It's impossible to make money on Forox!!! - page 25

OAE >> :

There are already thousands of robots working on all the exchanges and no one is waiting for the Russian super-platform to come out ;)

So there will be millions of bots working! )))))))))))))))

Svinozavr >> :

There are TA programmes (Omega TS, Metastock, WellsLab etc.) - these are not stock exchange terminals. They do not have any trading functions. There are relatively convenient ways to create indices. The entire hassle is in the connection of the terminal with this analysis program.

In the public terminals themselves if there is a possibility to create one's own indicator then a) it is ugly and b) either there is no connection with trading functions or everything is through anus again.

You are a little out of touch... Omega is a long time ago, it has won a lot of awards and has an advanced system for implementing auto-trading. Even in Metastock it's possible, but it's still really geared towards tehanalysis.

OAE >> :

You're a little out of touch... Omega is a long time ago, an award winning trading terminal with an advanced system for implementing autotrading. Even in Metastock it's possible, but it's still really geared towards tehanalysis.

How much does it cost?

I am still surprised by this primitiveness of trading systems. I have worked with many products and can speak competently about it. I have been involved in the development of them, etc. I mean, we should have enough money to develop really perfect products, but we are using such imperfect ones. And MT5 uses practically none of the advances in usability and internal structure of applications.

HideYourRichess >> :

How much it costs?

If you mean Omega, then if you use it as a trading terminal, with a certain amount of monthly trading for free, only for quotes you have to pay extra depending on the number of exchanges connected. And, if you use it only for the analysis, the subscription fee seems to be 250 quid a month, respectively, plus exchange fees for quotes.

OAE >> :

You're a little out of touch... Omega is a long time ago, an award winning trading terminal with an advanced system for implementing autotrading. Even in Metastock it's possible, but it's still really geared towards tehanalysis.

I'm not aware of that??? Buggahaha!!!))

No one is saying it's impossible. I mean, I'm doing it myself now. For Metas, there is, for example, Sergei Kosinski's dll for putting bids into Quick. But there is no portfolio check and many other things. Therefore I use my dll. etc.

It's about a massively usable platform. From this perspective, MT is the only platform available today where trading and analysis are fully integrated.

OAE >> :

If you mean Omega, then if you use it as a trading terminal, with a certain amount of monthly trading for free, only for quotes you have to pay extra depending on the number of exchanges connected. And, if you use it only for analysis, the subscription fee is 250 quid a month, plus the exchange fees for quotes.

>> that's what I'm talking about. It's not free. And I don't like it for my taste, either. It's kind of a bit cramped.

In principle, people also use NinjaTrader quite well to implement stock market strategies....

Neutron >> :

I think as soon as MT5 comes out on Fonda, Fonda will immediately introduce restrictions like spread, slippage, etc. "harmless" baddies that are very easy to get rid of (according to joo ) and which will nevertheless negate all traders efforts.

Not even! - The mechanism for obfuscation of the Funds will be the most trivial - a bunch of MTS-cocks will bring the securities market to an Efficient state in a matter of months.

Getting rid of it completely is not possible, there is no such thing in my posts. Keep it to a minimum, yes. What's all the fuss about? Have you seen the free stock market halva? Don't be so naive.

OAE >> :
>> In principle, people also use NinjaTrader quite well to implement strategies on the stock market.

I liked the glass in the niña. It's nothing special, but I like it, that's all. And then there's the ninzi, and it's got some serious flaws, too.

Reason: