MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1153

Hello, I am developing an EA and have a display problem. string temp = "Signals\n"; temp = temp + "--------------------------------------\n" + "Up_Op " + UpSignalOpen + "\n" <- example output is 0.12345000000 + "Up_Cl " + UpSignalClose +...
I am developing a digital filter for the Meta Trader 4, it is an indicator, but so far not getting a good result here in the community there must be someone who knows.
[Deleted]
Hi, i need a coder for a simple EA. The EA needs no logic to decide when to take or exit a position. It simply connects to a mysql database and reads values. On the basis of this values the EA takes a postion, modifies the stoploss and exits. It is important that the orders get RELIABLE executed and
[Deleted]
please how can I add a customise indicatoe to a mobile mt4. kindly help
[Deleted]
Hi all, Please i want to know the type of phone that i can install mt4 platform on,along side my custom indicators. I want to know the names of the affordable ones and where i can get them . Thanks.
i'm planing to trade via mt4 mobile, so, i wold like to know that "Dose MT4 mobile have Heiken Ashi indicator?".
I have two operators. One includes a buy order, the other one includes a sellorder. If now order is open it should open bothoperators. But it does not work. The code looks like this: if (OrdersTotal() == 0) { { operator one } { operator two }} Thanks for your help cp
Hi there Mladen. As the OMA is your indicator, I direct this post to you. Please just have a look at the pictures below and follow my explanation. I use momentum (or constant range bars = 10 pips). And the settings of the OMA are Length =50, Applied price = 0, Speed =28.0 and Adaptive = true I look
[Deleted]
can the broker know the ea magic number and how ????
Hello all: I am using Comment() function to display a text on screen, but it seems to me that it only works the first time. My code (resumed) goes like this // Start Comment ( "Text 1"); if ( a == 1) { Print(" a = 1 "); Comment( " a = 1"); } // End ... and for some reason, when a = 1 the Print...
We aretwo experienced programmers based on the western Canada. If you havesomething needs coding, check our website out. We provide free consultationbefore work starts. We value our client's time and resources and we provideexcellent customer support. We are confident that we are able to deliverbut...
realice varias pruebas de estrategia con varias estrategia, ahora lo resultados son totalmente diferente con misma fecha, par, EA, ¿ algien le puede ayudar? GRACIAS
[Deleted]
When I compile and run the sample source code for parabolic SAR indicator that issupplied with the MetaQuotes trading platform, and compare the output with the preprogrammed indicators in the navigator window,I get two different sets of numbers and arrows on the chart. Does anybody have the...
I'm trying to use the result from iSAR as an extra confirmation that I'm in a trend, before opening a trade. However, it is sometimes giving me results that make no sense. I saw in another thread someone suggested not using the current bar since the indicator is still being made. Okay. So I tried...
  Drawdowns  (11   1 2)
Please explain to me about absolute drawdown and maximum drawdown Thanks.
Hi, all I encountered a problem when configure the email function in MT4. My pc is running behind a firewall and I have alread opened my destination stmp email address as smpt.163.com The SMTP login name and password are all correct. But I still can't success after clicking the Test button....
[Deleted]
Hi Guys, I need some help with pending orders. For open a pending order I´am using Predefined variables open, close, low and high. When conditions are complete OrderSend start opening pending orders. One for every price change until new bar. But I want only one order for one bar, not for every...
Hi, I have already set visualization to show on all timeframes but I still lost my drawings (trendlines, triangles, etc) when I switch timeframes. Even if I switch back, the lines are gone. Not sure what I did also. Pls help.
[Deleted]
Hello, Is it possible to compile and use indicators for the mobile mt4 version ? Thanks
[Deleted]
Hi, I want to use the MT4 mobile. People who have used it (both Smartphone & PDA versions), please let me know the following: 1. Can we draw annotations like trendlines, trendchannel, Fibonnacci retracements etc? 2. I have learnt that the custom indicators aren't available, but otherwise how good...
[Deleted]
hi. i want when andicator schaff give change color,give alarm burst Thanks
  Quick and easy question  (11   1 2)
I am a beginner. In the example of code below I have a "for" loop after the first "if" statement and another "if" statement further down. Let us say in the first two loops the following test (Close[i] < Open[i]) is true. What happens if in the next loop (the third one) "Close" is not smaller than...
Hi Coders, When I start an Expert Advisor (on a live chart or at backtest) the Alpari UK terminal crash with the following report: We apologize for the crash occured....There has been a critical errorTime        : 2011.05.31 09:40Program     : Client TerminalVersion     : 4.00 (build: 229, 16 Nov...
Hi guys i´m looking for some script that will open 10 or more orders in a row. Can someone help me with this please??
[Deleted]
Hi, Recently, I found gaps in the history data of USDJPY pairs for year 2010. There are 4 knowns gaps basically : (1) 13Mar2010 -> 25Mar2010 (2) 8May2010 -> 7July2010 (biggest gap where month of June is missing) (3) 24July2010 -> 4Aug2010 (4) 16Oct2010 -> 1Nov2010 Since this problem is not new...
Hi, this topic or question is to the owners of metaquotes. The last couple of weeks I’ve done a lot backtests on various systems. Suddenly I noticed that my backtests showed servall gaps in the data. When I looked a bit closer to them I decided that during the weekend I would install a new Alpari...
  Data Display Indicator.  (12   1 2)
Can someone help me find an example of how to code an indicator that displays data versus and indicator line. What I am looking for is an indicator that will display the bar number of each bar.
[Deleted]
  mql4 question  (7)
hi,is it possible to draw a line to 2 pts on the same bar? eg draw a line from open to close price on the same barthanks
[Deleted]
Hello, I trying to find out if anyone has any expierence working with Fann2mql neural networks. I read a few articles on hear and adapted some of the code to meet my parameters, however I am having an issue with training the neural network. I notice that the f2m_train() only has 3 parameters, (NN,...
i need to add alert when the signal appear this is the code //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| lukas1 arrows & curves.mq4 v.14 | //| Èçìåíåíèÿ: | //| 1. Óáðàíû íåíóæíûå (ëèøíèå) êîýôôèöèåíû, íå ó÷àñòâóþùèå | //| â ðàñ÷åòàõ Kmin, Kmax, RISK | //| 2