MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1378

First of all, hello. this was the my main website for the last 2 months, and here is my first question. i have read a lot about the bad quality of backtesting cause of broker "cheats" or over-optimization. i developed a lot of scalpers in the last months, more or less successful on demo accounts,...
Hi, I’m trying to figure out how to utilize an EA without it being attached to a chart. ! see in the Tools menu of MT4 that there is the ability to make a trade from there with no charts. The question is now how to utilize an EA without any charts? Thanks to any and all for any assistance with this...
[Deleted]
Selectively takes trade at optimal times and days. Back testing for 1 year shows $10,000 grow to $120,000. Results attached
[Deleted]
i have gmt set from my website and all i want to do is setup a page that just transfers variables into mql here is an example of my idea, the website is php <? $month = Date(m); $day = Date(d); $year = Date(y); $hr = Date(h); $min = Date(i); $sec = Date(s); echo "int gmt_month = $month<br>"; echo...
[Deleted]
Hi Guys I would to write some data on a csv.file that i write on I am able to open the file because I have the alert "i print" ( i assume i put the file correctly C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - Alpari UK\experts\files my account on alpari is virtual ! however, When i check the csv file, nothing is...
[Deleted]
seems pretty simple but for some reason its not letting me here is the externs i have defined extern bool USDCHF = TRUE; //USDCHF extern bool GBPUSD = TRUE; //GBPUSD extern bool EURUSD = TRUE; //EURUSD extern bool USDJPY = TRUE; //USDJPY extern bool USDCAD = TRUE; //USDCAD extern bool NZDUSD = TRUE;...
Hello Please tell me which ATS or MTS system you can use to earn 100 pips a day stably or maybe there is a strategy for or maybe there is a strategy for developing this idea
[Deleted]
when i add an indicator to the metatrader it cant appear in the indicator window i need your help
  Wrote an advisor, there is a problem.  (61   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Hello All! :) For a year now I have been writing all sorts of EAs, all of them either losing or profitable, but with huge drawdowns of half the depo. I have been writing all kinds of EAs for a year now, all of which were either losing or profitable, but with huge drawdowns of half of the depo. But I
  System Slow ?  (3)
I remember a few months back when I installed MetaTrader 4.0 fresh. My machine used to be a reasoably fast machine. However, For the last few weeks, I am noticing the system has become very slow. Infact, it seems, when MT is running, the system as a whole slows down. Editors take time to follow the...
[Deleted]
Hello, I am a newbie and made a simple pivot point indicator but I do not understand how to show values to the DataWindow. Can anyone kindly explain to which are the functions to use and what they do? Thanks a lot in advance.
Hello, I have good system for trading and is very simple ! But if more simple to EA trade not any more me .. i trade on this strategy like 1 year now and is very profitable ! Strategy is based on indicator bollinger bands and candle! Exsample picture : Exsample on chart : If somebody can help me...
DEAR traders; Rpchost.com opened a custom indicator for public, the indicator is JoeChalhoub_FxCrusher. We invite you to visit our webpage http://Rpchost.com/IssueIndicator.aspx and download the custom indicator. We hope you profit from this powerful indicator, you can check the performance of this...
  What is '\x90'?  (6)
From the article "HTML Walkthrough Using MQL4" (https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1544) :    int devider='\x90';   FileHandle=FileOpen(FullFileName,FILE_READ,devider); Is '\x90' similar to newline character or what? A search in google for this sort of thing is useless... If this is some kind of code...
[Deleted]
I'm receiving this error when I run an optimization test. I've tried to reinstall but no luck. Anyone have any solutions?
Hi, I'm writing a code in which I open an order manually when I wanted, and the expert checks if there is an open order or not. if there is an open order it has to take control of the closing and some other stuff. the problem is, when i open an order manually, how can I select the open order to...
[Deleted]
I know how to delete the pair data in history center, but I don't know how to do that in script. How can we write a script for this purpose? many thanks.
Hello,I have indicator which plots vertical line (thanks jellybean for help). I want this indicator to plot vertical lines on regular basis (for example, every day at 12:30 GMT - USA news). My programing language know are quite weak... Could You help me ? Thanks,Edward
I started this thread because I need help form someone who is interested in the Bill Williams chaos trading system and also has excellent MQL programming skills. I have found an excellent indicator "ZoneTrade" that is based on this trading approach that integrates Acceleration/Deceleration Technical...
  WHO WANTS THIS???  (19   1 2)
I have this really great idea that might help out all the NEWBIES out there. Okay, here it is. I can start a 4TH GENERATION PROJECT that eliminates all codings. Newbies out there simply do not have to code anymore. All the codes are generated for them. For example, Joe is a newbie. He wants to...
Hi, I want to use an trend indicator. But I see the change from buy to sell only in the color of the indikator. When I use the iCustom function in my metatrader I get only the value of the indikator back. How can I see in my mq4 programm with the iCustom Function when the color of the trend...
Greetings to One and All, I’m a new comer to the ForEx, but have used computers for over 30 years and have done a little bit of programming along the way. . Both Martingale AEs like PipMaker and Hedgers like RubberBands are great profit makers, but their downfall is that the losing trades don’t get...
Hi, I have created a good working EA for 5 currency pairs. In general it works well, the EA open more then one order correctly with the right open, stop and take profit price. But if more then one order is open at the same time and the EA use the trailing function the SL was changed autom. in the...
Hi there, I have created a custom indicator based on the Stochastics oscillator code. It is called MyStochastics and has been successfully compiled in the \experts\indicators folder. Some additions to the code have been made i.e. adding levels and changes of line style etc. Some example code is...
I have server for running MT4, and i need to fix each MT4 session with only one account (not allow user to change account), and also do not allow user to perform back test. What is the way to do that?
Hi I trying to use the lowest low over the previous 10 bars, but I am getting strange results from iLowest(). Do others have this problem? Am I doing something wrong? It appears to mix up the type constants. I've tested it on M1 & M5 because they move faster....
[Deleted]
I am following this strategy for few months and it works pretty well. I want some one to create an ea for this and publish here. Anyone who creates the EA, please publish here... This strategy works perfect only for AUD/NZD pair Strategy: Attach Moving Average indicator with period 50 in H4, H1...
[Deleted]
Hi guys, I'm looking for a way to start MT4 so that it will automatically login with provided account details (username, password, server). This account is not part of the accounts menu in the Navigator window so it is not yet configured with MT4. I'm looking for a way that will allow me to open...
Need I say more?
This is where it was claimed that yes. http://forum.micex.ru/forum/login/Tech_common/show_topic?topicid=118054580581660 But autotrades.ru no longer exists. It would be interesting to talk to this person