General - page 993

Just about everyone expects the Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) to raise its target interest rate at its meeting this week. The talk of raising rates has occupied newspaper columns all year, and the comments from FOMC participants have become stronger in recent months in discussing their desire...
[Deleted]
A HikeA CutA Halt
The GBP/USD pair is seen extending previous losses, as the bears remain in control amid risk-off markets, which dampen the sentiment around the higher-yielding currency GBP. The major trades largely subdued, despite broad based US dollar weakness, as investors shift to the...
I set up a live testing of my strategies with the use of MT5 Global Variables few days ago. There was an update of Window 10 on the weekend and the terminals were forcibly closed. I opened the terminals again today and found that all the Global Variables disappeared. Aren't Global Variables designed...
I think it depends on the strategy that you trade with, for me i use amount of money that i can accept it for loosing 
With Fed widely anticipated to hike policy rate Wednesday Dec 14 we have looked at G10 currency reactions following the hike Dec 16, 2015 as well as compared speculative positioning around the previous hike and today. Following are our main observations. 1. USD began to weaken in the afternoon (CET)...
Hi There, I am newbie and doing some study on finding Do's and Dont's. My question are: Is the remote trade copier allowed legally? Does majority broker allows to use EA for remote trade copier? If there are any restrictions, what are they? If I use to copy 10/15 or more remote location, is there...
Hello,  i just want to ask, how to hide current trades open time and Type of the trade (Buy or Sell) in my signals? I have seen some signals where you cant see this informations. (example: CALM) Best regards 
A scalper that to trade non stop whit TP between 2 and 4 pips. A scalper to work on as many instruments together (recommended instruments:Audjpy, audusd, cadjpy, chfjpy, eurchf, eurgbp, eurjpy, eurusd, gbpchf, gbpjpy, gbpusd, nzdjpy, nzdusd, usdcad, usdchf, usdjpy, gold, oil, dax, dow) Rules for...
I noticed that when you click on the arrange windows as non overlapping tile button on metatrader with different charts selected it re-arranges the whole arrangement unlike metatrader 4. It places the curent chart selected in the top leftmost area and moves all the other charts around. This is so...
I have purchased several "Products" for MT4  and been unable to transfer them to another MT4 Platform on the same computer. The rules state that there should be 4 other installs possible. What do I do to really use those 4 installs? Likely I should sign in to my MT5 Account--but what then?
HAPPY NEW YEAR SLAWA. Need an expert when ''the Chinkou Span line traverses the price chart '' in ichimokou cloud to be combined with ADX ''when DMI+ AND DMI- crosses its other''. can yu pls make it for me. all the best and tks in advance.
[Deleted]
The Claws & Horns news feeder integrated with MetaTrader 5 features the daily analysis of Russian shares traded on the Moscow Exchange. The feeder developers have expanded the list of provided services due to the growing demand for such analysis from traders. Claws & Horns mainly focuses on blue...
Reuters report on attacks on SWIFT (SWIFT handles transfer between banks) Client banks been have been hit with a "meaningful" number of attacks - about a fifth of them resulting in stolen funds, said Stephen Gilderdale, Head of SWIFT's Customer Security Programme. (from  a SWIFT letter obtained by...
A chart of EUR/USD for the last two years is instructive in that it reveals the pair traded in a tight 1.05-1.15 range; a remarkable period of stability and one not seen during the single currency’s lifetime until now. Of course this sideways move followed a 25% or so slide in the EUR during 2014 as...
Hello everyone! Here are forex calendars: http://www.forexfactory.com/calendar.php http://www.admiralmarkets.ee/analytics/forex-calendar Admiralmarkets one is my broker's. First question, should i use my broker's calendar or forex factory one is just fine? second question and most important one what
[Deleted]
How much an amateur trader burn before attaining profitability? Please share your experience.
The number on the signal title. It's shown https://www.mql5.com/en/signals here but when click in, the number is gone. 
  Subscription Failed?  (13   1 2)
Hi.  I have plenty of money in MLQ acct to subscribe to signals. I have subscribed to several signals in the past. I have recently tried to subscribe to signals and it keeps giving me a "subscription failed" notice after I try to pay. I tried paying with Pay-pal and the same thing happens...
<Decompiled code removed > Hi all, I am very new to coding and would like to use a custom support and resistance indicator in an EA. I have been told this indicator only generates lines and does not include an index that can be referenced. How easily can this be modified? I appreciate any help out
I need help editing this indicator...   Here is this indicator here... I need to add a few shadow areas and adjust where and how the zones appear... If you can help me simply instal this indicator and you will see that at provides and Asian range high/low.... I need you to help me create/edit...
  ICCI mt5  (4)
Hi,    how can I get the equivalent of double CCI_Typical_Curr5=iCCI(_Symbol,PERIOD_M5,9,PRICE_TYPICAL,0); double CCI_Typical_Prev5=iCCI(_Symbol,PERIOD_M5,9,PRICE_TYPICAL,1); for mt5? In mt5 I get handle instead ...I'm not able to extract the same integer numbers (obtained from mt4) from cci buffer....
[Deleted]
I use a platform that only accepts IB as a broker, is there anything available to copy instant trades opened with IB to my MT4 platform ?
[Deleted]
HELLO ALL, I have an EA which is operational. JUST need one small modification. THE EA has 3 configurations. WANT TO CHANGE FOR CONFIGURATION 2: CHANGE/MODIFY all live order TPs to the latest pending order hit TP. THAT IS everytime a new pending order is hit change all TP values to this pending...
I'm not receiving it on my phone although journal say it is sent. anyone experiencing it?
Hello, does anyone know how to change the MT4 terminal where mql5 products are downloaded to? I have 5 mt4 live terminals on my pc and everything goes to the one demo account I have.  thank you. 
[Deleted]
Yes, Forex is random.No, Forex is not random.
i have a signal indicator system ...but no idea how to install it to MT5.. totally new to the system.. can anyone please help...
My code is very slow, takes time learning data is 1 year is 2 days, I need learning data is 1 year is 1 minute. class elman{ private:&nbsp;&nbsp; double wih[10000][10000]; double who[10000][10000]; double sampleInput[100][10000]; double sampleout[100][10000]; //hidden...