Buy a ready made Expert Advisor with a yield of 30% per month!!! - page 8

hotjon >>:

На самом деле я тоже не старичок!!! В моём понимании есть официальный форекс а есть брокерские компании(которые непосредственно представляют платформы и доступ к ним), отсюда как-бы и восприятие того что все брокеры работают всё равно с официальным представителем......

Наверное как-то так......

Look at this site EAs, there are about 20 of them I think, there are interesting things, there is also a description, you can basically write it yourself, the author describes everything verbatim with movies.

Forex Strategy Site

I don't think I can bring the post down if the moderators will consider it an advertisement, but I got this link in codebase and the author of this EA referred to the site.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9531

LeoV писал(а) >>

Old boy, you should have studied the subject first before posting on this forum that forex.com is official forex with offices in america and the uk. )))))

Just for the record - fores.com is as much of an intermediary as any other, only of course a very large one.

Thanks for the enlightenment I will keep that in mind.... But nevertheless it is probably better to work with a very large.....????

My ignorance of the subject does not seem to have changed..... But thanks for the enlightenment nonetheless!!!

And there are no such advisers...

And it can't be. Homeostasis will be broken. (Homoeostasis.)

;)

But there are other useful programs.

Inductors. Scripts.

Find your soul mate.

Guys!

Why are you attacking the man?

He'll figure it out himself in time.

AND BY THE WAY, FUCK !!!!!

NIROBA SYNDROME AGAIN. ))))))))))))

Gun писал(а) >>

Look at this site for EAs, there are about 20 of them in my opinion, there are interesting things, there is also a description, you can basically write it yourself, the author describes everything verbatim with movies.

Forex strategy site

If the moderators will find this site to be an advertisement, I apologize, but I got this link in codebase and the tipster referred to this site.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9531

Thanks for the info, it will be good to read.....

Galina >>:

Ребята !

Чего вы на человека напали ???

Сам разберется со временем что к чему.

И КСТАТИ НУ НАФИГ !!!!!

ОПЯТЬ СИНДРОМ НИРОБЫ :))))))))))))

Stop fasthat.

You'd better fry some dumplings, transgenic Niborah!

Stop fasthat.

You'd better fry some dumplings, transgenic Nybora!

WHAT'S WRONG?

They think I'm Niroba again...

And for dinner tonight, I'm having a shrimp cocktail and a couple of bottles of Vivier Clicquot for my lover :)

you should be wishing me Happy New Year. .....

ehhhh.... where the world is going !!!!

sad....

Stop fasthat.

You'd better fry some dumplings, transgenic Nybora!

Don't be rude. Her councillors are chopping dough like a stiff - it's worse by hand. >> Niroba's going down....))))

LeoV писал(а) >>

There's also forex4you - forex especially for you. Your personal forex. And there's forex club - there's a whole forex club there. Come in, don't be shy - everything is just for you....))))

Leonya, forexfoy will be yours when you buy it. The man only has 1000 yoU, there is no way to buy forexfoy with this money.

And forexcom is FOREX.com... well... I mean, real forex.

Sorry for the literacy :)))

Even Galina knows this, so breaks straight to FOREX, bypassing all sorts of servakoff.

I myself am paralyzed ;)))

goldtrader писал(а) >>

Leonia, the forexfoy will be yours when you buy it. The man only has 1,000 dollars, there is no way to buy a forexfoy with that much money.

And forexcom is FOREX.com ... well... that is real forex.

For 1,000 yoU forex4u makes forex yours. You didn't know? ))))

Reason: