a pdf document you can download off the web called "The Secret Science of Price and Volume" by Timothy Ord starting on...
Im trying to count the number of stop losses that were triggered during a back test.. Right now, I've been working on getting a condition that will trigger every time a stop loss is hit. The problem i'm having is if a stop loss is hit and then a new trade is immediately opened, the condition is
  Trailing stop  (7)
Please how do i create an automated trailing stop that activates when a particular price or pips has been achieved in an open order. Thanks