MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1192

I think this might be a long way round a problem. I have iSAR(NULL,0,0.02,0.2,0) which I want to display in a comment, so I make it a string (to get precision to 5 decimal places) I use DoubleToStr(SARba,5); (where SARba = iSAR(NULL,0,0.02,0.2,0) ) I need to use this value as a number (to five...
Hi, i'm new to this forum. I'd like to set up a simple script that takes all the open positions on my account at a certain time (let's say 7 a.m.) and close oll of them at the BID price ? Thanks, Luca
B"H Hello, 1. Where could I find a trusted sample of a history-data text -file imported by MT4's History-Center? 2. Can anyone exactly define the format of these files? Thanks much, Simha
Hi, Is there a way to programatically select a H-line just after it has been created, so that it can be moved with mouse without having to doubleclick it first ?
I have this code if (orders==0) { OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,0.01,Ask,3,Bid-30*Point,Ask+30*Point,"ORDER_BUY",11111,0,DarkBlue); } ------------------------------------- if (orders==0) { OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,0.01,Bid,3,Bid-40*Point,Bid+30*Point,"ORDER_SELL"...
Old tick stops ea's from operating. Please dont say that it does not because it does. I have searched the forum with no joy. Any actual known ways around the problem.
B"H Does anyone know from where could the latest MT4 build (229 for the best of my knowledge) be downloaded directly? Thanks, Simha.
hello there, i am a newbie about expert advisor and automated trading thing. i have initialized EMAplusWPR on EUR/USD chart but i found no results though i have activated the checkbox for allowing it to trade automatically. so i just need some tips on this system and can i know when it executes...
Im new to programming and I have found this and I cant work out what it does thanks
Dears, Anybody has indicators that can show the total BUY and SELL positions on the chart separately? Or somebody can make ones? Please. Regard, axadnan
New article Averaging Price Series for Intermediate Calculations Without Using Additional Buffers is published at mql5.com: This article is about traditional and unusual algorithms of averaging packed in simplest and single-type classes. They are intended for universal usage in almost all...
Can anyone tell me if it is possible to code something to stop and reverse a trade immediately? I was told it could be coded and run off a hotkey. If anyone knows NinjaTrader, then you'll know there is 1 single button to click and it closes the existing trade and reverses it using the same...
I am learning MQL but as I have never programmed before, I find online tutorials difficult. Could you please tell me where I can find very simple, small working examples of EA's to learn from ? Thankyou very much Michael
  Help please  (9)
it it possible to place an EMA in say a stochastics or macd window so I get an MA of that and not price
[Deleted]
Hi I have an EA that covers all 3mjor timezone trading sessioms, what I am trying to do is only allow the EA to trade on a particular trading once per session. The problem that I am having is the EA will only trade once per sesssion per running of the EA but I have it attached to many charts and two...
Hi people, Instead of measuring each candle from the extreme high point and extreme low point of the candle in question individualy with the use of the 'click and hold' scrolling tool, is there a way to just click over the candle and see the total range that has been achieved in that candle. I want...
Hi, I was trying to send only one order to each bar. But, I’m having some problems with that, since my EA still sending millions of orders. My code is : Orders_total=OrdersTotal();//---- Checking for orders ----//   for( int z = Orders_total - 1; z >= 0; z -- ) // checking for orders      {...
I have a string value 1.44567 how do I change this back to a double value ? thankyou
Hi everyone, i am currently working on an EA that will place a buy order when stochastics is below 80 and a sell order when it is above 20, so i came up with this instruction, buy if iStochastics(NULL,0,5,3,3,MODE_SMA,0,MODE_MAIN,1)<80 AND sell if iStochastics(NULL,0,5,3,3,MODE_SMA,0,MODE_MAIN...
I want to buy a working, stable advisor 5% per month. I don ' t feel sorry for the money, but I know how many crooks there are. I do not chase after great profits. My goal is to have a robot that makes at least 5% a month, consistently. I do not want to use marginal robots. The robot should use
The adviser is not mine. Profit brings me up to 100% a month. I don't know much about codes, but I am good at optimisation. I also know how to correct some things. I just need to make some additions in the code and all.... on a canary, on a yacht (just kidding). In fact the work to be done is
I am using the function iSAR(NULL,0,0.02,0.2,0) and what I want to do is return the latest value of ParaSAR, and add it as a comment in the main window Comment("SAR 0 : ",iSAR(NULL,0,0.02,0.2,0)); My first problem is that it only returns the value to 4 decimal places when my chart shows and...
On my new laptop running windows 7 Liveupdates won't run. I've checked with McAfee and it is not a firewall problem. How can I getupdates to run
[Deleted]
Hello, i got some problems with backtesting and historical data. I used for my EA a backtesting-periode of "5 min" on "EURUSD" and a timeframe from "2009.01.01 - 2011.02.18" and tested it on 3 metatrader-Accounts (4XP, InterbankFX and IncoNeon) with different results. 4XP( Profitfact. - 1.07)::...
I am interested in all the lost accounts, who is not sorry, put the username and invest password from the account, can be in private. PS: Or accounts of those who do not get to trade. As well as accounts recently opened, but not less than 2 months
tushar102011.02.21 10:47 I want to chang the coad in my ea. I want chang //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| HandleTrailingStop | //| Type 1 moves the stoploss without delay. | //|...
[Deleted]
I have a csv file that needs to hold only the last 100 lines of infromation. The csv updates regularly so it needs to remove the oldest line and make room for the new one, in order to keep the number of lines at the maximum allowed 100. If possibile, how can I delete just one line (the first one) in
[Deleted]
Hello I have an EA but it keeps entering the trades where the RSI is above the maximum buy level, it seems to output a constant figure of 1.000. Here is the code: indicator properties: extern   bool       RsiVerified                     = true;extern    int       RsiPeriod                       =...
Thank you to the providers and members of this forum. This forum has avoided the tendency to deteriorate into negatives witnessed on just about every other forum. Perhaps that happens when you charge a fee. The contributors and participants here are simply refreshing; a tip of my hat to Mladen in