can the broker know the ea magic number????

can the broker know the ea magic number and how ????

That one sounds like a clear Yes. How?, OrderSend() thats how.

why would that be a concern?

The broker also has an extra flag on each order showing whether an order was placed manually, by script or EA

-BB-

it is not fair !!! the broker knows the mugic number and he also knows the comment .

is there any way to refering the orders without the broker knowledge ?

Doesnt sounds good at all...

Nope. What's not fair about that?

we use the magic number as an internal reference to manage our orders in the terminal, all of that is done by ea, so there is no reason gives the right to the broker to know this magic number .
for example: if I refere one special order amoung my orders he will wonder why I did that and he may start to Analyzes my strategy.
is that fair ?

Nope, Me/My-Self/I/Personally don't think that has anything to do with fairness.

If the broker didn't save the Magic#, How would your EA know which Magic# X-Order# have? Example: your computer crashed ... etc.

If you're concerned about Super_Duper_Secret_Broker_Must_Not_Know. Then save a Pseudo Magic# or Comments to File on your Computer. Associating certain Order# with Super-Duper-Secret Magic=007.

The whole Bad Broker is a Myth spread by Bad Traders. Healthy for a Newbies to Investigate, but sooner or later every Trader have to Grow-Up or Go-Broker.

Dear herman!

Thank you for signing up.
An account has been opened for you with
the following parameters:
Reason: