General - page 984

mql5 vps  (1)
Do someone can tell me how reliable is mql5 vps service?
Hi everoyone, I'm looking to found someone to help me create my own EA. I know exactly what i want i'm just unable to program it. It will be a pretty basic EA. So if anyone is interested in helping me, let me know in Private with you're rate ! thank you in advance.
Hi guys,  I got a question on mql5 virtual server,  anyone experience using it for signal subscription.  I notice that on signal page,  there is a slippage tab, which provide a list of average slippage based on execution statistics from signal's broker to subscriber's broker. Im using tickmil with...
Investors all over the world are highly anticipating the ECB conference today and Donald Trump’s inauguration on Friday. Both these events are perceived to be market movers. With the Press Conference taking place in less than two hours, it is high time to look over what Major Banks are expecting...
Hello, What news can cause a great movement in the night at usdchf and eurchf?
  Chart not opening or updating  (22   1 2 3)
So I'm having an odd problem this morning.  The DOM is ticking but my chart is not.  It's either "waiting for update" or no ticks on it. I've tried the obvious -- reboot -- changing profiles -- opening a new chart. How can I reset everything?   Thanks.
The markets predicted it right, the Bank of Canada maintained its overnight rate at 0.5%. Correspondingly, the bank rate stayed at 0.75% and the deposit rate at 0.25%. According to the BoC’ full statement the global economy strengthened, while a number of prices commodities rose such as oil. In...
The latest MetaTrader 5 Android build is already available for download on Google Play. Update your application and try its new features: Trade and History tabs now offer a sorting feature allowing you to arrange all trades by symbols (financial instruments), orders and open/close time. Apart from...
[Deleted]
The latest MetaTrader 5 Android build is already available for download on Google Play. Update your application and try its new features: Trade and History tabs now offer a sorting feature allowing you to arrange all trades by symbols (financial instruments), orders and open/close time. Apart from...
So today again no trades were copied from signal to my account. When I log into my MT4 account and looking at the journal I get this response::. Signal - signal subscription disabled, enable realtime subscription in 'Signals' settings I then do what I am supposed to do.      Then I export to MLQ5's...
The bid tone around EUR gathered pace in Asia, pushing EUR/USD higher to 5-DMA level of 1.0644.  Eyes ECB rate decision The European Central Bank (ECB) is expected to keep the key rates unchanged. Taper talk remains a taboo; however, the probability of Draghi talking up Euro is high given the sharp...
Demand for the US treasury yields returned with the US dollar’s following hawkish comments from Fed Chair Yellen , knocking-off gold to the levels unseen since last Friday. Gold drops sharply from near multi-week tops Currently, gold drops -1.05% to 1199.30, recovering quickly from fresh five-day
  ADR Concept  (4)
Hello All, I need to know the concept of ADR. Kindly help me with formula. Please   Thanks In Advance Abhishek 
[Deleted]
  The most important chart for trading  (92   1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10)
Here it is, the most important chart for trading. This is not a currency pair chart, nor is it a testing or optimisation chart . It is a graph of exponential dependence of the required return after a drawdown, a recovery graph . This dependence is non-linear, i.e. roughly speaking, it is
Hi Can one accuallty install a Mt4 app on iPhone the can install my prefered TPL files? Regards 
  Help  (2)
I have no idea what I am looking at there. I am trying to use distributed computing power to make a little extra cash But there are buttons everywhe re and I have no idea what I am doing can anyone help me set this up 
So I trailed the MQL5 VPS with a signal. Execution was perfect. I paid for the 30 day subscription within 24hrs but now no trades are being opened. How do I fix this?
Hi I have bought an EA from MQL5 market and I´m running that EA on my computer for several different broker MT4 terminals. I have used just one activation and now I´m considering moving hosting to MQL5 Virtual Hosting or in Standard VPS. On standard VPS I would need to use one more activation if I...
I installed around 20 terminals on my PC, but able to only open around 15-19 terminals. When I open a new chart, the terminal keep showing "Failed to create empty document". Has anyone encountered this problem before? How did you overcome it? How many MT5 terminals can we run on a PC? Thank you.
Hi i have developed a forex trading website in PHP and now my client want to see the trading data of his clients in his website and also his clients where trading is done in MT4 so can anyone help me how can i display the trading data of his clients in website
I'm new, so new you could call me ignorant. I'm trying to learn, but the internet is a plethora of information, most of what I don't need. I've created a demo account and I buy at 115.476 and sell at 122.171 (spread is only 3 pips) and it's still showing a loss? What am I not understanding? I...
The GBP/USD pair embarks upon a corrective mode on Wednesday, after having faced fresh offers at 50-DMA, as the bulls consolidate the recent massive upsurge.  GBP/USD back below 1.2400, where 50-DMA intersects: GBP/USD surrenders 1.24 handle and now looks to stabilize around the mid-point of 1.23...
Hello there, I want to know that if there is possibility of using one signal to more than one account from different brokers .   Is there any one who can help me to understand about this ?
I cant copy Mlq5 signal to my mt4. Please help.  SUBSCRIPTION FAILED THE TRADING ACCOUNT ALREADY USED AS A SIGNAL 
  account micro  (7)
Hello .I have a micro account and sell signal , or you can copy the signal from my account standard
Hello, Due to practical reasons I'm using multiple PC's to control trading on one account. Now I have setup VPS to the "master PC". How can I control the same VPS from other MT4 terminal? Thanks for your help. br. Pekka
  MMR  (1)
Hy guys as far as you know the red and Green bar in the MMR indicator are or not repainting????? Thank you for your precious help. 
Taken 2 years and probably about a thousand + different strategies and literally millions and millions of back testing / optimising runs but finally I may have found it :) backtest.png results uploaded 
  VPS  (2)
Hello all friends , after I rent Vps can I add more than one account on it ? is this possible ? or do I need rent one vps per account ? a lot of thanks for your advise . 
I need withdraw money from my account but servicedesk is silent for 3 days. What can I do, is it scum system?