MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1226

Hello, does anybody have the 1-minute history data from Ger30? I need it for at least the last two years. Or where can I get it? Thank you!
If I have opened for example 0.1 Lot of EURUSD and I want close only part of this order (for example 0.01 Lot) and next step will be close the other part of the same order (for example 0.03 Lot) then will I have to pay for the broker SPREAD from each part of closing position or SPREAD will be payed...
[Deleted]
Hello Everyone, Can someone help me with this? I want it to enter/exit trades when the lw ma's cross. It works for a few trades at first then get a 402 error in the journal. #define SIGNAL_NONE 0 #define SIGNAL_BUY 1 #define SIGNAL_SELL 2 #define SIGNAL_CLOSEBUY 3 #define SIGNAL_CLOSESELL 4...
[Deleted]
  Using libcURL  (3)
Has anyone referenced libcURL.dll from MQL4? Could share what it takes to set it up?
  Please help me  (14   1 2)
I want to know that Can modify extern Option through pop-up in script extern double margincall = 0; extern double takeprofitprice = 0; I want to know a brake function in expert advisor Please let me know Please answer. sorry, Not proficient in English
Can some one tell how to use iCustom call to expert advisor, I have the attached file Nik_PSAR_2B I want to call it to expert advisor, I don't want to write the code to expert though, I just want to use the iCustom
Designed to discuss the pair over the past period, forecasts, and anything else that might affect the movement of this pair
[Deleted]
Hello Folks, I would like to know how I can get the maximum value of let's say five values. MathMax only allows two values. From another post here I've found this code to do three numbers: MathMax(MathMax(A,B),C) But how do I do more than three? Thanks. WorstCases
Hi, I was implementing a trailing stop on an expert. I did it based on an indicator called " BBands_Stop_v2 " (I will post the code below). When a backtest the expert in a visual mode I can see the trailing stop line, but it never works, never closes my positions. I would love if someone could tell...
[Deleted]
Hello folks, I'm trying to understand some code. I assume that the comments are written in Cyrillic (Russian). I tried to open the file with several programs (OpenOffice, notepad++ etc), but the Cyrillic characters are not shown right. What do I need to do? The file is AllOrdersControl.mq4 from here...
[Deleted]
the error i got in my EA is this '\end_of_program' - ending bracket '}' expected C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\MIG Trading Station\experts\RAY MA.mq4 (190, 1) i did not know how to solve it below is my EA this my 1st time writing an EA
[Deleted]
Hello, The following EA based on Moving Average works perfectly on EUR/USD H4 200-6, EUR/USD H4 200-6, EUR/USD, H4 40-6 EUR/USD and AUD/USD H4 200-6. I think that TP would make this EA work better in shorter timeframes EUR'USD 20-6 M15, H1...Could somebody help me to add TP to this code? Thanks
[Deleted]
hi all, as I'm currently working with an iSAR-Strategy and willing to back test it in the strategycenter, I run in some inconvinience: Comparing the values returned from iSAR(string symbol, int timeframe, double step, double maximum, int shift) once called within an indicator, once called...
Hi, I have programed my EA and it works well, but it takes ages to go into the market. On the trade signal it closes the buy position and opens a sell position (vice versa). Is it possible to open a trade manual and then let the ea contiue with it? The other question I have is: If I let the same EA...
My question is: what is code expression for above situation ?
Hello coders !I am trying to code for accumulating orders in 2D array and unable to get correct results can anyone help me plzthe detail is in attached file please take a lookThanks
The formatted MQL4 code with the aid of the special button facilitates reading andunderstanding. If you want past the MQL4 code into your message on this forum,you can select and copy source code, press MQL4 button and past it . Then press"Insert" and continue to edit your post (or press "Add your...
Dear all, I'm facing the following problem, I need to save some ticks data to develop my strategy, ticks that are coming from my broker through MT4. I tried different way of saving it, it works fine, but whatever way I use to save those ticks (saving them to an array and then writing them to a .CSV...
[Deleted]
Hello, I would like to do a couple of things with MT4 but I am not sure if it is doable with the current API: I would like to send myself emails when certain events happen and attach a picture of the graph which triggered the eventI need to keep some graphs up to date on a website so I can see them...
[Deleted]
In this thread I will post the source code of functions developed by virtuoso programmer KimIV in MQL4 and ported by me to mql5, give examples of their use and answer questions related to their use. UPD: Some individuals have decided to get in the way! So I'll make a spoof of the functions in the
[Deleted]
Hello I have this code that I downloaded and use: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                               Daily High Low.mq4 |//|                                           Copywrong 2005, RonT   |//|                                 http...
hi everyone is there any way to Synchronize the computer time with the servers time ? thanks
WE ARE AN ASSOCIATION OF MANAGED TO HELP THE POOR POOR. I would ask which indicates a AND THAT SUCH GOOD PROFITS TO SAVE THIS PROBLEM. Thanks in advance for ANY HELP OR COLLABORATION AND THE KINDNESS OF YOUR HEART. (SORRY OUR ENGLISH, GOOGLE) NOTE: WE DO NOT WANT MONEY, JUST THE BEST ADVICE.
On my EA, there is a part I called TP_calc() This part looks for the nearest probable TP to slice a long trade to parts. There are some constant TP point, like various eMAs and all the R(1,2,3) and S(1,2,3) of the pivot indicator but I want to add some more. For that, I need to "see" what is the...
hi all I have a file mq5, now i want to convert to mq4. Anyone can help me, pls? Thanks
New article Simulink: a Guide for the Developers of Expert Advisors is published at mql5.com: I am not a professional programmer. And thus, the principle of "going from the simple to the complex" is of primary importance to me when I am working on trading system development. What exactly is simple...
[Deleted]
hi all, how to allow the conflict, for example: Buy = Rsi 14 > 40 Sell = Rsi < 60 and respect each signal independently with 2 order, a sort of Hedging Thank you
[Deleted]
  Order Entry  (1)
Recently downloaded MQL4 and demo trading it for now. My question is what are the way(s) to enter an order? Is it purely F9? I am a futures trader primarily and love my DOM's and was hoping something like this existed in forex. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
[Deleted]
Hi. Can anyone hep me with some adjustment of this indicator, Fibonacci 3 session? Thanks
hi dear programmers, i want a standard pivot indicator that has start and end time inputs for which pivots to be calculated..so that it can calculate pivots from x date y time to z date p time.. it vl be a very help ful tool for me ..i vl share my system once u give me the indicator..pls mail me...