MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1515

I just want to try different platforms/brokers for comparasion. Any recommendation?
[Deleted]
Wonder if anyone here could provide some advice:- Most of the strategies I have tested with "open price" and "every tick" gave very close results. But for some strategies tested show very different results - which is correct? Must the strategies be tested with "every tick" to give a results similar...
[Deleted]
  New bar open  (1)
Hi there, Can anyone share a code that detects when a new bar open? Thanks in advance Regards Paulo
[Deleted]
Hello, On the parameters of OrderSend() there "slippage" (Maximun price slippage for buy or sell orders) in all my EAs always wear 3 but I suffer continuing requotes 5-20 pips If price is no longer valid, I prefer not open to the position that if they open with requote Question: There is a...
[Deleted]
  just wondering  (5)
hi all, for those who experience, if EA working on a Demo account does it works the same on a live account? Im asking beacuse some body told me that EA might works good on the Demo accout but not on live account. Thanks
Wer Hilfe über MetaTrader sucht, dem kann ich als deutschen Support nur www.meta-trader.de empfehlen. Hier findet man Hilfe und Unterstützung bei der Programmierung des eigenen EAs
[Deleted]
Hi Could any one please introduce some important russian forex forums to me? I need them for talk about some advertisement. Regards
Any ideas on how to get the manual zoom level in use on the chart, either while draging or on mouse up ?
[Deleted]
Let's say the indicator is named "ABC_ABC". What Expert Advisor code will test to see that the indicator "ABC_ABC" is really installed on the chart? NOTE Maybe I could put some kind of special question/response code into my custom indicator -- but I'm not sure what that code would look like. Thanks...
Renat has introduced a new term - "unsportsmanlike" trading. I would like to know more about what is meant by this term. In my opinion, there can only be honest or dishonest trade. Dishonest trade is when a bad product is sold under the guise of quality, when a monopoly position is used to inflate
[Deleted]
  Old tick error  (1)
Trying to run an EA that tracks 2 currencies but only trades 1 - hence MarketInfo() is used. I keep getting "old tick" error. I read previous posts on "old tick" but still can't get my EA running, I can't even print out error lines. Any idea how to solve this? Thanks.
[Deleted]
Can someone help me with this Login that does not work on the second install of MeatTrader ? asked for help several times and was ignored.
I'm calling InternetOpenUrlA successfully but when the page takes a long time to return (because it is doing some calculations), I'm getting a timeout consistently at 30 seconds. In FXDD under Tools > Options > Events, I've disabled timeouts but I don't think this is what is effecting my timeouts at
[Deleted]
#define SIGNAL_NONE 0 #define SIGNAL_BUY 1 #define SIGNAL_SELL 2 #define SIGNAL_CLOSEBUY 3 #define SIGNAL_CLOSESELL 4 #property copyright "Dominic Henry" #property link "http://www.greatea.com" extern int MagicNumber = 213456; extern bool SignalMail = False; extern bool EachTickMode = False;...
Good news for many of you - JMA's algorithm revealed! Please read attached description and test indicators. Kind regards, Igor
I wrote an EA to request an internet page an the EA works. However, I'm being asking to permit functions calls manaully and I want to know how to suppress that or grant permissions before the EA starts. Here is what I'm being asked while my EA is running and getting the internet page: Do you permit...
[Deleted]
Hello, Is their any tutorials out their showing you how to use the MetaTrader 4 ? Thanks in advance...
[Deleted]
I need a code to sound alarm when 2 EMA's cross over . Have seen many requets of this type but not the code. Can someone send me the code. forjon@juno.com THANKS
I WANT A CODE THAT CAN DEFINE THE FOLLOWING PATTERNS OF BARS AND CHATRS, A RAILWAY TRACK,AN UPTREND AND DOWNTREND OF AT LEAST THREE PREVIOUS BARS,A SPINNINN TOP,AN HANGIING MAN,AN HAMMER .ANY BODY WHO CAN PLS,
Is there any other way to wait 30 seconds? Can I use any other code to wait 30 seconds after modification opened orders? ----------------------------------- START IDEA ----------------------------------- I would like to modify opened order when current price of selected opened order is: 1/. BUY...
Hi, I hope that this thread is appropriate to be put here since the EA that I would like to suggest is very promissing. If it is successfully created, therefore this could boost the elite section of forex-tsd. Attached you will find indis for TF 4H, 1H, and 5M. The rule of the EA is the following: 1...
MetaTrader Indicators. Does anyone know where I can purchase the following custom indicators? I am new to MetaTrader so I am just learning to program and develop EA. However I would like to be able to use the popular line studies to manually determine market entry and exit. These indicators should...
[Deleted]
Hi, were cam I find the documentation to use the tester in command line mode? I saw this example: copyini = ShellExecuteA(0,"Open","xcopy", "\"" + PuthTerminal + FileOptim1 + "\" \"" + PuthTester + "\" /y", "", 3); I just need to call the tester from...
I'm very new to MQL and trying hard to compile my own setup. After compilation, this is the message i got....."'\end_of_program' - unbalanced left parenthesis C:\Darren\Program\ODL MetaTrader 4\experts\Candlestick Reversal Trading - Darren.mq4 (110, 1)". Can anyone please advise me on this. Greatly...
[Deleted]
Hi All, When I'm installed at the first time, it ask for Registration. After do the step by step registration wizard, I do step SCAN server but it always failed. App: Client Terminal MetaTrader4 OS: Windows Vista Business Memory: 2 GB Please advise what's wrong Thanks KS
[Deleted]
Hi all! I need to fix my interfaces, as u see in picture, i have set one big window, to simple rsi(7,14,21), macd and nolag macd(thanks marynarz!), next i have 2 windows with 7 macd zerolag and 7 rsi, anyone for any timeframe. 1'PROBLEM Now, averytime i change market (ex. eur/usd to gbp/yen), i need
[Deleted]
hi, does somebody know how to include agricultural products on a chart in metatrader?? Regards, Rolando
[Deleted]
Hello All Is there a way to send the content of the email message (body) itself as a mail header in MT4 Best Regards Tom
I have an indicator that I am trying to write.  I have the formula in both Tradestation format and MetaStock format.  Can someone help me convert this to MetaTrader please?  I have tried, but it only prints flat lines on the bottom of the screen. Tradestation Format: Create two functions in...
[Deleted]
  I can't believe it!  (173   1 2 3 4 5 ... 17 18)
A grail or something :)