MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1165

[Deleted]
I will buy a ready-made advisor with a yield of 20% per month or more
Hi, I am very much new to metatrader coding can experts out here help me to design metrader indicator based on metastock code on bar. Metastock formula are mention below Bullish divergence bar(blue colour) L < Ref(L,-1) AND Ref(L,-1)< Ref(L,-2) AND L < Ref(L,-2) AND CLOSE > ((HIGH + LOW)/2) Bearish
[Deleted]
Hello, I'd like to calculate the elapsed time, between placeing a message box and the manual responds from the user. iTime and Time() seem to deliver only the opening time of a candle. Is there a command to just access the time, independant of candles? If you have an idea....... Thanks.
[Deleted]
Hi, I really need your help, do anybody have full history data for pair gbp/usd for year 2010 maybe 2009? (FxPRO) The less TF the better it will be. There are many gaps when trying to use history center and download them. Thank you
[Deleted]
Hi I am a day trader who trades manually, I have been trying to setup an EA to trade the same strategy as my manual trading. Unfortunately I seem to have a lot of trouble finding coders that I can rely on, or they just don't understand the importance of certain asects of marketing trading. I have...
  Trade List  (4)
Hi, I tried to make a trade list for my EA I use the two following functions 1)GetSymbolString in order to have an multicurrency EA 2)Terminal in order to save the orders characteristics extern string symbol             ="EURUSD";extern int    MultiCurrencyMode  =1       ;extern...
[Deleted]
I am trying to write indicator that shows Daily EMA disregarding to current chart timeframe. And i found that i have no idea how to accomplish it. Code: for(int i=0; i<limit; i++) { ExtMapBuffer1[i]=iMA(NULL,PERIOD_D1,9,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,i); } Does not work, because BarNumber...
[Deleted]
No limit, no stop loss I would like to set the robot to follow the following procedure: - for each entrance to use a certain percentage, inserted in advance, of the balance as a margin. For instance: 1000 $ x 5 % = 50 $ margin Until now, i have develop the following code.
[Deleted]
Hi I have an EA that identifies when the price has made a new high or low, here is the basic code for this:   hi_lo[0] = MathMax(    (MathMax(iClose(Symbol(),Period(),iHighest(Symbol(),Period(),MODE_OPEN,bar,end)),            iOpen(Symbol(),Period(),iHighest(Symbol(),Period(),MODE_OPEN,bar,end))))...
[Deleted]
Well I've been learning MQL4 for about a month now, and I'd like to share my first EA. I have intentionally created something very simple. It maintains a decent profit factor over all the historical intervals I've tested for both M5 and M15 time frames on EURUSD. For 04/10/2009 through 04/10/2011 it...
  MT4 API Progress  (3)
Dear Members, i am looking for mt4 internals like howto login to data server, howto fetch data and positions. Can someone give me useful links or tips for this please? regards fx1
Hi everyone, I am sorry if such topic already exists but I am a total newbie in this area. Can anybody tell me if it is possible to create such a program that would connect to my MT4 account and calculate statistic for each trade that has been opened. For instance (stop loss in actual money, risk,...
Is it possible to connect to metatrader 4 account in inverter mode and get data to post it on a webpage ?
Can someone tell me the default font used by MQL4? I have gone through all the fonts available on Window 7 using Word font selector and fail to find a match. Maybe my eyes are deceiving me, or it is not there. Please respond if you know. When I do ObjectSetText() with NULL I get a large gray font
  I can program your ideas  (27   1 2 3)
Hi traders If some one has very good strategies and very sure that his/her strategy will be very profitable and can't code it then I can help to you to program it. I'm very experienced in MQL language. Also I know C/C++, and I have some pratice with AI, Fuzzy logic and neural networks. I almost know
[Deleted]
hola. please i need help.how can i get information of pending order as price. is there a function to do that as OrderOpenPrice().
[Deleted]
I have a resistance and support indicator. stand alone indicator no need other filter indicator Need help to convert to EA PM if keen to help out. serious EA coder needs reply
Hello to all No programs will optimize. Even the default MACD Sample or the Moving Average will not optimize. When any program is backtested, the results appear not to come close to how they were backtested earlier. Prior to this problem, meaning backtesting and optimization worked fine, I had just...
hello, how to get 5 decimal places because when i used OrderClosePrice() it will round off to 4 decimal only but broker is 5 decimal. thank you
  ad timezone  (1)
Hello, Can someone ad an timezone to this indicator ? Tia
[Deleted]
Setup: Have multiple instances of the same EA applied to different windows each containing a different currency symbol. Each instance has its own unique magic number. Question: In what order do the EAs trigger? Is there any way to control this? For example, does the window where the first EA was
[Deleted]
Hi, Is it possible to be repaired one EA, so opening a long position instead a short one and the other way around? I mean : the code is the same but when the EA receive the signal to open BUY( long) it open SELL (short). Regards.
I am looking for a Trend Line Indicator that can plot the following: 1) Upper line connecting the higher high of the last 12 bars of the previous day with the higher high of the last 3 bars of the current day and 2) Lower line connecting the lower low of the last 12 bars of the previous day with...
I wrote this EA int start() { //---- Print("History total",OrdersHistoryTotal() ) ; int handle=FileOpen("mffd.csv",FILE_CSV|FILE_READ|FILE_WRITE,';'); FileSeek(handle, 0, SEEK_END); FileWrite(handle, " 0 "," OrdersHistoryTotal()=",OrdersHistoryTotal()...
[Deleted]
I'm trying to figure out how I can programmatically rename files. I use ShellExecuteA to xcopy, that works just fine. But xcopy only allows for making a file with a duplicate name, not for copying as a new name (or so I have gathered from googling a bit). Googling for "rename" and ShellExecute only...
[Deleted]
Hi All, I am new to MQL4 programming and like to merge 2 Moving Averages indicators to display lines for two set of parameters. I have tried to combine two set of parameters into one indicators, but i can't see the lines although no error reported when I compiled it. Below I attached the combined...
[Deleted]
I just recently made my first EA.I was able to learn enough code to be error free.The EA is quite good and I will be glad to post it in the Future. Right now I am having a problem getting it to buy more than .10 Lots.I want to step it up to .5.It has a Lot Optimizer in it with a Decrease Factor...
[Deleted]
  How to define  (10)
EA with 1 moving average . When have 2 closing bars above moving average to buy. When have 2 closing bars below moving average to sell
  RSI Crosses MA EA help...  (11   1 2)
I'm working on a EA thats suppose to buy or sell when crossing the MA line. I also wannt the StopLoss to be 75% of the ATR value. when i try to run the EA in "Test" i get this result And it dosent seam right. Here is the code......
For the purposes of EA development/testing, Im using my Macbook Pro 2.53Gigs/4GB RAM.. I've got Windows 7 running on a virtual machine and all I ever use it for is running metatrader...works very well for the most part except when running backtests & optimizing, it is time-consuming to a point I...