Well there you have it, a GRAAL up to 100% a month. - page 9

RomanS >> :

Why are you so sure that the loki will save you? I think trading with them is just as risky as without them. I don't see any particular privilege in trading with loki, but that's my opinion, maybe I'm misunderstanding something...

There the question was that the system trades without locks on martingale and there is no equity drawdown,

I don't know how one can trade without losing equity without locks, one should always guess the direction.

Pegasmaster >> :

Loki is self-defeating initially. There are, of course, methods of making profits for pipsers based on locks.

But you have to get rid of these tactics. You can make a normal automatic pipser without locks.

Using lots is the privilege of an "ace", that is, someone who can exit a lock with a profit for both orders. Otherwise, if the loss of one is compensated by the profit of the other, the reason of using lots is simply lost - then it is much more correct to use a stop loss. Correct me if I am wrong.

Urain писал(а) >>

The system trades without locks using martingale and there is no equity drawdown,

I don't know how you can trade without losing equity without losing lots, you need to always guess the direction.

If you always guessed the direction why would you need a martingale? You don't need it unless you know the direction, and even then: only for those who know how to cook a cat... Just like locks.

Alex5757000 >> :

Using locs is the privilege of "aces", i.e. those who can exit a loc with a profit for both orders. Otherwise, if the loss of one is compensated by profit of the other, the idea of using lots is simply lost - it would be much more correct to use a stop loss. Correct, if I am wrong.

right!

Further - we are talking about 100-200-300 or more than 10-20 pips.

--

there is another thing - positive lock

This is when one of the orders is in a deep profit e.g. 300-400 pips and a correction occurs!

i.e. you may choose profit during correction, but there is no risk that you were wrong

if you have made a mistake, it is better to close such an order using a stop loss and stay in the deep profit on the first trade

if you are not mistaken, then calmly go through a correction

this option provides psychological comfort

--

i-option of such an entry and you don't give a damn where the next days will go! you have both orders and both are output at a stop and breakeven!

you are more psychologically calm

2-you can go to bed easy if you sell from the high of the day, buy from the low and both orders are at breakeven - you don't care and you are relaxed.

--

the platform without locks does not allow such an option

Alex5757000 >> :

Using locs is the privilege of "aces", i.e. those who can exit a loc with a profit for both orders. Otherwise, if the loss of one is compensated by profit of the other, the idea of using lots is simply lost, in which case it would be much more correct to use a stop loss. Correct me if I am wrong.

If you exit with profit for both orders, then you know where the price will go and then why the second order?

The sense of use is not lost for the pipser who needs to increase the time of position holding in the market in order not to have autotrading banned by DTz.

For example: enter, reach the required profit, lock, wait for the required period of time, close all orders.

Is it clear?

Urain >> :

I don't know how to avoid losing equity while working on a mart without locks, you always have to guess the direction.

I don't know how not to lose equity on martin with chunks, but you always have to guess the direction.

Alex5757000 >> :

Using lots is the privilege of "aces", i.e. those who can exit a lock with a profit for both orders.

I think it's easier to get such a "straight line" with lots than without them.

Alex5757000 писал(а) >>

Using lots is the privilege of an "ace", that is, someone who can exit a lock with a profit for both orders. Otherwise, if the loss of one is compensated by profit of the other, the idea of using lots is simply lost, in which case it would be much more correct to use a stop loss. Correct me if I am wrong.

>>))).

Helex писал(а) >>

Alex5757000 >>:

Using lots is the privilege of "aces", i.e. those who can exit a lock with profit for both orders. Otherwise, if the loss of one is compensated by the profit of the other, the point of using lots is simply lost - then it is much more correct to use stop loss. Correct me if I am wrong.

The aceys do not get into them )))

That's why they were mentioned in quotes

I wonder which "asses" we're talking about - the "ass" or the "ace"? After all, they insist on spelling two "s "s...

Reason: