MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 123

string syms[] = { "EURGBP" , "EURUSD" }; for ( int i= 0 ; i < ArraySize (syms); i++) { } its working. How to add random magic number for specific symbol, or magic number can be whatever only different from other symbol? I used one chart for multiple symbols
I changed my PC and installed MT4 in that PC and somehow now it won't save chart history I already maxed the maximum bars in chart and history try running as administrator too but still don't save history can anyone help
Hi, I am using Metatrder5 on IOS mobile and I use the blue and red circular symbol in the top right of the chart screen to place limit orders but I am not able to place stop orders instead and it only lets me place sell/buy limits
Hey coders, I have been in quite a dilema for the past day or so scratching my head on what is actually missing. Basically I have developed a counting system where the ea counts green bars, the trouble comes by when the candle resets itself back to 0 when the green candle is not shown on the prev
Hi, int Test gets set to 2 but bool buycondition2 not to true. the variable buycondition2 does not get value true outside of if, but variable test does. second if condition does not get met. Any ideas? int test = 1 ; if (Ask<structurelong2_high && structurelong2_high != 0 ) //
Hello Forum! I'm trying to code a very simple EA which opens a trade when the new / next candle occurs + TS . Part of the code is working as I want and new trades are opening fine but TS simply doesn't work. I was wondering if somebody would be so kind and help me fixing this code ? [CODE] #property
Hi , I am trying to get a confirmation filter for the correlated pairs with the Array. It is not taking the array . can you help debugging it? Example shows that I am looping through the correlated pairs and get a confirmation on their respective charts. bool Positive_Correlated() { string
Hi all, I'm working with the Stochastic RSI and I want to register specific buy & sell conditions for an EA. I want it to tell me whether the K line is crossing upward or downward between the 80 & 20 levels. This is determined by whether it last crossed upward from the 20 level, or downward from the
Hello I haven't been able to find a report of this problem. When I access the strategy tester I do not see the "use date" or the slider which controls the speed, or any date fields. Does anyone have any idea? it used to work. To be honest, it happened once before and I don't recall how I was able...
  card declined  (1)
so i cant bye the trade management panel i wanted from the market, all my cards were declined. what do i do
#include <Trade\Trade.mqh> #define MagicNumber = 0 ; // Magic number int OnInit () { return ( INIT_SUCCEEDED ); } //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Expert deinitialization function |
[Deleted]
Hi Mladen and friends, Just sharing an interesting indicator I've been using to trade reversals on the 15 minute charts called Vertex. The reversals are pretty spot on so far but the "TMA bands" repaint. I think there's a lot of potential in this indicator, it just needs some polishing up. Mladen,...
  Lines  (5)
Pivot Lines indicator can be as seen below: double PP, // Pivot Levels R1, R2, R3, S1, S2, S3, Plot(0,"R1"+name,0,time,StylePivots,WidthPivots); In ea, how is similar applied to EA. Thank you
Hi, Have constructed an indicator that collects differend parameters from differend securities and display the figures in a separate windows. High Low Close from previous week. But how to draw those lines in the different chart-windows ? Regards Erik
I want to do something along the lines of if (conditionA==TRUE) { buffer1= 1 buffer2= 2 buffer3= 3 } Where, if conditionA is true, all three of my commands are executed as a result. Documentation seems to indicate that the above syntax should work, but I get errors in this format, and no other
I have built a small EA , which works like this , on close of every candle it checks if an indicator is visible on last closed candle , if yes then it takes the trade. So when I run the back test using "Control Point" testing model , backtest results are entirely different from the back test done
Hi ,friend , i have a indicator , but it is repaint ,how to not repaint ? Following is the source code: #property copyright "whoever" #property link "whatever" #property indicator_separate_window #property indicator_buffers 5 #property indicator_color1 LimeGreen #property
Hi, I checked some EA, but I can see it's possible to use activation/deactivation without to add URL in settings. How can do this this? What can I use for this? Regards
Hello guys Is it possible to connect Nest trader to MT4 for real time data... for technical analysis in mt4? Please help
Hello! I created a EA that sends values to a CSV file, everything worked well in the Strategy Test mode but won't do anything when applied to a live chart. Is there anyone that knows what I did wrong? I appreciate any kind of help, thank you! Source code inserted below: void OnTick () { static
Hi everyone! One question, is there any command or function to be able to get a line from the starting point to the closing point of a trade like the ones generated by the mql4 strategy tester? I would really appreciate it, because I want to create an indicator that generates a photo
Error when tryingh to upload my EA for sale : "EX4 file must be compiled using #property strict directive." ...but it IS complied that way -- how do I upload it please? Thanks everyone
when i compile i have zero errors but when i run the ea i see this sometimes pop up 2022.04.28 15:27:22.012 RoyalPrinceDash AUDCAD,H1: zero divide in 'RoyalPrinceDash.mq4' (1186,107) and in Metaeditor Debugger it highlights this section of code. i will post it below. void PlotSpreadPips() {
I have an Edit object. After I type a value in it, I want this Edit object to be deleted (i.e. when I press the Enter or anything else or click the mouse to finish the editing, I need the Edit to be deleted). Is it possible to detect in MQL (without using WinAPI) if the Edit lost the focus
Hello guys, I've been on a demo account since Jan 13, being mentored by my uncle. I had a big loss, showed my uncle the screen shot and he stated his chart looked different compared to mine. He called me, told me to take a screenshot at the same time as him to see the difference. We live in the same
Is there anyone knows the meaning of the color of those cells in the P/L column in Trade window in Metatrader4? Why some are red, some are not. Thank you for your help. - Clearpicks
hi everyone, i used a bot(ea) in mt4, but forgot name of it, when i do EUR/USD parity it was written "EURUSDb" maybe u remember from this clue
in Mt5, I can use OrderSendAsync() function to run quicker, is there any way to do so in MT4? and OrderCloseByAsync()
Hello, I want to read the price from the trend line object. I just want to get the price (upper and lower line ) on the current bar. for ( int k= 0 ;k< ObjectsTotal ( 0 , 0 , OBJ_TREND );k++) { string name = ObjectName ( 0 , k, 0 , OBJ_TREND ); if
Hi, how can I skip trade int= 0 if not exists. Also problem is if I have more different symbols: EURUSD, GBPUSD EURUSD: count = 2 GBPUSD: count = 1 int myCount() { int counts= 0 ; for ( int i= OrdersTotal ()- 1 ; i>= 0 ; i--) { if ( OrderSelect (i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES))