General - page 793

Hi,  I´m trygin to add in  my indicator the information in Text about the status of the week. I mean, current week with minimum, compared with previous week, max or neutral (wihtout max or min) .  Values of max, min of previous week and current week are ok. I have printed it and confirmed throught...
Good evening everyone,I wrote an Expert Advisor, which open position at certain time of the day but I have a problem. When I upload the EA on 10 currencies, I don’t work in all this 10 currecies, but only in some of them. For example, today it works on six of them, tomorrow on five of them and the...
hi, everyone. I need a simple indicator to get a signal of every candle. #1. first starting check the previous 3 candles. if that candles are same then execute signal to same direction. (e.g. if there 3 bulish candle. signal will be alert to put trade). #2. if trade won , trade again to same
  Buy a profitable EA!  (151   1 2 3 4 5 ... 15 16)
I've been surfing freelance and am amused by the "I'll buy a profitable EA for 30 quid" orders (God, that's so sweet). Let's talk about this thing. What is the real price of an owl that makes the owner money, for example. Of course, I understand that there is no point in selling the hen laying
One of the advantages is about scale (time frame).  MT5 gives us the opportunity to get more complete and unique chart patterns for each time frame. If you are an experienced trader, this is what you really need. MT5. Once you try it, you love it. Example. We will think a thousand times to sell...
Hi, VPS expired and this does not removed from account. Have moved another VPS to MT4 account and now I cannot migrate as the expiredone does not remove... How to proceed? L
hi everyone, would anyone be able to create a multi timeframe adx for mt5?
  Opening a broker  (68   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Comrades, I need to open a forex broker. The wishes are simple The opening is not in Russia. 2. the absence of unnecessary legislation, control, requirements, licensing, checks on employees, etc. If you have an idea how to open an office in the Forex market, your broker should be able to answer all
  cannot open EA  (10)
when I try to run a backtest I get this msg 2019.01.19 20:22:26.233 TestGenerator: file "C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\DA3C92B1779898CC0CACD726A655BECB\tester\history\EURUSD1440_0.fxt" cannot open [5] a few days ago I downloaded some data and now I cant backtest anymore it seems...
Hello, I have to use Metatrader 4 due to my broker account. However, this seems to automatically update to MT5. Is there a way of preventing this?
Good morning everyone, I wrote an Expert Advisor in MQL4 format, but I want that MT4 use my expert Advisor only in certains days (like Tuesday and Wednesday) but I don't know how to write it. Can someone please help me?
I download Tickmill Broker MT4 shortcut (or mt4terminal) window do not open? anybody can help please?
  ...  (1)
  mt5 app mobile  (3)
Hello all, I dont receive any messages on my mt5 mobile app when one of my accounts make a trade. Also the test message i dont see. ID metaquotes is correct. Does somebody know what the problem can be? Thanks!
I have tried using the following line in OnInit event of my Indicator. Print(ChartSetSymbolPeriod(ChartWindowFind(),_Symbol,Period_Time),"  ", GetLastError()); I am getting the right values of the window, but the output of the above statement is  false 0 I want to change the subwindow or the...
To moderators:  VPS Server New York 1 is not working well. Trades do not close at the set TP. I have now changed to server 11, but I ask a moderator to address this with Metaquotes. Thanks,  Rajiv Ishwar
  Is this a bug?  (1)
The terminal I'm using is MT4 build 1170 but this also compiles MT5. double lotsplitpercent = 60 / 100;   //returns 0 ???  I'm sure it used to return 0.6  for splitting 60% of open lots. My workaround for today is.. double lotsplitpercent = 60 * .01;
Hello, I am still waiting to have my profile confirmation as a seller in order to work as a freelancer. Support asked me an additional picture to complete my profile which I sent. However I am still waiting.   I tried to contact the Service Desk but for this kind of case. When I try to send a...
  broker  (1)
hi all I want a safe and regulated binary option broker that i can trade on it with 10 cent (I don't want binarycent.com) anyone can help me ????
i have uploaded my id documents for verification. but not yet aproved my account as a seller.i think now around 5 days .its status 'waiting for approve' .pleas help me
Hello,  I have an ea that I want it to execute first (OnInit) an extern program (C#). When executing the ea, it opens (with shellexecute) the desktop application, the problem is that the application does not work: Normally, It requires login and password, when executing it from desktop or shell, it...
Hi, I am trying to register a server but I am be stuck on migration process. There is the following msg information: your enviroment is not synchonized with hosting server 'MQL5 New York 6' for account  0000(number) on 'XPMT5-Demo' What should I do? Thanks
Hello, I copy a signal using MT4 on my server which is on and online 24/7. I have several accounts with the same broker and copy the signal with the same settings on the MT4. Every trading account has a separate MT4 open on the server. Suddenly on one account (and it is not allways the same account)
Hi, Ive lost a lot of money buying EA builders that wont work. Ive tried EA Tree and EA Builder, and they dont work, i get a lot of errors. Could someone recommend me one that would work?
Hello, i would like to cancel a free strategy that was linked to a demo account that is no more. How can I do that ? On the back office, https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/my/all, there is just no editing options of the signals list ! Where is the support here ? No way to find any emails. Thanks.
[Deleted]
confirmation code does not appear in the phone
Sorry if this is not the correct place for this guys, but I have a question about how MT5 works. I'm just beginning to test it and things are not going as expected. I created a custom symbol and then imported data from another broker in order to do some backtesting. I followed the steps detailed...
Hi! I´m new to mql5 programming, and still learning. I´ve been trying to create a very simple mt5 expert advisor, with no success. It works like this: If candle0 low <= candle1 low, than buy 200 lots at market price, with a stop loss and take profit of 1 point. Could someone send me a code for this,...
I can't get in my accounts my I put incorrectly password thanks