General - page 989

OPEC Begins Plan to Cut ProductionComing off of its biggest annual gain since 2009, crude oil will be one market to watch in 2017. After breaking sharply at the start of 2016 then treading water for most of the year, crude oil prices surged from mid-November to the end of the year into prices not...
  OHLC Bar siz  (2)
Hello All, Is it possible to change the OHCL bar chart  <Deleted>  the bars width of closing and opening prices as well as the body thickness it self Thank you Tariq
The euro surged as much as 1.6 percent against the dollar in the Asian morning Friday as a rush of computer-generated orders caught traders off guard. The sudden move started under $1.05 and algorithmic orders snowballed above that level, causing what little liquidity there was on the year’s last...
I've been using meta trader 4 version 400.636 for over 2 years now, and its compatible with my Android 2.3, recently (4 days ago to be precise), I woke up to launch my meta trader 4 only to be Notified that the version (400.636) is now outdated and I should upgrade to a later version, I visited...
Hello guys, i need an actual MetaTrader 4 setup file.   Unfortunately, when downloading setup file from MetaQuotes    http://www.metaquotes.net/en/metatrader4/trading_terminal   this online installer installs MetaTrader 4.   Is MT4 about to be dropped by MetaQuotes or this an upgrade policy or just...
As U.S. equities entered their last trading day of the year on Friday, markets remained unconvinced that the Federal Reserve’s (Fed) call for three rate hikes in 2017 would hit the mark.When the U.S. central bank raised rates in December 2015 for the first time since the financial crisis, its...
I am building an EA that trades all the majors. I t has 2 features, a special trailing stop function and a check if a position has reached break even. If so an additional position can be taken on this pair if the conditons are right. I have a version 0.7 Beta running on MT4 and MT5. The function for...
I know one guy used to these 2 indicators and earn 200k for month. Which settings best for you? I think bband 20 period 2.5 dev. Ima 13, 5, 50. Do you tell me other settings
Today in Forex Market, EUR/CAD is going down. Our Recommendation: SELL EURCAD 1.4145 TARGETS 1.4125 1.4105 STOPLOSS 1.4175. Follow Up: OUR 1ST TARGET HAS HIT IN EURCAD 1.4125 KINDLY BOOK FULL PROFIT IN IT
  CFD List  (1)
Is there an EXCEL list of all tradeable CFDs ?
A sharpish sort of move for EUR/USD here in the Asian morning (early Tokyo and very early Singapore/Hong Kong). There isn't any fresh news hitting the wires, it seems the thin liquidity time of day playing a decisive role in the jump it is always thin liquidity when its only Australia and New...
  Chart trading  (3)
I am not able to movie my SL or TP lines with my mouse. Please help
  TURBINEEA  (1)
Hi   I have purchased the Turbine ea for rent one month and made the payments through my pc and install the ea on my pc and laptop but when i tried to follow same steps on my VPS nothing appear on the market box to install the ea and send this to service desk but still no solutions  .. any help as i...
I get a lot of these and I missed a lot of entries and exits points. What are these errors and how to fix them?
Hi, I have just signed up for this service, please bear with me. I wanted to know, I am currently subscribed to social trading . How do I change the amount of exposure that is being placed on each trade, in lots, to coincide, by ratio, with the money I have in my account? Does it do this
I've just updated some of my products (MT5 version). They are Expert Advisor, but not autotrading robots. They are utilities for managing and controlling orders. But when I upload the new version, it seems that MQL5's automatic validating system check it with Strategy Tester and always give an error...
The bears remain relentless in the Asian hours, further fuelling the selling pressure behind USD/JPY , knocking-off the rate to fresh eight-day lows near 20-DMA placed at 116.65. The dollar-yen pair extends its bearish momentum into a second straight session this Thursday, as the investors closely
I keep facing this error every now and then when trying to access MQl5   The only way to overcome it is I switch to a proxy server and enter from another country through that server.   Anyone faced or is facing the same problem?     
Has anyone successfully used the MultiQuote Server to export streaming data from MT5? The website can be found here: <link removed by moderator>  I've set it up but after following all instructions, the Server window remains empty, there is nothing streaming into it.  The product seems to be totally...
Hi Everyone,   I am new to Metatrader 5 and am currently trading using a demo account.  I was wondering if anyone could provide a list of US brokers that I can use on MT5 for when I am ready to go live with my trading? When i was looking online it seemed like most brokers were located in Europe or...
The EUR/USD pair clings onto a fresh stretch of gains seen in the Asian session this Wednesday, and now awaits fresh impetus for the next leg higher, as holiday-thinned trading continues to dominate markets. In terms of technicals, the pair finds the immediate resistance 1.0486 (daily R2). A break...
  Trading hours  (3)
Hello everyone, Could anybody help me to find info about how to set trading hours. For example no trade before 7AM and no trade after 8PM. Thank you very much in advance! Best regards Patrick
  Decimal value for MACD  (18   1 2)
Hi guys, I have a question.. Is it possible to set decimals value for a MACD ? for example : 12, 26, 7.5 Thanks
I use MT5 on Mac (based on a special broker installation). In general it works without any problems. When I installed the MT5 the window to enter the parameter of the strategy tester was integrated / arranged with all other windows (e.g. chart, navigator etc.). Then I obviously closed it...
After having peaked just shy of 117.50 levels, the USD/JPY pair is seen consolidating the upmove, awaiting fresh impetus for the next push higher. The major finds immediate resistance at 117.67 (Dec 23 high). A break above the last, the major could test 118.43 (Dec 16 high) and 118.67 (10-month...
[Deleted]
How could this happen? EURUSD open with huge gap. Touches 0.9888. Profit $1530
The weekly price is on bearish breakdown which was started in the beginning of october this year on the secondary ranging way: the price broke Ichimoku cloud to below to be reversed from the ranging bullish to the primary bearish market condition. For now, the price is on testing 1.0568 support...
Credit Suisse and Deutsche Bank have been hit with a combined penalty of more than $12 billion over the sale of U.S. toxic debt, further hampering two of Europe's leading investment banks as they struggle with weak earnings. The penalties stem from an initiative launched by U.S. President Barack...
I am going to teach MQL4 language next February on 2017. But I read MQL4 no more use, it will change to MQL5. So how do I decide this training? If I teach next february, then after few months mql4 language no more useful?
[Deleted]
Help!.. My system is very simple, only two indicators Can be profitable. Only in London time and US time trading. OSMA indicator makes me very distressed, I hope there is an indicator can filter OSMA_MTF. 5 minutes usoil