General - page 792

Cannot log into community via MT5 no matter what I try, google search have no answers. Thanks
Hi If I unsbuscribe one signal after 2 weeks will I get my money back?
Hi, What is the different between  Close  price and  Bid  Price? Thanks
https://www.mql5.com/ru/job/73683 here's the job itself. Left a bid for $10 and it worked. Is it back to the old days
[Deleted]
hello, please is it possible to delete a conversation in the PM? i looked for some infos in forum and it talks about a timer in old posts (year 2015), and also about a timer that i can t find anywhere in the PM... i can t believe i can t decide to delete some spam in my PM... thank you for help
I'm currently using build 1940 of Metatrader 5.   I was having major problems with a custom indicator in some earlier builds due to the Bars() function seeming to 'lock up' for some time, after which it would return zero when there are actually >0 bars on the requested symbol/timeframe.  This issue...
This error updating custom rates, generates giant bar. This error is happening since build 1881. Really hope you guys improve backward compatibility in the next versions //Code       copied = CustomRatesUpdate(custom_symbol, custom_rates);      CopyRates(custom_symbol, 0, 0, 1, check);      valid =...
I keep getting 1 Error during the product validation. I just spent 3 hours trying to find out what it is.  Does anyone have any suggestions where to find out what the error is to point me in the right direction at least?
Hi; is it possible in MT4 to make candlesticks transparent (see through) so that I can see the indicator actually moving through the candlestick? Right now the candlesticks appear on top of the indicator, as if the indicator is in the background and the candlestick is in the foreground. I want to be
int x[] ={iCustom(NULL, NULL, "XXX",0,i),66,22,99};int maxValue = ArrayMaximum(x); Hi I try to compare values of the external indicator and numbers. is it correct to compare numbers and iCustom return value? Is it any other way to do this? thanks
Hi Guys, does anyone know if I rent a VPS from here do I still get the SMS alerts on my phone as normal? Cheers Jonathan.
In order to protect users' privacy and to improve the service convenience, we have further improved the Chat system. Now you can select users who are allowed to send you private messages. Choose the category of users who can write messages to you: all users of the website or only the users from...
  will the FOREX live on?  (226   1 2 3 4 5 ... 22 23)
Probably everyone has already heard that the 5 biggest forex brokers will soon cease their work in Russia and this raises some questions. Will this be the end of your trading career? Or will some of you go to master other markets? In general, how do you feel about it
For example, I have 3 open orders with magic number 1111, but I want to select the order that is the latest. I know that i can select the latest order, but I have other strategies that marked with other magic number. Thank you in advance.
Are you one of those who are looking to find forex trading tips on how it works? Well, in that case you are not the only who is looking for an answer to come out from this dilemma. One major mistake that many newcomers make is attempting to trade without sufficient capital. Trading with minimum
Good day,                I have reached a point of high frustration in that MLQ5 support is simply turning my back on their requests.                I therefore have to throw my problem into the Forum in the hope that somebody possesses the expertise to help me. Here is the problem: I cannot...
Has anyone found the strategy tester giving wrong results ? gbp-usd especially, the data is faulty only since christmas this year, I would like to hear your comments? also when compiling it says expression not boolean ?   Geoff
Hello, This is strange. I am unable to download free or demo EAs. Sometime yes, most time no. I tried both from mql5 site and the terminal. As soon as I type something in the search box in Market tab on MT4, everything in the market tab disappears. It become a blank box. It might take a long time...
Hi  ...I'm in the middle of developing algorithm which is involving a bit of data, and I noticed  on multiple occasions  that adding size to the array is  getting slower with size if we pass certain size of array (each case is different) . below I created example what i mean This is just a simple...
Hi all! I use the following code : int lastErrorTemp = -1;   string headers,result_headers;    char post[],result[];    string url = urlPar; //-- Valid URL   string payload= "parameterA=testA&parameterB=testB";  //-- Valid Parameters       StringToCharArray(payload,post,0,WHOLE_ARRAY,CP_UTF8);...
Hello, Can you help me finding a formula to calculate daily p/l on mt4? Variables are: 1. Opening equity and closing equity 2. Deposits and withdrawals 3. credit in and credit out thank you 
  Distribution of price increments  (173   1 2 3 4 5 ... 17 18)
Dear traders! At my leisure I have read many threads in this forum - many of them discuss the problem of determining the type of distribution of a random variable returns (the so called price increments). I realized for myself that this problem hasn't been solved and having some :) :) :)
Learn here why works Laguerre indicator.
what is meant by maximum deposit load and what is the reliability signal based on, any help appreciated?
Hi is anyone able to connect to any server? Seems to have been down for the past ~2 hours
The Latest version of the Metatrader 5 loses the candles suddenly. I guess there is issue with the Symbol. Even I have faced the same issue with custom symbol. But this time it is also with the in-build symbols. Have a look at the image:  You see that the candles started from the very beginning....
I want to code an EA that runs continuously but takes a position not more than once per day, and am interested in how others have logically approached this. My current logic is: if P == 0 (and other conditions are met) then take a Position and set P = 1 if current time < previous time then set P = 0...
  strategy tester  (3)
Hello When I run Binary Options EA in the strategy tester EA does not run And messages inside the photo are displayed
Hi I am going to attach a code for drawing fractals indicator . The indicator is working great with many option, the only problem that I have to refresh the chart in MT4 in order to see the new fractals. Can anyone tell me what is wrong with the code to make it work right without refreshing the
Hi, Im running multiple strategies on one account. Does anyone know how to find the Max Drawdown in %? I cant use the balance or the equity because there are 15-20 multiple Strategies on the same account. I have MySQL DB with all the history, including the symbol and the magic number of the EA, so...