MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1223

hi, i have a script which sends a buy-order when dropping into the chart. it uses a simple money management and just needs the %-risk and the stoploss. my problem is that i want a window to appear when i drop the script into the chart and there i want to set the stoploss. at the moment i have many
[Deleted]
I would like anyone to educate me on how to take a portion of my profit for a trade that is in profit. what I mean is if I have a trade with 2 lots in profit and want to liquidate 1 lot and allow the remaining 1 lot freedom as the market moves. This is different from trailling with a certain number...
Hi, I want my E.A to stop if my equity ups a fixed percent comparing the initial balance. I coded my E.A but it can't compile. It has 2 errors. Please, help me to correct my EA. int init()        {                int InitialEquity = AccountEquity();                int Profit = InitialEquity * 10...
Hello, Does anyone know why there is a difference when I’m running an Expert without downloading History Data first? I get a totally difference results when I’m running it after I have downloaded the History Data. Thanks, Eyal.
[Deleted]
Hi guys, I learning do some simple EAs using EAbuilder website. Below is one of my sample. But the code is limited. Can anyone help to add on >>> "if price against X pips from entry, then execute an opposite trade for same lot same SL same TP??" Thanks for anyone who kindly reply this, Merry X;mas
MT4 226 Run on Linux Wine without any problems. But there is not good news after 229 upgrade, a message "A debugger has been found running in your system. Please, unload it from memory and restart your program" appearing. The same message appearing with MT5 in Linux Wine. The conclusion is MT4 is...
[Deleted]
  About ea setting  (1)
I have many .ex4 file. some of them allowe me to do live trade but some of them are not. why they are different? Thanks
[Deleted]
I want to find a sign,it is 60 point,no bend,could you give me some code ?
[Deleted]
I cannot find my recent posts with search...nothing since ~Oct 25. It's really a problem for linking to posts made in the past 2 weeks.
I've gone through the forum posts and cannot figure out how to resolve error 127. I created a .def file but I'm not sure why or what to do with it... none of the samples even reference the file, although an earlier post discussed it resolving the issue. Steps Taken: 1) Placed test2.mqh in...
  Quick Martingale Help  (14   1 2)
Hello, I just had a quick question. I have this one EA that I use that has many lines of coding. I wanted to input a small martingale parameter in the code to make the EA better. I was wondering if it's possible just to input a few lines of coding right after the "ordersend" function of the code...
[Deleted]
Hey, does anyone know why the following happened? I had an ea attached to a gbpusd chart with an open position. I also had a live trade going on the eurousd without an ea attached to it. When the conditions were right, the ea attached to the gbpusd closed the position, but simultaneously, the...
Buy with volumes > 5000 daily when bar is high int start(){ if (last_bar == Bars) return(0); last_bar = Bars; double Volumes; if (OrdersTotal() == 0 && Volumes >5000){ { // if(Close[0]>Open[0])return(0); } OrderSend(Symbol(),...
need a help I need the following code. When candle is in daily up and volume is greater than 50000 is made a buy When candle is down and daily volume is greater than 50000 is made a sell grateful
[Deleted]
Back again to nag the gurus ;-) I have about 18 charts up all running the same EA and also all with the same indicator on each chart. Within the EA, there is a place where I need to make several iCustom calls to that indicator consecutively to get values for the current bar, 1 bar ago, 2 bars ago
I am still working through the book, and try small tasks at a time. I would like to find out what the best way is to approach this. What should the script look like for: If no open orders, close all pending orders. Any help would be appreciated. Marius
Hello Could someone please add a TrailingStop to this EA Kind Regards Kiwi
[Deleted]
When you apply a value > 0 to the shift value, does this shift to the previous TICK or the previous time frames value?
  Exit of program  (4)
Hello, I have a great problem while testing the Expert Advisor. How is it possible to stop my own trading program automatically with a defined condition? That means I will go out of the program completely! At the moment the program runs and runs....without stopping. In the programming handbook I
Hello, Does MT mobile client that is designed for windows mobile 6.5 work on Windows mobile 7? Also, I heard there is a version coming up for Android and Iphone.. what is the release date?
Hi Is there a broker for equity index futures trading which uses MetaTrader? thx
[Deleted]
i just bought a new tenta notebook mini laptop that uses the WINDOWS CE 6.00 operating system but it was not able to run the metatrader4 platform on it.Is there anyway that the metatrader4 platform can be modified to work with this operating system just like WINDOWS XP and WINDOWS 7.Notebooks do not...
[Deleted]
  email alert  (10)
Hi, Does anyone know where I can get an EA that would send an email alert of the open, close, high and low of the last bar. and also be able to work at different time frames. Thanks, Andrew
[Deleted]
I have this indicator that in any timeframe draws two lines, one showing the highest price and one showing the lowest price of the day, useful for you daily trend traders... The original is freeware that i downloaded but modified for my purpose. The indicator also displays the value of these lines...
[Deleted]
Hello all.... does anyone know if an indicator or EA exists out there in MQL4-land that can identify a bullish/bearish "Flag" chart pattern? Thanks! Shawn
[Deleted]
If i am front testing an EA in a demo account how can i distinguish trades based on the strategy that produced them in the history report? Thanks ken
[Deleted]
Is it possible to change automatically the MA's period parameter as per some condition during run time
i can not find scripts I’m not about what to do. to create the "100pip = loss 10% balance", What is the formula?
  MR.B  (5)
I'm wondering if someone can verify the strategy of an EA I've had built. It's called 'MR. B' as an acronym for MFI, RSI, and Bollinger Bands. It's supposed to be a simple EA that enters trades when any two of the three indicators confirm trading conditions (according to the threshold levels I've...
[Deleted]
hello every body... i have code like this: double ma= iMA(NULL,0,10,0,MODE_SMMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0); double ma1= iMA(NULL,0,10,0,MODE_SMMA,PRICE_CLOSE,1); if(High[1]>ma && High[2]<ma){ ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,Lots,NormalizeDouble(Ask,4),3,NormalizeDouble(Ask-StopLose,Digits)...