MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 284

I am trying to create some simple radiobuttons and below is my code to create either a single radiobutton using CRadioButton class and comparing to a single creation using CRadioGroup class. #include <Controls\RadioButton.mqh> #include <Controls\RadioGroup.mqh> #include <Controls\Dialog.mqh>
I have an EA that may open and close several trades during a Trading session . If the Equity increases by $150, then I want to close any open orders and stop/exit the EA from any further Trading. Thank you
Hello Fellow Traders, It's have been a week since i started learning how to program MQL4  And i Have A problem , The EA I am working on opens a lot of orders and i want all these orders to be closed at the touch of the ma let's say i have opened 7 buy orders above 21 MA and i want to close them if...
Greetings, I've recently started learning MQL, and I have stumbled upon this issue. I'm looping the total num of bars and trying to assign a value to an array. The problem is that the array seems to remain empty even though I assign a value to it. Here's an example
Whenever I modify a running order the platform pops up a confirmation screen where I need to click on YES before the order really changes. When I scalp this is very time consuming and stand in my way to be able to get in and out of the market quickly. Is there an option where I can deactivate this
When compiling this code i get an error in line 96 (the last line of code) saying that "lotSize" is not declared. I dont understand as i have declared this variable just above. Also, i get no error message in the similar code i use above to enter long positions.. Can someone see what im doing wrong
[Deleted]
I've gone through lots of threads about this and also the MQL4 documentation but couldn't find the answer... I've seen options of toggling the main Allow Trading button, removing the EA through a script or closing trades if Magic Nr or comment of an EA is known. But what would perfectly fit my needs
hello guys, I have created a panel with several controls and labels on (code not shown but working) - for aesthetic reasons I wanted to add some separator lines at various places and I am trying to do this with a rectanglelabel purely for ease of being able to use x,y coord placement. The 'Add'
I can't not login on MT4, MT5, web on Windown server 2008, pls help
Hi everyone, I have a problem as follows. When I use the function isNewBar_up() to detect a new bar in higher-level chart in a self-made indicator in real time it works well. The functions comes from here: https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/159 However, when I run some backtest in visual mode(model
HI, MT4 EA... I have created an EA that opens market orders, but I now want to open a Pending order + the market order. here is my version, but i get error, not sure what is wrong. ticket = OrderSend ( Symbol (), OP_BUY, NormalizeLots(_lots, Symbol ()), Ask, 3 , SL, TP, EA_Comment, MagicNumber, 0 );
Hi there I've been trying to write a solution to save Live incoming Tick data as CSV, 1 symbol is fine but for all symbols on marketwatch automatically it fails can anyone figure it out? This is my code: //------------------------------------------------------------------ #property copyright
A friend of mine brought to my attention the best way to learn a speaking language is just learn the 2000 most commonly used words. I've seen him pick up local languages with high competency in impressively short amounts of time. So I'm wondering what are the most commonly used functions that will
Both do same action or any of them have a special thing like more performance
When you save a Back-test report in MT4 you clearly see the date period used in the back-testing. Am I missing something or is this information simply missing in a saved MT4 Optimization report?! Thanks for your help! :-)
For example EUR/USD pair the 4 hour chart has an issue. Any ideas how to fix it? I have installed MT4 on different computer with different demo account and get same issue. Can't seem to upload a screen shot, picture is here
Good Day All, I was wonder if of you mql4 pros can help with with two errors I can't seem to get rid of showing: Here is the code: #property version "1.00" #property strict extern int BiggestCandleRange = 6 ; extern bool RoomToTheLeft = true ; extern int RoomToTheLeftCandles = 10 ;
I have EA as follow that use FileWrite to record indicator information for BACKTEST. This EA works in real-time trading but NOT for backtest. I wander, does FileWrite works for backtest. If Yes, what am I wrong? Thank your all, //=================================================== void DataRecord()...
Hi I want my robot to trade all pairs in the market watch window, I do write this program, but it dont trade at all, can guys please help, where i am gone wrong
Is this possible? I find my VPS is really laggy when using remote deskptop so I want to have an instance of MT4 with the same account opened on my Local machine? is this broker dependant
When I try to drag the symbol to the chart area or when I want to change the period, it shows message "waiting for update" for very long and nothing happens. Anyone can help to solve this problem or any settings need to be done to my laptop ?
  order Modify  (5)
Hello to all, hope some can help me i got alwas Error 130 on order modify   extern int    TP = 200;extern int    Spread =  10;extern int    magic = 123456;// function start------------------------------------------------------------------------------------void OnTick()  {//---- //Setup comment...
having issue with a function that will calculate total profit. this is what i have so far. thanks for any help int BuyProfit (){   static int TotalBuyProfit = 0;   for(int iPos= OrdersTotal()-1; iPos >= 0; --iPos)   if(OrderSelect(iPos, SELECT_BY_POS)   && OrderMagicNumber() == MagicNumber   &&...
[Deleted]
Is there a way to stop a script that is frozen or stuck in a loop, etc?
  Getting error:0  (3)
Hi. I'm testing this ea on demo, but I'm frequently getting the "Error: 0". And when this error shows up, the orders failed to open. I've been searching for solutions, but still can't figure out. Any suggestion? Thanks How to get open order by this bot
Hi , I need Some Help This indicator is Called TCCI and it's Using iMA Function , the Problem is when i want to add UpWard Or DownWard Arrows To it , it Show's Continuing Arrows! ( For Example the Shows DownWard Arrow in Every Candle until the Signal Changes To Upward ) i want it to show arrows only
The above code prints 3210. Is the order somewhere documented? Is it always right to left
I was wondering if anyone can help me with a small issue, I have an EA that closes basket of trades once a certain profit is reached. For example this past week there was a basket of 27 open buys/sells that took 7 seconds to close, in the mean time price had moved 2-3 pips and it ended up as a
Hello, m8 I created my own EA. My EA will open orders twice per signal. And they should close with trailing stop.... When I did backtesting, they opened at the same time.. However, when they closed orders.. they did not close at the same time.. only first-order closed properly.. but the second one
This script creates a Horizontal line object that actually shows on the chart. If I display the Objects List, the object name is included in the list. However when I loop through ObjectsTotal() the object name does not Print. In addition, ObjectFind() also fails to locate the object. Any ideas to