General - page 979

Hi members,   I was wondering what you do when the developer canceled a freelance job and will not respond to the mediator request? The job was found in my favor and the money is still locked in my account. I would like to re-assign the job again on freelance. Thanks 
Hi guys/girls! I am looking for MQL4 programmer. Is there anybody there who could help me out programming some forex strategies?
hi guys, recently i found FBS Indicator from someone from internet. but it couldn't  attach to live chart , but it run in strategy tester, i dont know way.  there are 2 indi like this : 1. FBS Breakout 2. FBS Breakout Pivot    is there anyone have that indicators? Please Help me    
The USD/JPY pair reversed a spike to daily highs at 112.34, although managed to hold above 100-DMA support located at 112.03, as the yen lost footing amid renewed worries over the outcome of Japan-US Summit scheduled tomorrow in Washington. Meanwhile, broad based US dollar strength also collaborates...
I have created an EA, but i'm suspicious if my broker or even metaquotes may want to download it, if they find it good enough,  as its only in kbs size,  it would be undetectable in my sniffer. So how can i increase EA size to 100 mb but without losing performance?  Thank you for your answer 
[Deleted]
  MQL5 Regulator  (9)
Hi Friends, Anybody knows what is MQL5 regulated/licensed with ?  Thanks all 
hello can i use linux host(with cpanel ) Instead of VPS? thanks
  Windows 10 updated  (64   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Comments not related to " Bugs, bugs, issues " have been moved to this thread
  NEW  (2)
Hi! I would like to ask from all of you that here i find indicators, expert advisors and scripts, which is the best page what is similar the MQL4's codebase? I'm looking for pages where I can download free indicators and so on. For example richpips, mql4 ...
How can I view the VPS's screen? only view the log? hongbin
The MetaTrader 5 platform update will be released on Friday, January 27, 2017. The new version features the following changes: Terminal: Now trading history can be additionally displayed in the form of positions. The terminal collects data on deals related to a position (position opening,...
In the Options|Trade dialog there is a setting for Deviation. I don't remember what the out-of-the-box value was. I think it was 10. About it, the User Guide states: The symbol price can change within the ordering time. As a result, the price of the prepared order will not correspond with the market
1.3000-1.35001.6000-1.2000
  "hedging" in MT5  (5)
I have a strategy in mt4 and I would like to move it into mt5, but i have some concerns. Tell me are there any brokers with mt5 demo that allow to trade (EA) like this: buy 1 lot @ EURUSD and then sell 1.2 lot @ EURUSD while 1st position is still opened. Both positions have managed their SL and TP...
  Who owns the Central Bank?  (66   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Who owns the Central Bank? Such a strange question
Price 10$ -100$ with a good result after testing on demoPrice 100$ - 500$ It is advisable to monitoring real account in a few months of tradingPrice 500$ - 1000$ monitoring real account from 6 months and DD up to 15%Price 1000$ - 5000$ with the monitoring of the real account from 6 month and minimum...
Hi, I am considering switching vps provider: my current vps provider offers 1.2ms latency to broker and I've just found a new vps provider offering 0.6ms for the same price. Am I crazy / does it worth the trouble? Thanks!
Hi, is there any MT4 ea here that will place multiple order in 1 click with preset TP and SL. Also It can be manually closed or adjust TP/SL settings at once.   Thanks in advance 
Is there any way to zoom the ladder in the DOM to bring in more prices?   Thanks.
Is there any chanse to chose some users test agent? I would like to use test agents from some user but i can not find the way that i can chose only this user and not group of users.
Hi Guys, My EA that I am currently running has a tight SL. My SL is set at 2 pips. I have compared actual trades to the strategy tester during the same period and the results are a little different. The average SL for the strategy tester is $1.80 (when the spread is high) and the average actual...
[Deleted]
  About indicators  (2)
H! I am seraching the indicator who can OPEN new "BUY" position in the same place with the same value after the previous position close by TP. I will appreciate the help very mutch! THANKS! 
Hi, do any one know the solution and a link for how to set it up. Thank you for your help in advance. 
Iv got a couple of custom indicators that I need to transfer to a server so that it can send me push notifications when I'm not able to be in front of the screen. Iv loaded my indicators onto a chart and when I synchronise experts, indicators and signals I get the following...
StrongWeakNeutral
As i purchased an indicator but now on platform I dont see any indicators (is blank) and on tab for purchases is blank also and before it showed all previous purchases.   Cheers  
hi,  Is there  any russian translation for EUR/USD  or may I use the same symbol.   mai.