General - page 688

Hello all, A couple weeks ago, all was ok with EA account history, but recently, I noticed a number of anomalies(?) (see image below): A. History from 2018.01.12 to 2018.09.04 missing. It was there a couple weeks back. B. A "PnL.Arch..." appears that seemed to have been placed manually. But I never
Hello, I have created a function to calculate the price´s changing rate. double Delta(const double &buffer1[],const double &buffer2[], int N, int index ){ double var=0.0; var = ((buffer1[index]-buffer1[index-N])/buffer2[index-N]) ; return 100*var; } but depending on the the buffer that I use to
can i get the url for set up the subscribtions renew
Hi, On the web platform demo there is no options trading
I am an experienced EA programmer (100+ working EAs) and not so novice indicator programmer , and this is just a outbusrt. Everytime I try to learn or re-learn something in MQL5 I face the worst possible reference/help explanation text with worst possible reference/help examples. I have been trying
Hi fellow traders, I need assistance regarding to the registration for a seller status in my profile. I tried multiple times already to register as a seller so i can published the signal i created to be a provider but after completing the registration and need to send the code for confirmation the
I open and close positions by myself (trade manually), I use Expert Advisors to trade for me (trade fully automated), I subscribe to trading Signals (copy trades placed by others), I do not trade (yet)
In fact mql5 has been phenomenal in terms of providing a cutting edge platform and tools for trading . However , their responses to issues/problems raised via service desk has been too slow and need to be worked upon. My humble opinion. I'm currently having an issue with this developer who agreed to
I missed the GBP spike just a while back which was due to a news on Brexit but to my surprise I didn't find any news on Investing.com, Economic times etc. However, I found one on BBC but it was a 20 mins late news. Can anyone help me with a site/resource where one can find news in real time? I am
Hello, Can anyone explain the mathematical formula of the indicator "Auto Channel Gauss MT5"? I would need a slightly modified version of the indicator. The developer of the indicator is not available. Thanks for your help in advance. Gustavoo
Here is the Daily, the H4 and the H1 charts. The Daily is below, but the others is above…
[Deleted]
Is this setting correct for a vps setup. I'm from Singapore
  Trading plan.  (2)
How do you make a trading plan? Who helps you do it? What factors do you take into consideration
guy can anyone help me with password recovery for my demo account
Just a quick heads up. On the 19 August I made an attempt to withdraw fund to ePayments. The withdrawal didn't succeed and the amount was locked in my account. The balance appeared as locked in the balance field in my payments sections. Nothing new here due to the MQL5 backend payment
Today I was trying to scroll left on historical data on my phone. My 4H chart only goes up to 2017 now! I have a new phone now but before I could see up to 2015. Now the maximum bars limit is so low. Picture is attached. My broker is Global Prime. Why is my Maximum Bars Limit so low now
i was tried to download [name of the Market product was deleted by moderator] form market but fails can anyone guide /help me
i bought [link to the Market product was deleted by moderator] but it fail to download. Let some help oooo
Hello Does anyone have someone experienc with selling product which contain modified code from indicator made by MQ? Do I need permission to sell that product? I sended request to MQ but no answer... Thank you
 I mistakenly bought a purchase  I should buy I want to cancel the purchase and get my money
  ...  (1)
It's not an important thing to know in technical analysis but I'm curious to know what happens behind a buy or a sell in forex...for example if I buy a stock I buy a piece of a company, if I buy GBPUSD I exchange dollars with pounds, but what does it mean if I don't have dollars but only euro on my
Hello, I hope you are well? I am looking for someone to convert my MQL4 indicator into an MQL5 indicator. It is in fully working order via MT4. Its not to big and it should be easy enough. I just don't know the language to convert the following wording that doesn't crossover to MQL5. If interest
  MQL5 VPS issue  (15   1 2)
Good Day I am having a technical error with my VPS When I double click on my server host in London it should usually bring up a window for me to Start or Stop the VPS. But When I click on it now i get script error (see image attached). This has not happen before. Has it got something to do with the
Pls explain " step input "
  A Question about Spread  (22   1 2 3)
Who determines the spread? A little background to why I’m asking this question... My account was in a terrible shape after loads of bad news on eur/usd I had it managed and hedged all of my trades to free some margin any time some profit would come I’d close some old trades and hedge again super
Hello , I have problem with metatester agents. I cannot start them. The problem appeared after updating to Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview. Evaluation copy. Build 15007.rs_prelelease.170107-1846 I followed the above steps in order to solve the issue but the did not work. 1) I have reinstalled
I am using a Hugosway terminal for mt4 and it lets me log into my mt4 account but im having trouble with my mql5 account it just wont sign in. Is there any other way to subscribe to trading signals? Im using Mac OS but ive also used a vitrual box windows 10 and it didnt work on that either. PLEASE
EA does not work properly on MQL5 VPS. Does anyone understand the cause? Attach the log of MQL5 VPS